I haven’t pmed him in months and if I did after I didn’t even remember

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
@8PSLcel
He’s making it seem like I even pay attention to this guy
I haven’t pmed him in months and if I did after I didn’t even remember
hmm

YES BRO I LEFT THE CONVERSATION
and now i see him always talking about himself on this site and i have hate inside me, an urge to smash the fucker change his face a little bit
3BBB5FCD A8BF 49B7 827C 74903AF82676

“I’ll smash his face in change him up a little bit”
@8PSLcel

Maybe he will handsome squidwardmax me

• JFL
why you always tag him?
He's my abused dog. I blackpilled him about his shit coloring and how subhuman he is and now can't stop coping with the eye color pill even tho it doesn't apply to him because his garbage hair color + skin AND his eyes are dark blue AKA 0 halo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
@GypsyEyes
Says the subhuman that will change every single identificatory race parameter about his face and relocate continents for a crumb of ladyboy prostitute pussy while I fuck blonde women that love my med mane and 8 inch tan cock

Keep tagging ne you subhuman, rent freeeee

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
View attachment 1747219
“I’ll smash his face in change him up a little bit”
@8PSLcel

Maybe he will handsome squidwardmax me
handsome squidward is 8psl tbh

He's my abused dog. I blackpilled him about his shit coloring and how subhuman he is and now can't stop coping with the eye color pill even tho it doesn't apply to him because his garbage hair color + skin AND his eyes are dark blue AKA 0 halo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
tbh, only light blue is halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15089

His little keyboard warrior ass has a low iq, he doesn’t even realize he will ascend me from 5-5.5 psl to 8 by punching me in the face
He thinks he is Connor mcgregor lmao
Nah but in reality he would have to punch me thousands of times in the zygos to bonesmash my way to squidward tier, he’d be like “why am i not doing anything I’m literally mcgregor!”

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
His little keyboard warrior ass has a low iq, he doesn’t even realize he will ascend me from 5-5.5 psl to 8 by punching me in the face
Nah but in reality he would have to punch me thousands of times in the zygos to bonesmash my way to squidward tier, he’d be like “why am i not doing anything I’m literally mcgregor!”
hmm, maybe he is mcgregor

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15089

He's such a coping subhuman lmfao

>barks about his superior phenotype

>is rejected by his women and sex starved (according to his own threads)

>has one of the least desirable white phenotypes; cuck vlonde albino dysgenic cum skin and cum hair

>dark blue eyes, AKA zero halo unless you literally take the sun and put it next to his eye

>is going to dye every hair follicle in his body and look like a gay joke to try and pass as a med + pin his own ass with MT2

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Images 80

Muh superior eye color brah!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Predeterminism get in here you subhuman sex tourist incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

>has one of the least desirable white phenotypes; cuck vlonde albino dysgenic cum skin and cum hair

>dark blue eyes, AKA zero halo unless you literally take the sun and put it next to his eye

>is going to dye every hair follicle in his body and look like a gay joke to try and pass as a med + pin his own ass with MT2

View attachment 1747226

rent free

• +1

>is going to dye every hair follicle in his body and look like a gay joke to try and pass as a med

View attachment 1747226

If you're not A10, just tie a rope around your neck tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
Says the subhuman that will change every single identificatory race parameter about his face and relocate continents for a crumb of ladyboy prostitute pussy while I fuck blonde women that love my med mane and 8 inch tan cock

Keep tagging ne you subhuman, rent freeeee

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
rent free

its over if you dont have blue eyes

• Woah
rent free
Your eyes are black blue, good job brah you won the genetic lottery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Images 80

Post that pic where you're blinded by sunlight so your dog shit eye color pops up ever so slightly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Assuming that even light blue would compensate for your peanut recessed female skull :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But nah you mog me because you have to pay for Thai trannies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you're not A10, just tie a rope around your neck tbh
True tbh, I would be worshipped with A10, and I will get them, just a matter of time

That subhuman has like A50 tho, very very little halo :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
I said that in op post.
His is narrower but my hooding is neutral while his is negative. We have similar amounts of eyelashes. My eyebrows are straight and positively tilted while his is straight with neutral tilt, both of our hair density decreases at the ends. He has more downturned inner canthus. We both have high PCT.
Overall in shape, we're around equivalent. But Gandy's eyes mog hard, it's because colour is huge. Having such vivid blue eyes halos extremely hard. Jfl, nothing can compete with light blue moggers.

where

Your eyes are black blue, good job brah you won the genetic lottery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1747233

Post that pic where you're blinded by sunlight so your dog shit eye color pops up ever so slightly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Assuming that even light blue would compensate for your peanut recessed female skull :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But nah you mog me because you have to pay for Thai trannies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ok in natural light im medium blue. mogs your black eyes to death tho

how do you feel about that?

His is narrower but my hooding is neutral while his is negative. We have similar amounts of eyelashes. My eyebrows are straight and positively tilted while his is straight with neutral tilt, both of our hair density decreases at the ends. He has more downturned inner canthus. We both have high PCT.
Overall in shape, we're around equivalent. But Gandy's eyes mog hard, it's because colour is huge. Having such vivid blue eyes halos extremely hard. Jfl, nothing can compete with light blue moggers.

where
you silly boyo.
I guess I mis typed but I was thinking of eye height here

• +1
  • Hmm...
ok in natural light im medium blue. mogs your black eyes to death tho

how do you feel about that?
In natural light your eyes are invisible, I've seen tons of blue eyes in normal and even strong indoor lighting. Little halo at best

My eyes are T40 and look good in sunlight too. You're a manlet 5'8 subhuman with a peanut skull and puny jaw, no eye color halo for your skull and cum skin

How you feel bout dat sex tourist incel?

the reason gandy's eyes are better is mainly because of the shape not just thecolour
They're not significantly better. It's the same ballpark.

His colouring is what makes it no competition.

• +1
I haven’t pmed u in a really long time for a reason
Your basically the only person who’s been a dick for no reason
U know I mog u so ur coping
blah blah mog NIGGA you dont mog shit hahaha:ROFLMAO: you are annoying rat that what annoys me not your fucking muh mog you fucking normie cunt
i hate narcys bitch

• JFL
blah blah mog NIGGA you dont mog shit hahaha:ROFLMAO: you are annoying rat that what annoys me not your fucking muh mog you fucking normie cunt
i hate narcys bitch
but im narcy

you are not 5PSL
NO WAY

AHAHAHA

you are 4 at max, fucking normie JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15089 and Deleted member 17791
They're not significantly better. It's the same ballpark.

His colouring is what makes it no competition.
No, his eye height to length ratio is like 3 when yours is 2.5. That and his tighter eyelids make Gandy's eye area better most of all. It's more important than eye colour.

• Hmm...
In natural light your eyes are invisible, I've seen tons of blue eyes in normal and even strong indoor lighting. Little halo at best

My eyes are T40 and look good in sunlight too. You're a manlet 5'8 subhuman with a peanut skull and puny jaw, no eye color halo for your skull and cum skin

How you feel bout dat sex tourist incel?
they are extremely visible blue eyes. you have black eyes
My eyes are T40 and look good
caged

rent free

they are extremely visible blue eyes. you have black eyes

caged

rent free
Images 80

Extremely visible under a microscope, Banderas

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: post that gym picture, you literally look like a Balkan slav rape baby with brown eyes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17791
No, his eye height to length ratio is like 3 when yours is 2.5. That and his tighter eyelids make Gandy's eye area better most of all. It's more important than eye colour.
I don't disagree, my eyes are usually somewhat neotenous looking

I can fix that with slight squinting though.
F1DD423F A560 4B5E B813 DBFD9452FEB6

• +1
I don't disagree, my eyes are usually somewhat neotenous looking

I can fix that with slight squinting though.
View attachment 1747265
You look aspie as fuck. If you go out with that expression you will be laughed at straight back to your basement

• Hmm...
every day i dream of A10 eyes brother

when the technology is there to make them in the WEST and safely I'll book

no silicone injections
based, I agree. I dream of light blue eyes too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
You look aspie as fuck. If you go out with that expression you will be laughed at straight back to your basement
no one ever laughs at me

View attachment 1747260
Extremely visible under a microscope, Banderas

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: post that gym picture, you literally look like a Balkan slav rape baby with brown eyes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
nah mine are lighter. they're really notiacble all the time.

last 8 girls ive sent pic to of me in bed of m y eyes they've screenshotted it and wont leave me alone and say how much they love my blue eyes

does that happen with your black eyes?

nah mine are lighter. they're really notiacble all the time.

last 8 girls ive sent pic to of me in bed of m y eyes they've screenshotted it and wont leave me alone and say how much they love my blue eyes

does that happen with your black eyes?
It does, your women love the contrast that happens when their blue eyes meet my dark lookz. Keep larping you shit eyed albino subhuman, I saw multiple pics of your eyes I natural lighting, looks utterly laughable :ROFLMAO:

THIS is the subhuman dog talking about JBW and muh eye color halo? You shouldn't be the face of these movements, you look like a Balkan albino ethnic. You literally have all of the negative phenotype traits of being white :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imagine bragging about a girl calling your eyes nice lmfao. This is literally how girls call you a low sex appeal gay friend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: