Over if you are 5'10, and why it is one of the shittiest heights to be as a man

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

No swimming for your height/frame
Title, Based on physical proportions and compared to most worldwide averages, It is one (If not the most) mediocre height to be as a man, Saying this as a legit 5'10cel, I can argue that 5'10 is like the standard and the best stereotypical way to define a manlet, At this height your legs, arms and torso are arguably still short even if you compare them with the extremities of a 5'7-5'8 man (With similar body proportions ofc), I put myself as an example, Everytime i go outside and see myself in the reflection of windows or mirrors, I look objectively short, and what is worse is that when i stand next to a person that looks the same height or just 1-2 cm taller than me at my POV, As soon as i look at a mirror or a reflection, That person is like half a head taller than me lmfao, The same happens when i stand next to a person that looks proportionally short, and that looks 5'8 at best, When i compare myself with that ''short'' person, That person is actually the same height as me, Which gives an idea of how others would perceive my height in reality, instead of the ''Muh 5'10 isnt short its actually great!'' manlet cope.

Then we have one of the biggest copes there are in relation with this topic: "Bro but at 5'10 you mog people that are 5'9 or shorter"

Bro how tf can someone unironically feel superior and proud to "mog" a sub5'9 nigger, There is not merit doing that, Thats the equivalent of a 3rd grader feeling brave and superior against an elementary school kid, However, all copers that do this will return back to their brutal reality when the 6ft+ Chad athlete stands next to them.

Let's see a better example:

This dude that i have already posted here before has godtier bone structure and muscle insertions (Take in account that he is 17 lol)

- His arms, legs, and torso look in fact, proportional, and none of his body parts seem to be ''too long'' or ''too short''
- Physique halo
- He was a swimmer, just like me, And in most cases, practicing this sport during puberty tends to give you long extremities, Mainly arm bones, My wingspan is 6'2.5 - 6'3 at 5'10 and i just measured my ulna length and it is 29cm- 30cm, Even with ''above average'' proportions compared to those of the standard 5'10 man, they still look small and short standing next to those of people who are just 1 or 2 inches taller

So you may ask, whats the problem here then? Well, He is 5'10,

At this point copers will start arguing and saying shit like ''Bru you are an exaggerated subhuman that thinks the average height is 6'6!!!!'', ''Bro rots in this forum too much!!! ''5'10 is more than enough and you can still look tall around people!!!

Ok, So lets see how the dude looks next to other people since hes actually not short and stands at a good height!!
>
Screenshot 20240604 095925 Instagram

>

Screenshot 20240604 095938 Instagram

Brutal, No matter how good your v taper is and your insertions are, No matter how much you roid and gymcel, You are still going to be inferior to Chads with top tier height and body proportions, Thats the same reason why he and i retired from this sport, No 5'10 manlets with small skeletons are going to compete against 6'4-6'7 dutch chad swimmers that are using EPO and have 6'10+ wingspans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, TheBiggestIncelEver, Pandora and 8 others
fuck i should have been a swimmer, wasted potential :feelswhy:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, deepfuckingvalue, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Retard writes essays about how 6 2 is better than 5 10

Reminder greycel, if you’re 5 10 with no life you are extremely ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, mehman and 33 others
i'm 5 11 is it over ?

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727 and NorwoodAscender
nah JK idgaf i mogg tall people with my pretty face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kofri727, boss8055 and NorwoodAscender
Title, Based on physical proportions and compared to most worldwide averages, It is one (If not the most) mediocre height to be as a man, Saying this as a legit 5'10cel, I can argue that 5'10 is like the standard and the best stereotypical way to define a manlet, At this height your legs, arms and torso are arguably still short even if you compare them with the extremities of a 5'7-5'8 man (With similar body proportions ofc), I put myself as an example, Everytime i go outside and see myself in the reflection of windows or mirrors, I look objectively short, and what is worse is that when i stand next to a person that looks the same height or just 1-2 cm taller than me at my POV, As soon as i look at a mirror or a reflection, That person is like half a head taller than me lmfao, The same happens when i stand next to a person that looks proportionally short, and that looks 5'8 at best, When i compare myself with that ''short'' person, That person is actually the same height as me, Which gives an idea of how others would perceive my height in reality, instead of the ''Muh 5'10 isnt short its actually great!'' manlet cope.

Then we have one of the biggest copes there are in relation with this topic: "Bro but at 5'10 you mog people that are 5'9 or shorter"

Bro how tf can someone unironically feel superior and proud to "mog" a sub5'9 nigger, There is not merit doing that, Thats the equivalent of a 3rd grader feeling brave and superior against an elementary school kid, However, all copers that do this will return back to their brutal reality when the 6ft+ Chad athlete stands next to them.

This dude that i have already posted here before has godtier bone structure and muscle insertions (Take in account that he is 17 lol)

- His arms, legs, and torso look in fact, proportional, and none of his body parts seem to be ''too long'' or ''too short''
- Physique halo
- He was a swimmer, just like me, And in most cases, practicing this sport during puberty tends to give you long extremities, Mainly arm bones, My wingspan is 6'2.5 - 6'3 at 5'10 and i just measured my ulna length and it is 29cm- 30cm, Even with ''above average'' proportions compared to those of the standard 5'10 man, they still look small and short standing next to those of people who are just 1 or 2 inches taller

At this point copers will start arguing and saying shit like ''Bru you are an exaggerated subhuman that thinks the average height is 6'6!!!!'', ''Bro rots in this forum too much!!! ''5'10 is more than enough and you can still look tall around people!!!

Ok, So lets see how the dude looks next to other people since hes actually not short and stands at a good height!!
>
View attachment 2963139
>

View attachment 2963141

Brutal, No matter how good your v taper is and your insertions are, No matter how much you roid and gymcel, You are still going to be inferior to Chads with top tier height and body proportions, Thats the same reason why he and i retired from this sport, No 5'10 manlets with small skeletons are going to compete against 6'4-6'7 dutch chad swimmers that are using EPO and have 6'10+ wingspans.

face is law

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, TheBiggestIncelEver, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Dnrd + you’re just ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, mehman, TheBiggestIncelEver and 10 others
Least retarded greycel also dnr

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, IndraBC, Epola and 3 others
uh yea no there’s no way that dude is 5’10 cus he’s the same height as this guy and there’s no way he’s also 5’10 jfl
IMG 9185

also a bit confused what u mean when u said 5’10 ppl look half a head taller in mirror reflection to u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Haydez, shalomnigga and 6 others
Retard writes essays about how 6 2 is better than 5 10

Reminder greycel, if you’re 5 10 with no life you are extremely ugly
There still are people trying to cope against this, I also never said that being 5'10 = Not succeding in life tf lmao

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
How can 5"10 be one of the worst heights when there's shorter heights :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, mehman, Epola and 9 others
How can 5"10 be one of the worst heights when there's shorter heights :feelswhat:
5’10 is a great height OP is retarded and i’m not even going to bother reading what he has to say

some lifts and u can literally claim 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, mehman, TheBiggestIncelEver and 9 others

- Physique halo

>
View attachment 2963139
>

View attachment 2963141

yea

Thank God I'm 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and prodigy_Ix
5’10 is a great height OP is retarded and i’m not even going to bother reading what he has to say

some lifts and u can literally claim 6 foot
Lifts are in most cases cope if someone wears them long term, Affects body posture in general and looks goofy as shit if short - average limbed, Even worse if you have to take them off for any reason, Going from 6ft to 5'10 is noticiable af, Post was also mainly towards the body structure in athletic performances so using lifts would benefit in nothing

Going from 6ft to 5'10 is noticiable af, Post was also mainly towards the body structure in athletic performances so using lifts would benefit in nothing
give me a tldr

i thought 5’10 was always the best when it comes to the combo of aesthetics+ being able to put on muscle

• +1
Reactions: say∅
depends on country i feel 80th+ percentile in the US easily height wise at 180 cm + lifts
If you stand at 6ft even with lifts then yes it would be "above" average in almost every country, Even then my point still stands, Worse when you have to be around Uni campus athletes or those who are in clubs/teams practicing most sports in general, Brb getting towered by 6ft+ tall niggers who are like 15 years old

fuck i should have been a swimmer, wasted potential :feelswhy:
forcing my son to swim whether he likes it or not. if he somehow becomes tall basketball it is

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and <6PSLcel
forcing my son to swim whether he likes it or not.
yes bro do that please, idk if its worth starting for me at this point

yes bro do that please, idk if its worth starting for me at this point
16+ no hope, even if you somehow mustered up the willpower all of your peers will be miles ahead of you with years of expierence under their belt since their parents signed them up at 8 years old.

Everything is pretty much genetics and epigenetics jfl :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and <6PSLcel
give me a tldr

i thought 5’10 was always the best when it comes to the combo of aesthetics+ being able to put on muscle
When it comes to being a top athlete in most practiced sports (Football depending in which positions, Basketball, Running, Swimming, etc.) Then being 5'10 is definitely not even ideal. Unless you are extremely talented, but even then you would still be in disadvantage, About aesthetics + ability to put on muscle, Height is not necessarily the main factor (Unless you want to become a pro bodybuilder) In fact, Taller people with longer limbs tend to look more aesthetic than shorter dudes, Examples: Arnold, Laid, Signorino

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
im shorter than u fuck u

- Physique halo

>
View attachment 2963139
>

View attachment 2963141

brutal for me JFL:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
forcing my son to swim whether he likes it or not. if he somehow becomes tall basketball it is
better option is just talk with him. if you will force kid for some sports, he will dump it after 2 months fr

• +1
Reactions: teefight
16+ no hope, even if you somehow mustered up the willpower all of your peers will be miles ahead of you with years of expierence under their belt since their parents signed them up at 8 years old.

Everything is pretty much genetics and epigenetics jfl :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Fuck I’m cursed with being only 6’5 and having a shitty 22.5inch frame fucking NIGGGGGGERRR

give me a tldr

Generally 180cm (5'10.8) is where height begins to matter much less. It follows an exponential decay pattern where around that height every extra inch of height is going to be much less beneficial (despite popular belief).

If when you say aesthetic you are referring to facial proportions, from my experience, usually average to shorter guys have more balanced and harmonious looking faces. Physically speaking, it's a misnomer to say you will be able to 'put on' more muscle. It will look like you have more muscle because you have a smaller frame, so it will look better on picture but in person it may not look as appealing in comparison to a taller male who usually has a wider frame/structure (generally more aesthetic).

You can check out this cross cultural study that shows preferences at about 5'11 from women: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9454610/ Keep in mind this isn't zoomer preferences specifically or just from scandinavian countries (i figure you're american).

if ur legitimately 5'10 and u cant pull I have some bad news for you bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, say∅ and HTN_Mentalcel
if ur legitimately 5'10 and u cant pull I have some bad news for you bro
I didnt mention anything about attraction/dating in the thread, Ive got no problems getting a girl in general

• Hmm...
At this height your legs, arms and torso are arguably still short
That's just you bro -- I grew to 6'0 But my arms legs and torso were still long and proportionate, along with my friends. I agree with everything else though, 5'10 is too average nowadays.

That's just you bro -- I grew to 6'0 But my arms legs and torso were still long and proportionate, along with my friends. I agree with everything else though, 5'10 is too average nowadays.
My body proportions are good, Only my forearm/ulna length is longer than the average for my height but theres nothing wrong with that

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
My body proportions are good, Only my forearm/ulna length is longer than the average for my height but theres nothing wrong with that
If your frame wide above average (>21in bidelt), you could be perceived as taller. Coming from personal experience.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
When it comes to being a top athlete in most practiced sports (Football depending in which positions, Basketball, Running, Swimming, etc.) Then being 5'10 is definitely not even ideal. Unless you are extremely talented, but even then you would still be in disadvantage, About aesthetics + ability to put on muscle, Height is not necessarily the main factor (Unless you want to become a pro bodybuilder) In fact, Taller people with longer limbs tend to look more aesthetic than shorter dudes, Examples: Arnold, Laid, Signorino
and what would you say is the ideal height?

- Physique halo

>
View attachment 2963139
>

View attachment 2963141

Dnr greycel+ fuck of to tiktok

dude you’re one shoe away from 6’0
And that’s not to account for the fact that most guys do some “rounding up”

dude you’re one shoe away from 6’0
And that’s not to account for the fact that most guys do some “rounding up”
You are underestimating how 2 inches of height difference actually is if you think that you can gain that with just "one shoe away"

You are underestimating how 2 inches of height difference actually is if you think that you can gain that with just "one shoe away"
If you’re truly 5’10, shoes with thick soles and maybe lifts will make you indistinguishable from a 6’0 guy wearing vans

If you’re truly 5’10, shoes with thick soles and maybe lifts will make you indistinguishable from a 6’0 guy wearing vans
Advertised height boost from insoles isnt reliable since they get compressed to 3/4 of the insole's normal height, Also wearing thick shoes like most AFs look in most part retarded and even worse if lifts are used too, In my uni theres a midget that uses those thick AF shoes and those shits look goofy af, Its really noticiable even for normies

Fuck I’m cursed with being only 6’5 and having a shitty 22.5inch frame fucking NIGGGGGGERRR
6'5 and still rotting on forums nigga you must be a 3/10

• JFL
Well i should just kill myself shouldn’t i?

I am planning to get 20cm Just for fun