OVER IF YOU HAVE CHAPPED LIPS

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
(Water thread but I gotta say it)
The easiest looksmax u can do, putting chapstick or Vaseline on your lips overnight, istg yesterday I tried it for the first time, today in the morning a Foid said I have nice lips, and anyone who seen me knows my lips are subhuman tier, yet just cuz they look smooth I got a compliment for it. If u have chapped lips it signals bad genes and shitty lips.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 43398 and ReinerGeist1
Thats not water, thats atoms

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, Ryldoo IS COPING, actual9cmjawslayer and 3 others
Yeah bro having non chapped lips gonna add you +5psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, Deleted member 32514 and Deleted member 28896
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Yeah bro having non chapped lips gonna add you +5psl
Ofc it wouldn't but smooth lips signal good genes and sub gives better appeal. If someone is under 5PSL he can't go around with chapped lips

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Chapped lips are a result of dehydration or improper nutrient intake (b9, b12, e).

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and Deleted member 32514
Bullshit how the hell is a foid gonna compliment you on your subhuman lips just cuz they're smooth 😂

Bullshit how the hell is a foid gonna compliment you on your subhuman lips just cuz they're smooth 😂
before u were blackpilled, when u look at a lip u dont notice the ratios u notice if they are chapped or smooth. and a woman is most likely not browsing .org

before u were blackpilled, when u look at a lip u dont notice the ratios u notice if they are chapped or smooth. and a woman is most likely not browsing .org
Fullness and shape are also necessary, if they're thin but moisturized it won't do shit, they gotta have above average fullness or shape + moisturized to get a genuine compliment on em. Except if the girl is just tryna rizz u using dumb compliments

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patris and Deleted member 32514