OVER: You will NEVER have the pure love you want as a depressed ABUSED dog (BRUTAL NT PILL)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
The whole "you gotta love yourself to really love someone else" thing is SOMEWHAT of a lie, it is actually very easy to fall in love while wanting nothing more than to rope because of how much you hate yourself, whatever aspects those may be. However, falling in love and being in love are 2 very different things. BEING in love, is not possible if you don't like yourself enough that you aren't that insecure (So basically over for 99% of forum). Your insecurities make you question if she's cheating, talking to other guys, how small you are compared to her other bodies, if she's lying about the smallest most insignificant details, this is falling in love for an abused dog. Because you're constantly worrying and/or actively accusing her, you can never fully let your guard down and she can never let hers. This is what prevents you from BEING in love, a mutual feeling between 2 people where you are the only thing in the entire world that matters and you can feel totally comfortable and trust them. But don't blame the blackpill for making your mind this way, for even if you never stumbled across internet deep web incel extremist FaceandLMS you would STILL have these same feelings and worries and problems, the blackpill only explains it scientifically and directly addresses the cause of it in a nihilistic way. Only non-NTs get consumed into this space because their minds were already made this way. You can be totally falling in love with someone and not even know it till you start pushing them away, and then its too late to save anything that could have been. Even if you SMV mog her to the dirt, it won't save you often, at least not if you don't want true love, if you just wanna be a manipulative user who doesn't care then its easy to lie thru this, but that's cringe, LTR mogs.

TLDR; Over for my no emo princess genes :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, LightSkinNoob and 6 others
Such a brutal pill everyone has to pretend like they didnt see it, shameful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LightSkinNoob and Ethniframementalcel
Jfl at you if you had 1 braincell believing that I would read a word of this text wall

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19642, Deleted member and 7 others
Jfl at you if you had 1 braincell believing that I would read a word of this text wall
Its too brutal a pill to swallow i understand

complete nonsense! You of course can be happy as you said "depressed abused dog" but you have to pay... For what to pay you may ask! And I will tell you! first for therapist appointment then for psychiatrist appointment and finally for antipsychotic and antidepressant drugs mix!
There is hope for you goym!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 20452, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Bro i want to fuck her so bad, what is her @ again ?
She looks so cute

2973958_Screenshot_20220706-222350_Instagram.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
Pure love exists when you are both 15 and oblivious to the harshness of the world (though most guys don't even have this where I live). I think it's more age related than anything, love wont be the same at 25 when everyone lost their naiveness

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Tallooksmaxxer, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Pure love exists when you are both 15 and oblivious to the harshness of the world (though most guys don't even have this where I live). I think it's more age related than anything, love wont be the same at 25 when everyone lost their naiveness
It's over if u missed out on teen-love tbh. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, aBetterMii and Need2Ascend
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JovenCansao, aBetterMii and Deleted member 15827
Agreed even before being blackpilled I subconscious thought of this with girls I dated,

Bluepilled me would think, her exes probs looked better, why is she with me she must have guys lining up for her, one show of emotion and she leaves me, ect…

• +1
It's over if u missed out on teen-love tbh. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Many miss out on it... but yeah you will never experience it and its harsh. Not just for the experience itself but the reason why you didn't experience it. I wasn't together with my school oneitis at 15 because a few hundred gramms of calcium were missing in my face

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, squirrelcel, aBetterMii and 1 other person
impossible to read. sorry

• Hmm...
good thread

• +1