Overdosing T could give good jaw ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
Title, if I take T or GHG, will I ascend ?

you'll still be a little pussy inside so why not try to increase your testosterone naturally and see how that works for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 15827, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
you'll still be a little pussy inside so why not try to increase your testosterone naturally and see how that works for u
That was my first intention. What do you know about raising T level naturally ?

everything

10+ hours of sleep
intense training in the gym
focus on eating healthy fats and lots of protein
talk to lots of beautiful women
compete
dominate other males
stop jerking it everyday
eat alot of fruit and veggies (vitamins are so fucking important for T it's unreal)
TAKE ALOT OF RISKS!!!
go outside in the sun alot, or supplement with vitamin D3 10000 IU everyday for 30 days, then scale down to 5000.
3-4L of water everyday

and lastly clap cheeks. It does wonders for your T levels but since you're here you're probably gonna have a hard time doin that so just stick to what i said

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, alriodai and 4 others
sensitivity= everything

give a tall guy HGH and he would grow another foot
give a manlet HGH and he grows 2 inches to 5'6 total.

sensitivity
what about stopping testosterone for hair. lol. dht.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
everything

10+ hours of sleep
compete
dominate other males
stop jerking it everyday
eat alot of fruit and veggies (vitamins are so fucking important for T it's unreal)
TAKE ALOT OF RISKS!!!
go outside in the sun alot, or supplement with vitamin D3 10000 IU everyday for 30 days, then scale down to 5000.
3-4L of water everyday

and lastly clap cheeks. It does wonders for your T levels but since you're here you're probably gonna have a hard time doin that so just stick to what i said
Alright, im gonna try this Thread 'Stack I used to increase my T-levels' + power training, good sleep and maybe ballsunning

Eating High Carb, Mid Protein, Low Fat (your fat should mostly be Saturated. Avoid polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) like the devil) Ray Peat type diet. Avoid vegetable and seed oils. For cooking and eating use Cold pressed, non-hydrogenated Coconut Oil. Olive Oil is borderline okay. Butter is fine. I recommend a tea/table spoon of Coconut Oil with every meal for nutrient absorption. Don't overeat fat as a macro though, again you're eating High C Mid P and low F

Don't Starve yourself. Wake up early and get early morning sun every day (6-8 AM). Sometimes get some bare chested sun exposure at midday (11:00-13:30) for like 20 minutes, avoid intense sun on face, wear a hat. Eat beef liver from the butcher once or twice a week (no more cuz you'll get too much Vitamin A). Supplement 3,000 UI Vitamin D with a meal that has some fat everyday. Buy Thorne Vitamin K2 and supplement 15mg everyday with some fat. Eat well-boiled (30 minutes) Kale twice a week for Vitamin K, once again eat with a meal that has some fat, these are all fat soluble Vitamins and require fat for absorption and utilisation.

Let go and fuck bitches

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StacyCorruptor and Blackpilled1027
everything

10+ hours of sleep
compete
dominate other males
stop jerking it everyday
TAKE ALOT OF RISKS!!!
3-4L of water everyday

All of this is meaningless except

Sleep
At least maintenance calories
Vitamin D
Adequate zinc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Eating High Carb, Mid Protein, Low Fat (your fat should mostly be Saturated. Avoid polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) like the devil) Ray Peat type diet. Avoid vegetable and seed oils. For cooking and eating use Cold pressed, non-hydrogenated Coconut Oil. Olive Oil is borderline okay. Butter is fine. I recommend a tea/table spoon of Coconut Oil with every meal for nutrient absorption. Don't overeat fat as a macro though, again you're eating High C Mid P and low F

Don't Starve yourself. Wake up early and get early morning sun every day (6-8 AM). Sometimes get some bare chested sun exposure at midday (11:00-13:30) for like 20 minutes, avoid intense sun on face, wear a hat. Eat beef liver from the butcher once or twice a week (no more cuz you'll get too much Vitamin A). Supplement 3,000 UI Vitamin D with a meal that has some fat everyday. Buy Thorne Vitamin K2 and supplement 15mg everyday with some fat. Eat well-boiled (30 minutes) Kale twice a week for Vitamin K, once again eat with a meal that has some fat, these are all fat soluble Vitamins and require fat for absorption and utilisation.

Let go and fuck bitches
Gonna try, thanks brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and StacyCorruptor

Let go and fuck bitches
LOL LOW FATS?

u fucking gypsycel, testosterone is made from cholesterol aka FATS
thats why you're a low T retard because you don't eat fats you picky nigger

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
All of this is meaningless except

Sleep
At least maintenance calories
Vitamin D
Adequate zinc
intense training in the gym is useless for test? now i know why i fucked yo girlfriend

Images 1
Speed

op btw xd:lul:

Alright, im gonna try this Thread 'Stack I used to increase my T-levels' + power training, good sleep and maybe ballsunning
That stack is trash.

One thing tho, maybe use Tonkgat Ali if you like, sounds effective for raising T. Though I generally dislike messing with herbs.

Although it's good he has minerals in mind in his stack like Zinc and Magnesium.

eat ripe fruits, dates, buckwheat, and boiled dark green leafy vegetables (Kale, Swiss Chard are good), dark chocolate (ideally one made with only Cocoa, choco
butter and cane sugar. Also don't eat this as a staple just occasionally like max 3 times a week) for Magnesium. Giga important for Testosterone

Eat red meat like calf, veal, lamb for Zinc. Try to limit chicken to once every 2 weeks, too much PUFA and Its just shitty.

Also, for protein in general rely on red meat. ground beef, make oxtail soup, buy thick unaged steaks and cook them very rare, beef liver cooked very rare (raw inside), lamb cooked rare.
Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, canned Tuna in water, raw egg yolks, occasional lean pork cuts, if you can buy oysters, mussels, molluscs (only if this is available in your country fresh, if not then not, don't buy store shit). If you can drink milk with 100% no problems then do it, preferably raw milk. As I said maybe chicken, turkey once every 2 weeks.

For Magneishm, Buckwheat, dark chocolate are the biggest sources out of these. Dates, green leafy vegetables have a good amount aswell. Ripe fruits, orange juice have a bit but it adds up. Peas, potatoes also have a bit.

Avoid eating dates with rice, potatoes, buckwheat, oatmeal etc cuz they mess with Starch digestion

everything

10+ hours of sleep
compete
dominate other males
stop jerking it everyday
TAKE ALOT OF RISKS!!!
3-4L of water everyday

tales from a redpiller

maybe try injecting test. I did my first cycle about 6 months ago and I remember my head looking like quagmire from the family guy anytime I would get a haircut. although, I was pretty high bf % and bloated so idk if it was just the bloat and the fat since my jaw has gotten smaller since then

intense training in the gym is useless for test? now i know why i fucked yo girlfriend
Exercise gives a temporary boost in T and it goes back down. Don't confuse your whore mother with my girlfriend you inbred toothless bully victim. Lol at internet tough guys

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and StacyCorruptor
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Exercise gives a temporary boost in T and it goes back down. Don't confuse your whore mother with my girlfriend you inbred toothless bully victim. Lol at internet tough guys
lol u mad kid

not a redpiller, just sharing what worked for me
not my fault u have faggot T levels and even by doing that u still can't grow chest hair
why test when its only about the face

LOL LOW FATS?

u fucking gypsycel, testosterone is made from cholesterol aka FATS
thats why you're a low T retard because you don't eat fats you picky nigger
I don't aim for fat as a macro, but I probably eat more of it then you :lul:

I guess let me phrase it this way, keep PUFA consumption low but still consume a good amount of Saturated Fat. PUFA reduces Testosterone, increases Estrogen, slows metabolism etc.

Also Cholesterol is a different type of Lipid then fatty acids u dumbass

Last edited:
maybe try injecting test. I did my first cycle about 6 months ago and I remember my head looking like quagmire from the family guy anytime I would get a haircut. although, I was pretty high bf % and bloated so idk if it was just the bloat and the fat since my jaw has gotten smaller since then
Its the bloat

I don't aim for fat as a macro, but I probably eat more of it then you :xD:

I guess let me phrase it this way, keep PUFA low but still consume a good amount of Saturated Fat.
its obvious you don't aim for fat as a macro lmfao
and trust me u do NOT eat more fats than me :D:D:D:D

I don't aim for fat as a macro, but I probably eat more of it then you :lul:

I guess let me phrase it this way, keep PUFA consumption low but still consume a good amount of Saturated Fat. PUFA reduces Testosterone, increases Estrogen, slows metabolism etc.

Also Cholesterol is a different type of Lipid then fatty acids u dumbass

study on how high healthy cholesterol = higher testosterone

low iq dont @ me again without atleast sounding smart

Title, if I take T or GHG, will I ascend ?

no, jawline = low bodyfat its that simple, why would taking a hormone make you have a jawline or in your case "overdosing"

dude DHT is what makes your facial bones grow in the first place. men are not supposed to have hair we really aren't. like balding is SUPPOSED to happen we just hate it. DHT is what makes a man a man
interesting.

what do you think hapepns when we kill it down because of reducing hair loss