OVER just got rejected by a 50 y o roastie, gonna geomaxx to SEA asap

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
I'm 32 oldcell but i've got good collagen thanks to tretinoin and no balding so I look 28 and I'm 6 foot MTN libing in France by the way.

I'm white germano-french with brown hair and dark green eyes with no major failos just an average recessed MTN maxilla, mandible , chin. I even got decent browrdige supra and hooded eyes with dropped down medial canthus. but overshadowed by AVERAGE forward growth overall and AVERAGE jaw.

I've just come off a WHOOPING 85 rejection straight in less than 2 years of warm approach and cold approach , no OLD as I'm NT and get a lot of friends and hangouts IRL.

only fat and overweight like 85+ kg girls were willing to fuck me for meetup but i cancelled.

Today a 50 y o roastie who was APPROACHING ME kissing me ( on cheeks to say hello for 3 weeks ) , telling how do I feel tonight and so , JUST rejected me while she proposed me to bring her home from the bar for like a 25 minutes walk from city centre. When we arrived to her place she just gave me 2 kisses farewell and told me see you next time, while beforehand I deeply implied i was interested to leave both our firends to bring her home.

By the way she admits she loved BBC not directly but by telling me she was getting used to African/black only night clubs.
Beforehand I just got rejected by another two 25 years old Beckies last week, but at least it wasn't humiliating like this case.

Was I a victim of BBC is law , or just that a random average looking MTN is now so Low in 2024 as SMV as even Roasties can have standards and date HTNs only or BBCs only.

I was planning to have bimax this year with Ramieri to fix my chin / mandible recession, but i've just realized I'm wasting money as geomaxxing to Thailand or Phillipines as an average young white guy could bring me more benefits than a +0.25/0.5 PSL increase .

DAMN 10 years ago when I was 22 in 2014 I slayed 2 Beckies and 1 LTB from my classroom in freshmen year , just because I was white and NT + 6ft. I didn't have to do anything as girls approached me.

crazy to think how low my SMV has become 10 years later thanks to TINDER, instagram, lockdowns, hypergamy. MTN in 2024 is LTN in 2014.

• +1
Reactions: orhanhic