Over if this don´t happen to you

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
I was in buss going to home and then out of nowhere two htb roastie sluts and one atleast mtn guy came to sit next to me. They talked about it how the guy was so "handsome" or something. Then when it was time for them to leave the buss one of the foids noticed me. She started staring me as i brutally mogged the guy that they were so sluts for. Then she said like pedo: "hi cute boy take care" and all three of them left the buss.
Even more brutal was that the other guy was like 25 and i was 15.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, MRPERSONNN and Deleted member 42009
Had an almost exact same episode in airplane, there was this chad in airplane, football type, easily 6´4 but with amazing face, all the air steward sluts were on the back, talking about him in spanish, i was in last row so i over heard all, man, they were literally wet, i could understand all.

They literally were excited to be 2 hours in air so they could have many opportunities to talk to him.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Had an almost exact same episode in airplane, there was this chad in airplane, football type, easily 6´4 but with amazing face, all the air steward sluts were on the back, talking about him in spanish, i was in last row so i over heard all, man, they were literally wet, i could understand all.

They literally were excited to be 2 hours in air so they could have many opportunities to talk to him.
Yeah but you didn´t mog him unlike i did.

• +1
Reactions: MRPERSONNN

Stewardesses are usually in the harem of the pilots

lol, i remenber u posting ur face and you were hts, lmao

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
If i was mogged by a 15 yo irl at 25 id rope

• +1
Mirin’ chad

• +1