Over if you don't roid in 2020

No I don't train like that I have been training hard, it was one of the only things I liked a lot. I was training heavy 5x5
idk do you have your plan?
the biggest reason people don't gain is consistancy/intensity/diet/sleep

idk do you have your plan?
the biggest reason people don't gain is consistancy/intensity/diet/sleep
Yes I was progressing slow but yes there was progress. While genetically gifted ones were ripped all year

short torso. i have almost the same torso length and im 5ft8. (21 inches). torso length is everything.
google says: 'male height: 5'7" to 5'11," torso length 17" to 19"' with 20 inches and up being considered a large torso
so in what universe is 21 inches a short torso? did you just assume you had a short torso for no reason?

looks like the measuring style is different but I can't imagine the results are that far off.

google says: 'male height: 5'7" to 5'11," torso length 17" to 19"' with 20 inches and up being considered a large torso
so in what universe is 21 inches a short torso? did you just assume you had a short torso for no reason?

looks like the measuring style is different but I can't imagine the results are that far off.
Because people say I have large legs and I also noticed it in this pic for ex

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-11-10-47-45-620_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-11-10-47-45-620_com.instagram.android.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 10
What about in the pic that I shared?
I would describe your legs as long there yes, but your torso doesn’t look short either
it doesn’t necessarily look long though, maybe your long legs make your long torso look just normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
No I don't train like that I have been training hard, it was one of the only things I liked a lot. I was training heavy 5x5

Curry diet is death for lifting.

You need to get on a westernmaxxed high protein meal plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163