Over if you don't roid in 2020

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
Unless you have top5% genetics and are naturally lean.
Kill Whores!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200807_213731.jpg
    IMG_20200807_213731.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 121
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, sytyl, Copeful and 12 others
Lol that is above average body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Good_Little_Goy, bruh3610 and 11 others
If I'm 3/10 then what is the avg man?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-07-21-40-10-643_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-07-21-40-10-643_com.android.chrome.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 111
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 5145, Copeful and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadeep, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
Take rad 140 asap

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5875
Coping subhuman whore.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Roids are like russian roulette

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
just use someone else's body pics theory

Gold

• +1
Reactions: Over
i mean your body looks like shit, so you should use someone else's pics to get her interested in you
Why would I make a 5ft 3 45 kg 2 psl whore interested in me? Do I look like simp?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3163
can relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
A truly good physique is sooo rare, some niggas say that gymcelling is cope but in fact is just their bodies that are still shit even gymcelled

A v shaped 10% bf medium sized body looks very good, but most guys simply dont have the bone structure or are too high inhib to roid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6400, Beetlejuice and 5 others
A truly good physique is sooo rare, some niggas say that gymcelling is cope but in fact is just their bodies that are still shit even gymcelled

A v shaped 10% bf medium sized body looks very good, but most guys simply dont have the bone structure or are too high inhib to roid
Or some are like me who naturally stay fat/high bf

Or some are like me who naturally stay fat/high bf
Roids will lower your bf if you dont have the genetics to be 10%

The most important thing is having a good v shaped frame, bf is very easy to fix, you dont even need to roid, there's legal stuff like yoimbine that will help you a lot

• +1

i try to tell normies this but there to retarded to accept it

• +1
Unless you have top5% genetics and are naturally lean.
Kill Whores!!!
if she is really judging by the muscles then 3/10 is your real rating tbh, you are just lean in that pic with 0 muscle

if she is really judging by the muscles then 3/10 is your real rating tbh, you are just lean in that pic with 0 muscle
[/QUOTE]
0 muscle jfl tbh. I have been gymcelling for 1.5 year 3 time a week non stop. Strength was 85 kg bench 5-8 reps, deadlift was 150kg 1 r, squat was 130kg 1 rep.

yeah bro jfl tbh roidmaxx assap

Lol if you take drugs which are mass produced by idiots

obviously not a 3 but more like 5

With that frame you could get a 7-8/10 body if you‘d excercise, eat and rest properly

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Is she indian?

Roids will lower your bf if you dont have the genetics to be 10%

The most important thing is having a good v shaped frame, bf is very easy to fix, you dont even need to roid, there's legal stuff like yoimbine that will help you a lot
would do it but torso is too short at 5ft8

• JFL
its over man. midget curry here. how long is ur torso btw? measure from neck to top of hip bone
From collarbone or from Adam apple?

you should try lifting first

In this pic I have been LifTiNG for 2 years. Iam benching 85kg for 6-7 reps deadlift 140 squat140-150
"lifting" for most people like this is just jerking off in the gym 2 or 3 times a week with no intesnity, shit diet and sleep too

"lifting" for most people like this is just jerking off in the gym 2 or 3 times a week with no intesnity, shit diet and sleep too
No I don't train like that I have been training hard, it was one of the only things I liked a lot. I was training heavy 5x5

short torso. i have almost the same torso length and im 5ft8. (21 inches). torso length is everything.
I measured from the collarbone

I measured from the collarbone
and so did I. post pic of you measuring. i dont think it matters really overall height is what counts but it looks like ur leg dominant for sure

and so did I. post pic of you measuring. i dont think it matters really overall height is what counts but it looks like ur leg dominant for sure
Yes my legs are huge and upper body short.