Over girl says she doesn't like handsome guys like me and they know they are

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
Over for my but i always think Im ugly

dont listen to what women say badg96, they are retarded. Over for their retard women brain.

Women call me a player/fuckboy even when I was KHHV, never even kissed a girl and they call me a fuckboy :lul::lul:

women have retarded brains with 0 social skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, EverythingMattersCel, gribsufer1 and 3 others
dont listen to what women say badg96, they are retarded. Over for their retard women brain.

Women call me a player/fuckboy even when I was KHHV, never even kissed a girl and they call me a fuckboy :lul::lul:

women have retarded brains with 0 social skills
Fuck you haven't kissed a girl and you're 28?

Women also call me a badboy but I didnt even kiss a girl at 22 over
but badboy is not even that handsome. you can be a bad boy and not be handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and forevermirin
Ur MTN she gaslighting u

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
badg96 used to post on Incels.is, and he would always make threads about supposed experiences with women. It got to a point in which members started questioning him about the veracity of the threads, and he would often get angry over it. His stories are mostly fake—and I'm giving him some good faith by saying "mostly" instead of "all". Don't believe any of his crap.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and gribsufer1
badg96 used to post on Incels.is, and he would always make threads about supposed experiences with women. It got to a point in which members started questioning him about the veracity of the threads, and he would often get angry over it. His stories are mostly fake—and I'm giving him some good faith by saying "mostly" instead of "all". Don't believe any of his crap.
wtf? I got banned from incel.is on the first day because they said I wasn't incel. do you have proof?

• WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel