Over if you are not like this as a nigger

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Interested
Seen a 5'11 dreadmaxxed overweight darkskin with a much hotter girl today with a crazy wide pelvis

• +1
Reactions: ArcherxArcher, vermillioncorefan and humanoidsub7
all that for a 5'2" fat goblina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, humanoidsub7, aesthetic beauty and 11 others
idk, this video only makes me believe that being a 5.5psl+ manlet is superior tbh.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jhon Smith
How is that
Because his gf is not that good looking, and most gl manlets have hotter gfs. Although being tall + gymmaxxed also gets you respect from other men, being attractive is superior imo

Respect is important though, just look at how a 15yr old @drop disrespected an adult user for being 5'4", it's butal jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bignosesmallchin, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
BBC bvll mogger of cumskins

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Because his gf is not that good looking, and most gl manlets have hotter gfs. Although being tall + gymmaxxed also gets you respect from other men, being attractive is superior imo
You are delusional if you think manlets got a chance over tall guys

Respect is important though, just look at how a 15yr old @drop disrespected an adult user for being 5'4", it's butal jfl
Yeah height = respect or fear

• +1
Reactions: Interested
You are delusional if you think manlets got a chance over tall guys
they do lol, only short people themselves think that it's over for a manlet, while irl being atleast 5'8"+ is not as bad as it seems on .org (irl ofcourse)

Nah, I'd rather be human.

all that for a 5'2" fat goblina
Stop coping niggers, this is like saying Maher is not gigachad cuz his gf is a becky.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Kamui
Stop coping niggers, this is like saying Maher is not gigachad cuz his gf is a becky.
tf are you on about? Everytime you reply to my post it's always some weird shit that misses the point.

tf are you on about? Everytime you reply to my post it's always some weird shit that misses the point.
You guys saying his gf looks bad in an attempt to undermine the importance of height.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
You guys saying his gf looks bad in an attempt to undermine the importance of height.
No? What I am saying is, is that a very good looking manlet will have a higher quality partner than an average looking tall guy in most cases. That does not mean that height is unimportant (and I explained why on this post)

What I am saying is, is that a very good looking manlet will have a higher quality partner than an average looking tall guy in most cases.
How tall are you?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

how am i coping
I said "all of that for a 5'2" fat goblina"

mate you're 182 lol don't feel like a mogger now
I just found it funny you are 5’10”, was expecting you to be a gaslighting tallfag or a delusional manlet, meanwhile you don’t know what it’s like to be either of them and talking about how a gl manlet would slay more than a tall normie.

how am i coping
I said "all of that for a 5'2" fat goblina"
You say that as if despite his mogger height he couldn’t have done better.

I just found it funny you are 5’10”, was expecting you to be a gaslighting tallfag or a delusional manlet, meanwhile you don’t know what it’s like to be either of them and talking about how a gl manlet would slay more than a tall normie.
it's because I go out and see people? Would you believe me more if I were either 6'5 or 5'7? I don't remember a tall guy when I see one, yet I always remember when someone is very attractive, because they stand out (due to being more rare). Of course height is a massive bonus and being very short is a death sentence, but if you're atleast 5'8" I think that height starts to become more relevant

Last edited:
You say that as if despite his mogger height he couldn’t have done better.
he could have
that's the point
"all that for" = it's a waste

Go to LA and literally every mexican woman looks like this

they do lol, only short people themselves think that it's over for a manlet, while irl being atleast 5'8"+ is not as bad as it seems on .org (irl ofcourse)
I’m htn manlet and I only get single moms fat and ugly foids

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Interested
I’m htn manlet and I only get single moms fat and ugly foids
Not trying to downplay you, but when an .org user claims to be htn, they are usually not. Would be curious to know what you look like, pm if you don't mind

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
A normie in general invisible unless he’s Giga tall

• +1
height matters more for black guys tbh

• +1
she fat

• +1
Not trying to downplay you, but when an .org user claims to be htn, they are usually not. Would be curious to know what you look like, pm if you don't mind
Ok

Osiris destroyer of aryans.

I died from cringe

That frame is insane. He is wasting his genetics on that mrs piggy