Overcoming mentalceling

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
I know I've been shitposting, but this is really serious, I need advice on how to grow balls, today a girl wanted me to approach but I'm a coward cuck. Need help on overcoming this barrier. Maybe I should mmmamaxx, militarymaxx and streetfightingmaxx? I've been looksmaxing but If I'm fucked in the head and scared of shit nothing will work out. Help.

No she was just mocking you. It's over

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
you arent a mentalcel, youre a 3psl fat pig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Mr.cope, LowInhibIncel and 7 others
Step 1: Stop posting 24/7 in an incel forum. You've overcome me in posts within a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
If you're over 16 and still nervous around girls then you have a much bigger issue. I'm a loser incel and still have no problem interacting with a girl in a platonic way.

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 7079
I'm a slayer so I'm not nervous at all I can talk to models with 900% confidence and get them to blush.

You just don't have the "look" dawg sorry

I'm 20, so what should I do?
Think of social skills as a gym. You have to intentionally put yourself in more and more uncomfortable situations as you progress. That is the only way to escape your comfort zone and succeed.
Where you currently stand is something for you to decide. Do some self-reflection, find out what you can and can't do atm, then start working towards what you can't.

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

Thank you from the heart!! Really aprecciate it
No problem man. Sorry if it seems a bit generic but that's because I don't know you IRL and thus can't really get a good reading on where you currently stand.
Good luck on your journey, though. I myself am trying to follow the same advice rn :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608