Reactions: AscendingHero, Solidcoin, Bonez and 8 others
All that for 25 likes

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 17920, Detective and 45 others
Gonions and ramus are %50 of the face tbhq

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kroker, Biiyo03 and 2 others
All that for 25 likes
Why maher insta full of gay men simping? Where are the women? Why is Maher gf a filler-maxxed, botched Becky?

It's because there is a big difference between the male and female gaze.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived, Bonez and 16 others
Imagine having that as your first pic on Tinder with a verified tick and 6'6 in bio

table flip GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21796, AscendingHero and 13 others
Why maher insta full of gay men simping? Where are the women? Why is Maher gf a filler-maxxed, botched Becky?

make a Maherfish then and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Solidcoin, the BULL and 5 others
honestly slight hollow cheeks mog this is almost deformed tier.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, aBetterMii and 6 others

Insta and tiktok is irrelevant.

The biggest slayers in real life outside of social media are jock Chads and not pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 12 others

I showed my sister a pic of maher and she said he looks like a plastic alien :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, fogdart, metagross and 6 others
I showed my sister a pic of maher and she said he looks like a plastic alien :lul:
Typical coping mechanism of a girl who realizes that she could never have a man like this.
Irl she would suck his dick right on the spot if he would tell her to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126, Solidcoin and 15 others
I have no hollow cheeks , despite big cheekbones z because of bloating or whatever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bonez, aBetterMii and 2 others
honestly slight hollow cheeks mog this is almost deformed tier.
Yeah he legit looks like handsome squidward here, this over the top lighting is for boneless cucks not gigamoggers like him

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
Wtf is this Maher autism in these comments

Attachments

• 33BC5FB1-31AF-456F-A1BD-95AA4E30E156.png
    33BC5FB1-31AF-456F-A1BD-95AA4E30E156.png
    883.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, Bonez, Prince88 and 13 others
Typical coping mechanism of a girl who realizes that she could never have a man like this.
Every girl I've ever shown Maher too always says he's not her type, or his chin is too big or some other bullshit

Yet when I make a Maherfish, every girl in the city wants his cock. He's outperformed every male model I've ever used by a wide margin. I had girls willing to pay for his uber to get him to their house within 10 mins of talking. Girls offering anal straight away. Sending nudes within legit 5 mins. Telling him he's the best looking guy they've ever seen ect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Sigmamale and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
cope and not cope
he is not her type so understand her reaction but she would still suck his dick because its maher

Every girl I've ever shown Maher too always says he's not her type, or his chin is too big or some other bullshit

Yet when I make a Maherfish, every girl in the city wants his cock. He's outperformed every male model I've ever used by a wide margin. I had girls willing to pay for his uber to get him to their house within 10 mins of talking. Girls offering anal straight away. Sending nudes within legit 5 mins. Telling him he's the best looking guy they've ever seen ect
Maher had ideal sex appeal for wasp dude , you can't get more sex appeal out of pheno like this than what has maher

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
i mean having hollow cheeks in this lighting is standard isnt it this lignting really shows off boned

Reminder that Maher made it into choice No.1 of the Chicago top picks on Hinge

Basically, the best looking guy in Chicago according to women's swiping preferences

But muh male gaze :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, aBetterMii and 7 others
Imagine thinking he didn't angle frauded and didn't retouched

cope and not cope
he is not her type so understand her reaction but she would still suck his dick because its maher
She might prefer a different chad over Maher but her response seems like she doesn’t find him attractive which is an astronomical cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, aBetterMii and 3 others
She might prefer a different chad over Maher but her response seems like she doesn’t find him attractive which is an astronomical cope
Shit women are weird. Not gonna lie I showed some different type of chads to some girls, some were utterly disgusted by some and were completely attracted to some others
Be her type pill is legit

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Imagine thinking he didn't angle frauded and didn't retouched
It isn’t angle frauding if you are someone who also has hollow cheeks in a frontal selfie in daylight
A962BD06 F353 440A 8F80 4F403D594F31

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Anchor_Ship
@Anchor_Ship

Take a selfie of yourself with the same angle and expression then put your picture next to this

Honestly do it

I did this and it ruined my day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Prince88 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bonez, Oberyn and 4 others
Maher needs to sign up on here. Needs retin.

F56F4190 7582 48C9 B1D6 6495B106BF86

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart and germanlooks
Shit women are weird. Not gonna lie I showed some different type of chads to some girls, some were utterly disgusted by some and were completely attracted to some others
A woman's "type" is often just a different kind of Chad. Like one girl says "He's my type!" when seeing Chico Lachowski, but another girl says: "Nah, this is my type" and she posts a pic of Henry Cavill.

The difference in women's "types" is often very small. It's not like when guys have types, where they have a "BBW fetish" where they like very obese women or some guys like very skinny women. Others like huge tits or a big ass. Others prefer smaller tits. Some guys love tall women, other guys love short women. A wide variety of types exist for guys, but for girls not so much.
The underlying bone structure, height, etc. is often very very similar in what girls like. Difference is only in the details, like beard or no beard.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 10 others
A woman's "type" is often just a different kind of Chad. Like one girl says "He's my type!" when seeing Chico Lachowski, but another girl says: "Nah, this is my type" and she posts a pic of Henry Cavill.

The difference in women's "types" is often very small. It's not like when guys have types, where they have a "BBW fetish" where they like very obese women or some guys like very skinny women. Others like huge tits or a big ass. Others prefer smaller tits. Some guys love tall women, other guys love short women. A wide variety of types exist for guys, but for girls not so much.
The underlying bone structure, height, etc. is often very very similar in what girls like. Difference is only in the details, like beard or no beard.
But this is same for men. men like different type of attractive women
Same for women.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I mostly agree.

But a girl will never be disgusted by chad. This is coping. You also would never be disgusted by a objective Stacy even if she isn’t your type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Oberyn and 1 other person
But this is same for men. men like different type of attractive women
Same for women.
Somewhat, but I think men have a wider range of what types they find attractive. There are subreddits for tall women or fat women.
You will not find a subreddit where some females lust for 5'3 tall balding indians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, alriodai and germanlooks

Yep
@alriodai
This is what women mean with their types:
72894BE6 4598 4F07 B106 F0BB0F9EFDAC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Oberyn and alriodai
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person

Maher gets outperformed by these two dudes on Tinder tho

2693648 12412
Screen Shot 2022 05 05 at 124152 PM
Screen Shot 2022 05 05 at 124213 PM

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Looks234
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 18261
Looks weird

i don’t buy that maher has the best tinder results

it seems almost tinfoil hatty to suggest girls have a specific reason to lie about finding maher attractive

it’s not a matter of “girls don’t know what they want” either, because both actions (swiping right on maher vs saying they don’t find maher attractive) are both done simply as a result of seeing pics of him

so it’s quite a confusing and contradictory phenomenon

what other models/chads have you ran an experiment on? were they done on fresh accounts?

i know arabincel ran many fresh tinder experiments in toronto. he said zach cox did best and maher was a very close second.

also what happened to the guy who did medium ugly tinder threads and you claimed that the guy would be incel in UK but he ended up getting good results? if that experiment was actually legit then that makes it look even worse for maher
Dont take my word for it

Try it yourself

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

it seems almost tinfoil hatty to suggest girls have a specific reason to lie about finding maher attractive

it’s not a matter of “girls don’t know what they want” either, because both actions (swiping right on maher vs saying they don’t find maher attractive) are both done simply as a result of seeing pics of him

what other models/chads have you ran an experiment on? were they done on fresh accounts?

i know arabincel ran many fresh tinder experiments in toronto. he said zach cox did best and maher was a very close second.

also what happened to the guy who did medium ugly tinder threads and you claimed that the guy would be incel in UK but he ended up getting good results? if that experiment was actually legit then that makes it look even worse for maher
I haven't done a MM tinder in years but I've done experiments on pretty much all the high tier PSL Chads

Never done Zach Cox

Levi Conley and Miro Cech did very well

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

expanded-brain.jpg

High IQ

I haven't done a MM tinder in years but I've done experiments on pretty much all the high tier PSL Chads

Never done Zach Cox

Levi Conley and Miro Cech did very well
Chadfishes have run it’s course now too, it’s been like half a decade of incels running experiments so ofc people gonna catch on

I stopped running them because women are far more sceptical now the few that do message insist on verifying right away

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING, forevergymcelling and 1 other person