Overbites are actually a HALO?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Think about it, if you have a skeletal overbite where either your maxilla is too far forward or your mandible is too far back, this makes your skull appear larger than average if you jut, just leanmaxx to get the cheekbones and boom you just saved your entire jaw without trimax or any surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, NoReedemingFeature, murdah and 5 others
Cope nigger dnr

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Watch out we got a genius !

• +1
Reactions: silencio
@St.TikTokcel

nope, your jaw is just recessed
not a halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, mirrormogger, murdah and 6 others
nope, your jaw is just recessed
not a halo
You can look this up, there are two types of overbites, sketetal and dental.

Obviously I'm talking about skeletal, but my point was that if you have a skeletal overbite because your maxilla is too far forward, then jutting will make your skull look better than average and that's not just because anyone can jut but because you have an overbite.

Are you fucking retarded do I need to bang you in the face, you sound stupid as fuck im losing braincells.

Obviously I'm talking about skeletal, but my point was that if you have a skeletal overbite because your maxilla is too far forward, then jutting will make your skull look better than average and that's not just because anyone can jut but because you have an overbite.

Are you fucking retarded do I need to bang you in the face, you sound stupid as fuck im losing braincells.
we need an expert
@BlackpillRemedy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and BlackpillRemedy
we need an expert
@BlackpillRemedy
"We need an expert"

Meanwhile I tell you that everything I've said you can look up

"Skeletal and dental overbite difference" is it that hard you fucking nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Costcosuperstore
Think about it, if you have a skeletal overbite where either your maxilla is too far forward or your mandible is too far back, this makes your skull appear larger than average if you jut, just leanmaxx to get the cheekbones and boom you just saved your entire jaw without trimax or any surgeries.
yes but your chin angle is wrong and makes you look recessed sidewards, the rest is true I have it but the angle on the side looks (exagerated) like Phineas from Phinneas and Ferb. Genioplasty would be best done (have it planned)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
"We need an expert"
I called a person who is good at this
Meanwhile I tell you that everything I've said you can look up

"Skeletal and dental overbite difference" is it that hard you fucking nigger.
give me example where people look better with this
I don't deny your theory

give me example where people look better with this
I don't deny your theory
Clearly you can imagine a person with an overbite where their maxilla is too far forward, Ok, now imagine them jutting

comes back to my theory, its like saying "give me examples where people look taller" nigga just imagine it wtf?

we need an expert
@BlackpillRemedy
I don't even know how tf this guy came to the conclusion that being recessed is a halo :feelskek: I guess the copium went to extreme levels cause he can't afford bimax or something, it's brutally over.

"just get lean to get the cheekbones" 💀

My brother in christ if there's no bone in the other areas of the face stretching the tissue you won't get visible cheekbones (that's why bimax makes your cheekbones more visible, by pulling the bundled soft tissue and stretching it, sculpting the face). Also jutting can only get as good as the maxilla, so if the maxilla is recessed too (which happens most of the time, with very rare exceptions) you won't even be able to fake a normal face, just a class 1 bite, which isn't the same as not being recessed.

And how the fuck does being recessed make your face appear larger? it makes it much smaller, and jutting can only compensate that to normal levels or below.

This guy's statement has no logic behind it, he was probably high when writing this bs.

The only thing being recessed does around your cheekbones is pack the soft tissue that's supposed to be stretched by other facial bones, making your face chubby despite being lean.

And if the maxilla is too far forward you'll just look goofy at that point. Nothing that is "too much" is ever good. A jaw too big gives u class 3 and it looks like shit, a maxilla too tall gives a gummy smile, a maxilla too forward would make you look like an ape, or if the excessive growth is above the alveolar area you'd get an uncanny dinosaur look, I've seen it IRL and it's unappealing simply because of it's uncanniness, its also giga feminine and on top of that it makes the face look too large for the body. And jutting is shit, it takes effort and is annoying.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Lonenely sigma, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
I don't even know how tf this guy came to the conclusion that being recessed is a halo :feelskek: I guess the copium went to extreme levels cause he can't afford bimax or something, it's brutally over.

My brother in christ if there's no bone in the other areas of the face stretching the tissue you won't get visible cheekbones (that's why bimax makes your cheekbones more visible, by pulling the bundled soft tissue and stretching it, sculpting the face). Also jutting can only get as good as the maxilla, so if the maxilla is recessed too (which happens most of the time, with very rare exceptions) you won't even be able to fake a normal face, just a class 1 bite, which isn't the same as not being recessed.

And how the fuck does being recessed make your face appear larger? it makes it much smaller, and jutting can only compensate that to normal levels or below.

This guy's statement has no logic behind it, he was probably high when writing this bs.

The only thing being recessed does around your cheekbones is pack the soft tissue that's supposed to be stretched by other facial bones, making your face chubby despite being lean.
Stopped reading when you said that jutting can only make you go to the normal levels and below, I've literally addressed this in my thread you adhd-nigger, overbites can be induced by a very forward maxilla, if your mandible matches the size of your already larger than average maxilla (by jutting) then therefore both summed together create a larger than average skull, but in a good way because you have a larger maxilla and mandible.

Like damn man you can just read.

Stopped reading when you said that jutting can only make you go to the normal levels and below, I've literally addressed this in my thread you adhd-nigger, overbites can be induced by a very forward maxilla, if your mandible matches the size of your already larger than average maxilla (by jutting) then therefore both summed together create a larger than average skull, but in a good way because you have a larger maxilla and mandible.

Like damn man you can just read.
read his message, you'd look like an ape with an excessively forward maxilla, depending on the point of excessive growth you can look like a black person (over) or like a dinosaur (and that looks strange).
I've seen excessively big maxillas in person and that the dinosaur look is uncanny and weird, very unappealing

And if the maxilla is too far forward you'll just look goofy at that point. Nothing that is "too much" is ever good. A jaw too big gives u class 3 and it looks like shit, a maxilla too tall gives a gummy smile, a maxilla too forward would make you look like an ape, or if the excessive growth is above the alveolar area you'd get an uncanny dinosaur look, I've seen it IRL and it's unappealing simply because of it's uncanniness, on top of that it makes the face look too large for the body. And jutting is shit, it takes effort and is annoying.
Wdym bimax make your cheeks more defined? Doesn’t it make your the cheeckbones appear flatter if you just and look in the mirror you can see you cheekbones become flatter 3/4

Wdym bimax make your cheeks more defined? Doesn’t it make your the cheeckbones appear flatter if you just and look in the mirror you can see you cheekbones become flatter 3/4
anyone well read in bimax knows it makes your cheekbones much more defined

@Azonin do you think that Nicki Minaj would be chad with this giant maxilla?

@Azonin do you think that Nicki Minaj would be chad with this giant maxilla?
she doesnt have an overbite, also shes a woman not a man

so your lower teeth just tilted inwards or upper teeth are tilted forwards?
My upper teeth are slightly tilted forwards, it's not a severe overbite it is quite subtle.
I mean, if she were a man with the this maxilla, would she be a chad?
Give an example.

example of what?
Just imagine Nicki minaj as a man
will she be a chad?
i cant imagine it the same way you couldnt use imagination for my case, be fair buddy

i cant imagine it the same way you couldnt use imagination for my case, be fair buddy
hmm I think your brain is recessed so you can't use your imagination
lefort 4 to ascend

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
hmm I think your brain is recessed so you can't use your imagination
lefort 4 to ascend
nah it just really varies, that's like asking "imagine if a guy is 6'8 is he chad" yeah i can imagine a man that's 6'8, but if i do i will imagine a specific man and that bias clouds my judgement.

The same principle applies to jaws.

Maxillary prognathism doesn’t resemble maxillary forward growth one bit. The maxilla can’t be “too forward”. It’s the alveolar ridge that’s forward grown which isn’t a good thing.

Maxillary prognathism doesn’t resemble maxillary forward growth one bit. The maxilla can’t be “too forward”. It’s the alveolar ridge that’s forward grown which isn’t a good thing.
it is a good thing through, it's the opposite of recessed.

cope

I sighed then checked your join date and it adds up

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Just stick to making height threads this is a bit above your pay grade

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Slightly yes

Recessed retard found his coping mechanisms out.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫

skeletal overbite = your mandible hasn't developed aka you're a chincel subhuman a birdcel beast

skeletal overbite = your mandible hasn't developed aka you're a chincel subhuman a birdcel beast
which means that your skull has more potential

Also I have a dental overbite, not a jaw/bone one.

which means that your skull has more potential

Also I have a dental overbite, not a jaw/bone one.
yes it means you have some unrealized potential that you can realize by getting a jaw surgery

yes it means you have some unrealized potential that you can realize by getting a jaw surgery
me personally i dont need a jaw surgery, if so which one?

otherwise, yeah you should get a surgery for your mandible not bimax because your maxilla is already far forward.

me personally i dont need a jaw surgery, if so which one?

otherwise, yeah you should get a surgery for your mandible not bimax because your maxilla is already far forward.
Bsso