OVER if your hands aren't at least 10 inches

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

'I beat my meat into a cup'
The handpill is real and brutal, what's the point of coping with height if your hands are small, taking AWAY from the factor of dominance that height is all about. The same goes with if you don't have a good bidelt(25+inches). Water thread but you NEED to have big hands

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Gangsta till ur dick look like a lollipop when u hold it. I’ve got 9 inch hands and 7.3x7 and when I hold it it looks tiny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, Funnyunenjoyer1, DeadTrees and 1 other person
Gangsta till ur dick look like a lollipop when u hold it. I’ve got 9 inch hands and 7.3x7 and when I hold it it looks tiny
7 inch girth in mumbai fag larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Funnyunenjoyer1, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Dickpill is its own thing. It's no big deal cause a foid with small hands should be holding it anyway:ogre:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, jacky hanma and asdvek
My hands are 7.2 inxhes

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
when pumped and clamped yes, on a normal day its nowhere near 7.5 u retard
Pumping and clamp doesn’t make that big of a difference :lul:

Nah 7 isn’t that much
LOOL nigga "7 isnt that much" when yes it is that much, you're making the larp obvious well it was obvious in the first place JFL. u fag u have 4 inch girth

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Pumping and clamp doesn’t make that big of a difference :lul:
yes it fucking does keep making it more obvious, now since u said that it shows u got no knowledge. pumping and clamping can add a fucking 2 inch temporary girth when done long enough

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
LOOL nigga "7 isnt that much" when yes it is that much, you're making the larp obvious well it was obvious in the first place JFL. u fag u have 4 inch girth
My girth is 8 inches btw

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and asdvek