Over

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
got bored yesterday and decided to see what using a condom to masturbate was like so I did (i take medication to sleep) and just fell asleep after. this morning I just hid it in the wrapper in my sheets n went to school

came home and I forgot about it. mom changed my sheets. now she thinks I was sneaking my girlfriend in and I don't even want to fucking tell her that I never snuck her in. legit in a lose lose situation. what tf would i even say? "no mom I just fucking jerked into it cause I was bored" jfl

Last edited:
got bored yesterday and decided to see what using a condom to masturbate was like so I did (i take medication to sleep) and just fell asleep after. this morning I just hid it in the wrapper in my sheets n went to school

came home and I forgot about it. mam changed my sheets. now she thinks I was sneaking my girlfriend in and I don't even want to fucking tell her that I never snuck her in. legit in a lose lose situation
tell her u were practicing your condom application skills

just tell her you masturbate with a condom on

why don’t u just say u snuck her in

came home and I forgot about it. mom changed my sheets. now she thinks I was sneaking my girlfriend in and I don't even want to fucking tell her that I never snuck her in. legit in a lose lose situation. what tf would i even say? "no mom I just fucking jerked into it cause I was bored" jfl
some years ago I had a alcoholic home party with incel friends.
in order to prank the host, we hanged some condoms on the plant near the entrance. He did not notice them, but his mother did and thought there was an orgy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1100, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
some years ago I had a alcoholic home party with incel friends.
in order to prank the host, we hanged some condoms on the plant near the entrance. He did not notice them, but his mother did and thought there was an orgy
this made my day jfl

MOMMY I'M A NATURAL BORN SLAYER GET OVER IT BTW DN RED LUL