Overbite Theory

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
I think all of us overbite having subhumans just got fucked over because we continued to thumb-suck way too deep into development. I was a major thumb-sucker and because of that I developed other copes for thumb-sucking later on like tongue-thrusting and biting on plastic. Honestly surprised my overbite is as slight as it is because that probably means without all this jewish shit I would have had a mogger lower-third.

JFL I also probably absorbed hella xenoestrogens from biting on plastic and closed my growth plates early, but I also did grow until I was 17/18 and got to 5'9 while my manlet dad is 5'5 so probs just cope for shit genes tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and shieldzz
your dad is 5'5 reccesed and you wonder why are you reccessed too?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, gr34ter and future_mogger
how bad is your overbite
Not too bad, from side profile my mandible + chin barely looks recessed and maxilla mogs hard tbh. Only problem is the bite makes my lower third look shorter but its mega easy to fraud. I'll prob get bimax later jus to fix the malloclusion for bruxism reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Not too bad, from side profile my mandible + chin barely looks recessed and maxilla mogs hard tbh. Only problem is the bite makes my lower third look shorter but its mega easy to fraud. I'll prob get bimax later jus to fix the malloclusion for bruxism reasons.
alright man, wishing gl

your dad is 5'5 reccesed and you wonder why are you reccessed too?
My dad's like mildly recessed but I can see this being genetic for sure cause my grandma (his mom) genuinely has like disability-tier overbite she's also like 4'6 JFL. She singlehandedly fucked over our blood for generations ngl.

Nah I never sucked thumb or anything still have an overbite. Ig its just genetics cuz my dad has it too

your fucking lucky to be 5"9' how tall is ur grandpa or rest of fam
I think all of us overbite having subhumans just got fucked over because we continued to thumb-suck way too deep into development. I was a major thumb-sucker and because of that I developed other copes for thumb-sucking later on like tongue-thrusting and biting on plastic. Honestly surprised my overbite is as slight as it is because that probably means without all this jewish shit I would have had a mogger lower-third.

JFL I also probably absorbed hella xenoestrogens from biting on plastic and closed my growth plates early, but I also did grow until I was 17/18 and got to 5'9 while my manlet dad is 5'5 so probs just cope for shit genes tbh.

your fucking lucky to be 5"9' how tall is ur grandpa or rest of fam
My mom is 5'4 - 5'5 and her side of the family is average/ semi tall (uncle - 5'10.5, grandpa - 6'0, grandma - 5'3). My dad's side is absolutely cooked tho (uncles - mostly 5'5 - 5'7, grandpa - like 5'6, grandma - like 4'6 JFL).

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
I stopped thumb sucking after 2. (my parents told me)

My lower third is not recessed at all, matter of fact it looks even better when jutting.

Why jut? Because I still have an overbite.

My mom is 5'4 - 5'5 and her side of the family is average/ semi tall (uncle - 5'10.5, grandpa - 6'0, grandma - 5'3). My dad's side is absolutely cooked tho (uncles - mostly 5'5 - 5'7, grandpa - like 5'6, grandma - like 4'6 JFL).
when did you stop growing/growth slowed? ur lucky that ur moms somewhat tall. my moms 5"2', dad 6 feet and me 5"9'5

when did you stop growing/growth slowed? ur lucky that ur moms somewhat tall. my moms 5"2', dad 6 feet and me 5"9'5
When I was a freshman in high school (14 yrs old) I was turbomanlet at 4'11 and then grew to 5'2 by the end of the school year and 5'5 by end of that summer. I stopped growing for like almost a year after that and then at like 16 I grew from 5'5 to 5'8. Then from 17-18 I got my last inch to 5'9. So I was just super late bloomer I think.

How old are you?

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
similar story. 5 feet manlet at 14. 5 feet 2 by 15. 5 feet 5 by 16. 5 feet 7 by 17. and then i heightmaxxed and got to 5"9' by 18. and grew 1 cm recently
When I was a freshman in high school (14 yrs old) I was turbomanlet at 4'11 and then grew to 5'2 by the end of the school year and 5'5 by end of that summer. I stopped growing for like almost a year after that and then at like 16 I grew from 5'5 to 5'8. Then from 17-18 I got my last inch to 5'9. So I was just super late bloomer I think.

How old are you?

similar story. 5 feet manlet at 14. 5 feet 2 by 15. 5 feet 5 by 16. 5 feet 7 by 17. and then i heightmaxxed and got to 5"9' by 18. and grew 1 cm recently
The fact that u grew one cm recently and your dad is 6 foot means you have decent chance at growing still. For heightmaxxing were u natural or did u run HGH tho cuz if u ran HGH without an AI u might have accelerated closing of ur plates.

The fact that u grew one cm recently and your dad is 6 foot means you have decent chance at growing still. For heightmaxxing were u natural or did u run HGH tho cuz if u ran HGH without an AI u might have accelerated closing of ur plates.
im poorcel so no hgh/ai. i didnt even supplement d3 sometimes. i just did stretching + diet + sleep

im poorcel so no hgh/ai. i didnt even supplement d3 sometimes. i just did stretching + diet + sleep
Yeah you'll prob still grow then run HGH + AI if you want to be sure, but I think you have good potential.

Yeah you'll prob still grow then run HGH + AI if you want to be sure, but I think you have good potential.
i currently have t4 thyroid hormone. see my post. i used it for 1.5 months and grew 1 cm.

I stopped thumb sucking after 2. (my parents told me)

My lower third is not recessed at all, matter of fact it looks even better when jutting.

Why jut? Because I still have an overbite.
it’s impossible to have an overbite without a recessed jaw, if your jaw was fine your teeth would align

You probably got an anterior open bite and not an overbite