Over if u have fuckboy pheno

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
I hear that shit every day , every time i interact w foids , meeting new female co workers etc . A group of 6 females all agreed i was a fuckboy and one tried bringing up the fact i came into work with hickeys , some of them straight up ignore me but thirst for attention when i dont give any

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, flippasav, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
This is a good sign

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
U would think its a failo but girls want guys with options

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, edodalic29, aleksander and 12 others
Always make sure that she knows that you have options, even if you have to larp you should do it eg fake ig story. Great way of increasing interest

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, aleksander and autistic_tendencies
Always make sure that she knows that you have options, even if you have to larp you should do it eg fake ig story. Great way of increasing interest
Girls like competition and chasing

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, edodalic29, distance decay and 1 other person
All fuck boy has to do is lure in 1 foid, thats it and their attitude will change immediately. Dumb whores they don't deserve any rights

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and aleksander
That just means you mog, fuckiung humble brag as usual.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TUSSELEIF, aleksander and 8 others
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That just means you mog, fuckiung humble brag as usual.
No it doesn't, it means you look lowTrust which is a brutal social failo.
It means you are relegated to online dating apps to get pussy, because girls IRL want nothing to do with you when they don't know you closely.

I discussed this also with my social circle yesterday (https://looksmax.org/threads/social...-energy-in-peoples-face.971642/#post-14707081)

We were at a party together 3 months ago, where I talked to a lot of girls but didn't slay at all and got frustrated eventually.

and one girl said yesterday, I quote: 'Friends of mine were complaining about you to me, because you were too much in their face and they didn't trust you. I told them I knew you and that you were a 'good guy''

if you look lowtrust/slayer/fuckboy/player, you aren't considered 'a good guy' but a potential threat.

People will REFUSE to socialize with you because they despise your pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies, Primalsplit and 2 others
It means you are relegated to online dating apps to get pussy, because girls IRL want nothing to do with you when they don't know you closely.

I discussed this also with my social circle yesterday (https://looksmax.org/threads/social...-energy-in-peoples-face.971642/#post-14707081)

We were at a party together 3 months ago, where I talked to a lot of girls but didn't slay at all and got frustrated eventually.

and one girl said yesterday, I quote: 'Friends of mine were complaining about you to me, because you were too much in their face and they didn't trust you. I told them I knew you and that you were a 'good guy''

if you look lowtrust/slayer/fuckboy/player, you aren't considered 'a good guy' but a potential threat.

That’s a lot of cope just to say you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and autistic_tendencies
If girls think you are fuckboy then it actually might of began for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, edodalic29, aleksander and 1 other person
That’s a lot of cope just to say you’re ugly
i wish I was ugly. I wouldn't feel the pressure to socialize as much cuz I could just rot in peace.

Now my mind is forever tormented

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
@bwrauycnee

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and bwrauycnee

You always seem like you're at the edge of a psychopathic rampage to normies.

Know that normies don't experience much emotion. When any emotion rises for whatever reason, they just defer to the group and display prey-pack animal behaviour instantly. Meanwhile, tough loner guys like you and me try to stoically handle it on our own.

Normies are scared of experiencing negative emotion. Your face/vibe is full of negative emotion. They don't know what's going on exactly but you scare the crap out of them subconsciously.

• +1
@Chadethnic101
Have foids ever told you that you have fuckboy pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and edodalic29
I think there's truth to that, I had girls not sure about dating me (I had to ask them out multiple times) afraid I'd only want ONS, or telling me their friends were warning them not to date me because I look like a fuckboy lol this is weird as fuck

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You always seem like you're at the edge of a psychopathic rampage to normies.

Know that normies don't experience much emotion. When any emotion rises for whatever reason, they just defer to the group and display prey-pack animal behaviour instantly. Meanwhile, tough loner guys like you and me try to stoically handle it on our own.

Normies are scared of experiencing negative emotion. Your face/vibe is full of negative emotion. They don't know what's going on exactly but you scare the crap out of them subconsciously.
This is exactly the problem with LowTrust nonNT looks.
You have no other option but to embrace a more sigma male lifestyle, because you will struggle to fit into groups and normal socialization.

These people from that social circle seem to like me a lot and not be scared of me. But it's because they were FORCED to interact with me for months. (we were colleagues at work and got trained together. We spent 2 months together, 4 days a week, 8 hours a day.) So they got more accustomed to my face and know that I wouldn't hurt/rape them, subconsciously.

Those circumstances don't happen a lot as an adult though. So most people continue to see me as a potential killer/rapist subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Primalsplit and FacialStructure404
You have no other option but to embrace a more sigma male lifestyle, because you will struggle to fit into groups and normal socialization.

These people from that social circle seem to like me a lot and not be scared of me. But it's because they were FORCED to interact with me for months. (we were colleagues at work and got trained together. We spent 2 months together, 4 days a week, 8 hours a day.) So they got more accustomed to my face and know that I wouldn't hurt/rape them, subconsciously.

Those circumstances don't happen a lot as an adult though. So most people continue to see me as a potential killer/rapist subconsciously.
i have these same issues, but i just chalk it up to me being ugly

• So Sad

You are right. But at least you should know it's not because you're an unlovable or low value person or something. You just trigger parts of people that they chose to repress themselves. Look into shadow projection theory to understand wtf is going on.

• Love it
I hear that shit every day , every time i interact w foids , meeting new female co workers etc . A group of 6 females all agreed i was a fuckboy and one tried bringing up the fact i came into work with hickeys , some of them straight up ignore me but thirst for attention when i dont give any
jfl at fuckboy copers normies and girls I met at uni thought I was fuckboy meanwhile I had never touched a woman jfl fuck this life Im fucking fed up

And honestly some of you indians might say 'oh bro, u probably had options then'

Nope still incel 8 months later

I HATE MY FUCKING LOOKS

rent over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29 and FacialStructure404
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons, edodalic29 and FacialStructure404
I fuck boys

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, standardcel and edodalic29
You look fuckboy = Stylemaxxed drinking mtn

You look fuckboy = Stylemaxxed drinking mtn
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
@Chadethnic101
Have foids ever told you that you have fuckboy pheno?
Yeah when I was regularly clubbing I would get it a lot
Some foids would say as shit test you look like a fuckboy, I’d just respond well sounds like you got good taste jfl worked everytime haha

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and autistic_tendencies
Yeah when I was regularly clubbing I would get it a lot
Some foids would say as shit test you look like a fuckboy, I’d just respond well sounds like you got good taste jfl worked everytime haha
Girls who’ve been pumped and dumped will say that the most