over if you're using this forum

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
you will find a 1 good user(not me obv) for every 10 users you will see weird pfps like a that girl from family guy slapping her ass over and over again most threads here talk about dicks and masturbation notifications have the same effect of masturbation to me everytime i get a notification i feel sexually aroused most of the rating section is just the guys you see daily irl but they cry over being too ugly maybe now i know why people like @Salludon left maybe he didn't want to be connected to people who talk about how amazing is the bbc is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saisei, Slavusz, Beastimmung and 4 others
you will find a 1 good user(not me obv) for every 10 users you will see weird pfps like a that girl from family guy slapping her over and over again most threads here talk about dicks and masturbation notifications have the same effect of masturbation to me everytime i get a notification i feel sexually aroused most of the rating section is just the guys you see daily irl but they cry over being too ugly maybe now i know why people like @Salludon left maybe he didn't want to be connected to people who talk about how amazing is the bbc is

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
No. Anyone below Tyronelite/Chadlite should stay away from social media and use incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ryuken
typical foid only rating 1 out of 10 men as worthy

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
This forum attracts the smartest, dumbest, most immature autistic users. There is no in-between.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Kroker, ryuken and 1 other person
It's all weirdoes. I'm trying to find some normal users I can befriend but it's impossible, they always end up being weirdoes or brown.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, optimisticzoomer, ryuken and 1 other person
you will find a 1 good user(not me obv) for every 10 users you will see weird pfps like a that girl from family guy slapping her over and over again
@optimisticzoomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, owlofathena and ryuken
Some say it’s a good place to troll and shitpost which is true imo

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and ryuken
It's all weirdoes. I'm trying to find some normal users I can befriend but it's impossible, they always end up being weirdoes or brown.
No sun exposure till December

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena and Debetro