OVER My dick will never touch pussy - ERFUEL SEXY VIDS!!

For every 1 of these “manlet , oofy doofy , normie , skinny” whatever attributes you wanna assign to someone that has sex, there are 50 other guys like that or so depending on the location that don’t have sex

• +1
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
For every 1 of these “manlet , oofy doofy , normie , skinny” whatever attributes you wanna assign to someone that has sex, there are 50 other guys like that or so depending on the location that don’t have sex
Guys who are lower than me fuck

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
The tan marks throw me off

• +1
To my predictions, I most likely won't ascend due to my disgusting base. So I would just buy hookers and sleep with them, get a knife, get drunk and take drugs and take roids, rice motorcycles around the city, go to clubs and do whatever I want, basically just enjoy myself till I die from OD or get killed. I don't want to live a normie betabuxx life
what will getting a knife achieve

I mean it’s not uncommon to do weird shit on incel/psl sites. I have seen dudes who even fully expose themselves naked, video themselves taking a shit and scream on camera by shouting strange shit like @curlyheadjames

People do all kinds of shit on here but yes you have to keep it real, answer conversations like a normal person, be nt, don’t go off-topic when discussing a debate and make sure to always make sense.
Taking a shit and screaming randomly that's mad

I'm being serious. Young Niggers (blacks) here (uk) carry knives down in their pants and asscracks
London has knife attacks almost everyday compare that to Manchester very few even though it still happens

London has knife attacks almost everyday compare that to Manchester very few even though it still happens
It's less than London but it still happens.

• +1
Imagine going around moss side and messing around with guys from there
Yea jfl fucking savages istg. I even knew of a local gang from those areas

• +1
@Manchild rate their body

• +1
Ewwwww...

Expected videos of your dick

Relatable on valentines