Overbite solutions with a non recessed chin?

Deleted member 3946

Deleted member 3946

Platinum
I have a pretty big overbite (10mm) but due to the fact that my chin/mandible is also advanced I probably just look like a chimp. I want a way to fix this somehow, but the orthodontist I asked was like "if you do this, the aesthetic result might end up being worse because of your specific case" while a surgeon told me "do it" . Surgeons however are known to just follow their edu blindly and go for function (mfer is 65 or smth as well but hes very good) over looks. From side/ 3-4 it doesnt look that shit but Im pretty sure it's obvious from front. CCW looks like smth I could use but I see no similar cases to me yet again .

Tagging expert as well @CosmicMaxxer

Brutal no response pill do I need to add more pics or smth? I can also go in DMs if anyone is interested idk

I have a pretty big overbite (10mm) but due to the fact that my chin/mandible is also advanced I probably just look like a chimp. I want a way to fix this somehow, but the orthodontist I asked was like "if you do this, the aesthetic result might end up being worse because of your specific case" while a surgeon told me "do it" . Surgeons however are known to just follow their edu blindly and go for function (mfer is 65 or smth as well but hes very good) over looks. From side/ 3-4 it doesnt look that shit but Im pretty sure it's obvious from front. CCW looks like smth I could use but I see no similar cases to me yet again .

Tagging expert as well @CosmicMaxxer

Nigga that’s a morph ain’t it?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
"if you do this, the aesthetic result might end up being worse because of your specific case" while a surgeon told me "do it" . Surgeons however are known to just follow their edu blindly and go for function
it's the other way around buddy boyoyooyoyoyooyoo :owo:

it's the other way around buddy boyoyooyoyoyooyoo :owo:
Older maxillofacial surgeons ive visited are bluepilled and think that the bite working properly is the most important thing. At least that's what their argumentation had me think. Not even once was aesthetics mentioned as an important issue (I visited 2 diff ones and I had to ask both), let alone in the depth that it is done so in here. Orthodontist also had nothing to gain from blackpilling me against it since he wouldn't be doing the surgery anyways. He also said that he advises against extractions (which he could directly benefit from doing himself) because of aesthetic result again.

@one job away doesnt let me dm you, could you dm me yourself?

are you jutting on these pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946