Overjet bands

R

rteme

Master
The bands will fuck your mid face I went from .96 to .92 in 3 months if I kept going I would probably have ended up with less than .9. I thought people were just coping. Is this reversible? I already asked him if the bands will fuck up my mid face and he said they won’t. He fucking lied, is this reversible? Should I continue treatment with braces only or stop giving him money?

The bands will fuck your mid face I went from .96 to .92 in 3 months if I kept going I would probably have ended up with less than .9. I thought people were just coping. Is this reversible? I already asked him if the bands will fuck up my mid face and he said they won’t. He fucking lied, is this reversible? Should I continue treatment with braces only or stop giving him money?
Do you fucking know what cope means, every post use the word cope to what is the opposite of cope. WHy someone would "cope" about having a deformed face? Cope would say it doesnt damage nothing.

Yes of course rubber bands in an overbite case retract the maxilla any retard knows that because its exactly whats doing. Its pushing the maxilla down to match the lower jaw.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5'7 zoomer
Do you fucking know what cope means, every post use the word cope to what is the opposite of cope. WHy someone would "cope" about having a deformed face? Cope would say it doesnt damage nothing.

Yes of course rubber bands in an overbite case retract the maxilla any retard knows that because its exactly whats doing. Its pushing the maxilla down to match the lower jaw.
retard I know what cope means, I thought they already had a horrible midface and just blamed it on the bands. And yes blaming the “jew orthos” to gain some kind of comfort is coping

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
How else are u supposed to fix a overjet then?

retard I know what cope means, I thought they already had a horrible midface and just blamed it on the bands. And yes blaming the “jew orthos” to gain some kind of comfort is coping
I have overjet, I think the overjet was acting like a maxilla by adding projection

How is that coping? How is comforting? Its way more comforting to believe u have a bad midface due to simply genetics than to know someone fucked you over

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Can you attach an image of the bands? I have an over jet also and I think my treatment may include something similar.

Same here. My smile was fucked up. Those fucking cunts

• WTF
Reactions: rteme
How is that coping? How is comforting? Its way more comforting to believe u have a bad midface due to simply genetics than to know someone fucked you over
For normal looking people since were not born subhuman

Can you attach an image of the bands? I have an over jet also and I think my treatment may include something similar.
of course it will dude, its the same. It will push you maxilla down

They are the same bands there are no others and all of them are bad just don’t put them on, he will tell you “ ohh okay you want your smile to look retarded?” Just tell him to fuck off and only do braces don’t argue. He lied and convinced me to put them on biggest mistake

They are the same bands there are no others and all of them are bad just don’t put them on, he will tell you “ ohh okay you want your smile to look retarded?” Just tell him to fuck off and only do braces don’t argue. He lied and convinced me to put them on biggest mistake
Lowkey curious as to what your smile looks like right now

how tf do i know its overbite or overjet

Overbite is when your upper teeth are too ahead of your lower. Overjet is when your upper teeth are angled forward like this \\
some teeth are like this other is overbite

how is is one supposed to fix overbite / jet with ought doing jew appliances

Surgery can’t fix overjet, only elastics will
I really doubt what you said is true and can’t be bothered to search because I know it prob isn’t. I’ll practise tying knots if not

I really doubt what you said is true and can’t be bothered to search because I know it prob isn’t. I’ll practise tying knots if not
Bro overjet is outward projection of your incisors, the only way to move it safely is using constant force, i'd be happy if u find a non orthodontic solution to this but I doubt it exists. I guess fixing the overjet with orthodontics to make it ONLY a overbite and then going in for surgery to align the jaws could work and prevent aesthetic looksmin

Bro overjet is outward projection of your incisors, the only way to move it safely is using constant force, i'd be happy if u find a non orthodontic solution to this but I doubt it exists. I guess fixing the overjet with orthodontics to make it ONLY a overbite and then going in for surgery to align the jaws could work and prevent aesthetic looksmin
is there any new solution? or even what surgery?