OVER MONEY EDITION i accept donations

erlion

erlion

Silver
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
666
Reputation
745
ITs gone horribly wrong, why do i need to be of a certain age to earn money. NO financial freedom, no means to earn money society has fucked me over, even for unís and shit like that we cant even work beforehand so they get us to surmount a truckload of debt we will never off pay off or rely on our parents, I cant even get a fucking Job. I am so fucking angry, I hAVE GREAT PLANS, what is the point of even being on this forum when i dont have the money to back up any of the methods.
Not to mention the shitty money making section, when the only high quality shit that isnt regurgitated is only relevant when you have large sumes of money.

Currently, the goal is to earn before anything else. I am trying some shit out, lets hope it works:owo:


Die trying

@Jordan Barrett i accept donations:forcedsmile:











this post is a 68% satire classic:feelsohgod::feelsohh::fuk::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: although i am still very angry:sleep:
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
IMG 9123
 
  • +1
Reactions: erlion

Similar threads

erlion
Replies
11
Views
79
whiskers52
whiskers52
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
10
Views
70
roymustang
roymustang
AtrophicPyra
Replies
18
Views
56
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
47
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top