Over oneitis led me on

nigtard

nigtard

Used to reply within minutes now it takes so long.i don't even get body pics anymore.She could smell the desperation through her phone.Life on an inkwell, born to live lone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
She's sucking off Chad blud

my new oneitis took like a day or so to reply to me and still agreed to go out with me lol

my new oneitis took like a day or so to reply to me and still agreed to go out with me lol
She was replying to me after a minute yesterday even sending me ass pics now it takes like 15 minutes for a reply, i think she realized that I'm incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
She was replying to me after a minute yesterday even sending me ass pics now it takes like 15 minutes for a reply, i think she realized that I'm incel
privileged

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
it's better to cut being a penpal short and ask to meet asap
if you interact with her too much without doing anything you lose the sexual tension and it's all over

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
it's better to cut being a penpal short and ask to meet asap
if you interact with her too much without doing anything you lose the sexual tension and it's all over
I think its too early I have only been speaking seriously with her for just a few days

basic story

treat her as if it was her turn in your life, not the opposite
Forget her and move on. It's over

I think its too early I have only been speaking seriously with her for just a few days
the limit agreed by redpill is 8 hours of interaction with her
most men spend way more than that while messasing and wonder why she suddenly loses interest
the truth is wymyn are impatient and have alot of options