Over if foids don't randomly text/snap you when drunk

Bonus poll - How many lifetime slays do you think I have (I'm 20 years old and in college)

• 0-5

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • 5-15

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 15-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 35-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Do you ever see those jokes on tiktok about foids drunk calling their exes every time they drink or how "when a foid drinks she wants her man so if she doesnt text you when drunk youre not the one"

If you don't have random messy texts, snaps, voice notes or calls/facetime requests from foids when drunk you're not attractive because foids don't have you in the back of their minds which only surfaces when they're drunk.

It's a friday night and although I'm studying I've had several messages, snaps, voice notes and calls from drunk foids pregaming and sending slutty poses with them and their friends in corsets, crop tops or low cut dresses.

Over if this doesn't happen to you.

- Forum's best changlite

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 28896, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
bump

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
The pendulum has swung upwards now.

For the socially stunted incels here who have never been to a party, club or bar:

Foids do this to chads and chadlites they're talking to while preparing to go out. After they have a slutty outfit on and makeup all done they sent slutty pics to chad so she can either drunk text him later or go to chad's place after a night out to be his cumdumpster.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and tren_31
bump

• WTF
For the socially stunted incels here who have never been to a party, club or bar:

Foids do this to chads and chadlites they're talking to while preparing to go out. After they have a slutty outfit on and makeup all done they sent slutty pics to chad so she can either drunk text him later or go to chad's place after a night out to be his cumdumpster.
I once got such texts while her boyfriend was on the bday of her mum. Later he found her texts at the Party

Brutal

I once got such texts while her boyfriend was on the bday of her mum. Later he found her texts at the Party

Brutal
chad

• WTF
bump

• WTF
bump

• WTF
I’m getting sick of you larping bro one more Larp and I will go ER in Manchester and blame it on you then everyone can see that you are a liar

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ropemaxxee, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
I’m getting sick of you larping bro one more Larp and I will go ER in Manchester and blame it on you then everyone can see that you are a liar
Hahaha he’s replacing you bro
Get yo money up son

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
My slay stories are legit
"i slay instagram models and pro athletes trust me bro heres a random imessage screenshot with no pictures profiles or names"

• WTF
Girls used to drug snap me back in highschool just to tell me im an ugly subhuman insect

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
They dont even know i exist

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Who is that dude in your avi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back