[OVER] Help I did something kinda gay but i'm not gay [Srs] and it makes me unconfortable :'(

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Srs!!

(Srry Engish is not firs langage) Me and my mate went out drinking yesterday. Idk if it matters but im 17 and he is 16. Anyways. After we had a bit to drink he was hammered. I was fairly drunk too but not as drunk as him. He asking if he could s my p. He said he just wanted to try. He took my pants down by force and kept nagging. Said he just was curious. He asked if I could s his p. I kept saying no. After a bit he had cornered me and took out his p. He kinda pushed me down and made my face touch his p several times. I was REALLY unconfortable. I didn't want to make the situation get out of hand so I laughed it of as i slowly got up. He was so drunk so i'm not sure he remembers. But I do. It makes me really unconfortable and I get sick, disgusted and ashamed when I think about it. I hate it. I try to be really tough all the time and i'm a fairy masculine man. But when I think about this I feel like a vonuralbe litte boy. I don't know what to do. This is my best mate and we have known each other for about 5 years.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, EggKing, TheRagingBull and 2 others
:(

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
gotta fuck that guy up or it won't go away

• +1

nigga what? your best mate? sock that fucker in the face, you little faggot. he secretely enjoyed that shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Time to assert dominance thru bussy nomsaying