over kegelling has possibly caused my problem of semen leakage when shitting?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
did heaps of kegels to train non ejaculatory orgasm, to orgasm without cumming, last all night, drive her crazy, some taoist shit. kinda cope tho as i get no female attention due to my height and face lol.

perhaps this has come at a cost tho, with a side effect not well talked about. from the research ive done, i infer that this slight cumming when shitting without orgasm is caused from prostate stimulation during bowel movements. all these kegels have possibly overworked and enlarged my prostate, and then when my prostate is full of semen, its a perfect storm for this semen leakage event to occur?

im just trynna get unaddicted to my pantyhose fetish bro, why do i have to suffer semen leakage, im a nice guy, ive done nothing to deserve this, perhaps it really is over for pantyhosecels :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
fuck man this is bad news, i was gonna start training this soon

its insane method

also cagefuel if u really cum every time u take a shit:lul::lul:

idk man maybe u should see a doctor get it checked out cos i dont think everyone who trains kegels gets this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
op has an excuse to take 5mg fin now

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15854
fuck man this is bad news, i was gonna start training this soon

its insane method

also cagefuel if u really cum every time u take a shit:lul::lul:

idk man maybe u should see a doctor get it checked out cos i dont think everyone who trains kegels gets this
its not much of an issue atm tbh, like maybe 1cubic centimetres cum leaking out. ill try continue nofap despite being pantyhosecel and see if this goes away, possibly do some reverse kegels also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 17829
What the fck is a pantyhose fetish

• +1
What the fck is a pantyhose fetish
take the pantyhosepill. idek what is myself tbh bro, but pantyhose theory certainly is indeed quite brutal. the way it wraps around legs, giving it that sultry allure and definition. fark bro, i was in the city and these absolute bussiness baddies walk past in tight skirts with pantyhose, brutal shit man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14693
take the pantyhosepill. idek what is myself tbh bro, but pantyhose theory certainly is indeed quite brutal. the way it wraps around legs, giving it that sultry allure and definition. fark bro, i was in the city and these absolute bussiness baddies walk past in tight skirts with pantyhose, brutal shit man
Who cares. If you were chad every woman would happily put on pantyhoses for you.

Fetishcels only exist as subchad (Unless you have a VERY fucked up fetish)

• +1
Man of culture fr, pantyhose on girls is :feelsohh:

• Love it
Who cares. If you were chad every woman would happily put on pantyhoses for you.

Fetishcels only exist as subchad (Unless you have a VERY fucked up fetish)
your right bro. i need to ascend and get the real thing instead of cucking myself and watching others living this dream

Same bro instant boner when I see attractive women wearing stockings and stilettos.

• Love it