over if you didnt practice any sports as a kid/early teen

M

Mayor

Iron
Literally every good looking guy I know practiced a physical sport seriously for several years as an early teen. They all have great frames, my theory is that doing competitive and physical activities (especially competition) as a kid highers your test levels, most framecels played vidya games all day as kids. Spartan warriors were raised in high T competitive environment. If you ever have kids make them practice some sports very seriously.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: barretstoe, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5892 and 31 others
Get ready for a shit load of "muhhh genetics muhh" comments

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 9344, PYT and 7 others
cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14392, ManletBlackcel and 29 others
we always say genetics this and genetics that, its true that genetics is for the most part responsible for our looks but our shitty livestyles does also play a role, many people ignore or forget that.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, owlofathena, Stevensmithgerard and 9 others
nah i know subhumans who played for top football clubs when young

they had to train hard every week

some turned out to be high psl after puberty

some turned out to be low psl after puberty

genetics 80%, environment 20% theory

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, EverythingCel133, Biiyo03 and 12 others
If you played lets say a lot of soccer when being a teen
Your muscle nucleus will overload and therefore when you grow up you would have a good leg muscle structure to build even bigger legs

Same applies to any other sport that involves other muscles
No sport for face tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ProAcktiv and CrazyFitLover
Why wouldn't it be the other way around ? If you have good body genetics + high T you'll naturally be competitive

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 17735, Eren and 8 others
Yep, being addicted to a sport at least once is very important, it makes easy for you to train in adulthood and not end up like cucks that never get in shape been there done that

I played esports

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 3853 and 3 others
Literally every good looking guy I know practiced a physical sport seriously for several years as an early teen. They all have great frames, my theory is that doing competitive and physical activities (especially competition) as a kid highers your test levels, most framecels played vidya games all day as kids. Spartan warriors were raised in high T competitive environment. If you ever have kids make them practice some sports very seriously.

No question about it my sons will have to play a sport starting in 6th grade. Don’t care which one but have to pick a real sport (Band is not a sport). (less popular ones like track actually have a higher chance of them being good enough to be scouted D1 for college than doing football)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 8699
this is true, many of the athletic chadlites I know have parents that are average at best

One of the best athletes in my school but still facially 2/10. Don't forget lookism plays a part in sports. Do you really think coaches are going to trust an incel over a chad?

No question about it my sons will have to play a sport starting in 6th grade. Don’t care which one but have to pick a real sport (Band is not a sport). (less popular ones like track actually have a higher chance of them being good enough to be scouted D1 for college than doing football)
6th grade is too late. They should be playing from 4-5 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, PYT, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
At least sports give you better well-being

Never got a chance to play sports :feelsrope: I wish I started lifting instead of doing cardio all the time in middle school

• +1
Reactions: Eren and goat2x
6th grade is too late. They should be playing from 4-5 years old.

Yes I know. I mean official/organized. There are little leagues and stuff like that though for the major sports like basketball and football you’re right.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Good_Little_Goy
Yes I know. I mean official/organized. There are little leagues and stuff like that though for the major sports like basketball and football you’re right.
Only sports your kids should play are basketball and football. Any other sport has no halo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, AscensionPill, BigBoy and 1 other person
Why wouldn't it be the other way around ? If you have good body genetics + high T you'll naturally be competitive
True but my school had no sports so over for me

Would've loved to play usa football

Genetics and environment aren't separete but rather intersectional,one complements the other and so forth

Only sports your kids should play are basketball and football. Any other sport has no halo.

That is definitely false speaking from experience. From middle school to college obscure sport athlete halo came through for me.

Undoutedly not the magnitude of football or basketball. But that’s like saying if you aren’t the QB other positions have no halo. They have less of a halo but still far more than some random joe non-athlete.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and AscensionPill
this doesn't mean much, there are also a ton of fucking subhumans who do sports since they were children

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi
No. Genes come first. I played soccer and baseball until high school and I'm still an ugly framecel. You are trying to see things and find patterns that don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
No. Genes come first. I played soccer and baseball until high school and I'm still an ugly framecel. You are trying to see things and find patterns that don't exist.
“Having sex at a young age makes you better looking.”
That is definitely false speaking from experience. From middle school to college obscure sport athlete halo came through for me.

Undoutedly not the magnitude of football or basketball. But that’s like saying if you aren’t the QB other positions have no halo. They have less of a halo but still far more than some random joe non-athlete.
No chads I knew did anything other that basketball or football.

“Having sex at a young age makes you better looking.”

No chads I knew did anything other that basketball or football.

There are many desirable alpha males who are:

-Baseball Players
-College Male Cheerleaders
-Sprinters, Throwing and even Pole Vaulting (but not usually scrawny distance Runners)
-Rowers

These were king’s compared to everyone else on every college campus I’ve been on.

There are many desirable alpha males who are:

-Baseball Players
-College Male Cheerleaders
-Sprinters, Throwing and even Pole Vaulting (but not usually scrawny distance Runners)
-Rowers

These were king’s compared to everyone else on every college campus I’ve been on.
Jfl if you think any of those guys can compete with a college basketball or football player.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Jfl if you think any of those guys can compete with a college basketball or football player.

There’s always a bigger fish so just give up theory.

What kind of athlete were you in college again?

The obscure athletes have doors open to them 95% of men do not.

I know a successful dad with 7 kids - all D1/ACC athletes. If I were him I would be VERY PROUD even if they were not ALL FB/BB Players. Would be proud of my D1 ACC Pole Vaulter at Public Ivy.

There’s always a bigger fish so just give up theory.

What kind of athlete were you in college again?

The obscure athletes have doors open to them 95% of men do not.

I know a successful dad with 7 kids - all D1/ACC athletes. If I were him I would be VERY PROUD even if they were not ALL FB/BB Players. Would be proud of my D1 ACC Pole Vaulter at Public Ivy.
College basketball at small school. Did jack for me but the chadlites/chads on the team absolutely gigaslayed.

More like the other way around. Kids who had good genetics were good at sports therefore played more.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Get ready for a shit load of "muhhh genetics muhh" comments
you get into sports because of genetics, duh

if you weren't playing sports it's because you realize early on you are inferior

personally i played basketball until the end of middle school and ran cross country and track in high school

you get into sports because of genetics, duh

if you weren't playing sports it's because you realize early on you are inferior

personally i played basketball until the end of middle school and ran cross country and track in high school
This. Everyone in my middle school played rec sports and all the unathletic guys (mostly ugly/average guys) all quit before high school. Lookism plays a huge part. Do you really think the Chads on the team will treat the subhuman equally and pass him the ball or run plays for him? JFL.

IDK about this one.

I sucked at sports as a kid and barely played them but I still grew up to develop broad shoulders and decently sized wrists.

I think it's that people with good frame genetics are more likely to be good athletes.

This. Everyone in my middle school played rec sports and all the unathletic guys (mostly ugly/average guys) all quit before high school. Lookism plays a huge part. Do you really think the Chads on the team will treat the subhuman equally and pass him the ball or run plays for him? JFL.
if its a competitve high division sport than looks don't matter at all

do you think people in middle school didn't pass the ball to a young Messi?

nah bruh if you are good at the sport you aren't any disadvantaged, looks only matter for women and life, not sport

if its a competitve high division sport than looks don't matter at all

do you think people in middle school didn't pass the ball to a young Messi?

nah bruh if you are good at the sport you aren't any disadvantaged, looks only matter for women and life, not sport
Obviously if they’re that good then I doesn’t matter but you’re cherry picking. If there’s 2 average skilled players the Chad will always get picked over a subhuman. You’re honestly still bluepilled if you think that looks don’t matter in sports.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionPill
I don't think this theory has any basis, genetics are a huge factor and athleticism can just amplify already good genes. Personally I played basketball, baseball, and football and I'm still mogged by everyone on height, frame, and wrists

Over if you didn’t mog in dribbling in football

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and GigaMogger

Over if you don't look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, JihadChad, Bitch and 1 other person
I don't think this theory has any basis, genetics are a huge factor and athleticism can just amplify already good genes. Personally I played basketball, baseball, and football and I'm still mogged by everyone on height, frame, and wrists
If you played 3 of them you didnt do any of them seriously, I'm talking being in a semi-pro team, going on actual matches, it's where the real competition is at. I also did a lot of sports but didnt commit to any of them seriously

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionPill
Obviously if they’re that good then I doesn’t matter but you’re cherry picking. If there’s 2 average skilled players the Chad will always get picked over a subhuman. You’re honestly still bluepilled if you think that looks don’t matter in sports.
its not cherry picked

I have so many subhuman football teammates

at a high level, you pass to the best option, not who fucking looks more attractive. i'd rather pass to someone who will help us score than a Chad whose shit

looksmaxxing is unrelated to team sports

If you played lets say a lot of soccer when being a teen
Your muscle nucleus will overload and therefore when you grow up you would have a good leg muscle structure to build even bigger legs

Same applies to any other sport that involves other muscles
No sport for face tho
Is this a thing?
Does this mean that if I let my future son do lots of swimming he will grow up with slayer-tier back, shoulders and arms genetics?

Is this a thing?
Does this mean that if I let my future son do lots of swimming he will grow up with slayer-tier back, shoulders and arms genetics?
Are you planning on becoming Italy's next Il Duce?

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
Are you planning on becoming Italy's next Il Duce?
Nah I just wish my kids to have a huge frame and intimidate the fuck out of other kids in kindergarten

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Nah I just wish my kids to have a huge frame and intimidate the fuck out of other kids in kindergarten
mirin.
you mog him tho he's a fucking manlet :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
My soccer player friend has the broadest shoulders ever and he slays even tho his face is lacking

mirin.
you mog him tho he's a fucking manlet :lul: :lul: :lul:
I see you are coping hard buddy boyo, nobody mogs Il Duce, look at dat chin
Benito-Mussolini-7.jpg

PSL 7 minimum even if he's bald

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It's true

I know guys who play football since childhood

They have low bodyfat and are athletic as fuck

Easily pushes them 1 to 1,5 psl higher

Do you know what really makes it over