Over??

onthewaytochadlite

onthewaytochadlite

no kekomaxx and ticaretmaxx for your face
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: talldarkhandsome and Shkreliii
@akethemogger @talldarkhandsome

it's not often I see someone have worse grammar and locution than dalits, but u won.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, onthewaytochadlite, 97baHater and 2 others
autist

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
boat

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets
nigga how many lines of coke did you do before writing this?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, wollet2, onthewaytochadlite and 1 other person
it's not often I see someone have worse grammar and locution than dalits, but u won.
never heard of the word lucation before

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and onthewaytochadlite