Overlooked but MASSIVE for development

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
Many pubertmaxxers know the importance of circulating androgens for masculine development (i.e. DHT, testosterone) but many overlook the role of the Androgen receptor (AR).

The role of the AR can be described with this metaphor, where the circulating androgens are the “keys”, that go into the “lock” of the AR, to unlock androgenic/anabolic development.

The importance of functioning ARs can be shown with cases of AIS (androgen insensitivity syndrome). Where damaged/missing genes prevent any amount of testosterone or any androgen from having any effect. This leaves people with no masculine development and is untreatable.

How can with improve ARs?

Thankfully theres a few ways to maximise our AR’s potential. Supplementing with the amino acid derivative l-carnitine 2g a day before exercise upregulated ARs on average by 15% [1]

L-DOPA has been found to be a potent Co activator of androgenic development, and supplementing it may help boost androgenic development. [2]

Intermittent fasting is often cited as being an effective way of re-sensitising AR sensitivity, especially 16/8. However i havent found any studies to back this claim up (studies which atleast measure AR sensitivity)

Many attribute post finasteride syndrome/ post retinoid syndrome to damaged ARs, (acquired AIS), so more science in this area maybe the solution for these people.

Might be useful for you @Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
not fapping a lot should theoretically resensitize your androgen receptors

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, PenileFacialSurgery, je3oe and 1 other person
tl:dr what do to to reach maximal potential ?
elab

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
tl:dr what do to to reach maximal potential ?
- take 2g of l-carnitine l-tartrate before exercise
- supplement l-dopa
- intermittent fast 16/8 (although this one is less proven )

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
just be born with a lot of androgen receptors tbh, you're not gonna become a high T beast from muh androgen receptor maxing

idk i read a thread some time ago that went along those lines
if you can find anything about it i'll look forward.
- supplement l-dopa
i see thanks you.
What about full fasting ? is it bad for it?

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
only in the brain pretty much, they get desensitized for some time so you wouldnt be sex hungry all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748 and ShredPill
only in the brain pretty much, they get desensitized for some time so you wouldnt be sex hungry all the time
yeah that makes sense
although i still believe that cooming (even like 2 or 3 times a day) isn't ideal for your hormonal profile, and even worse for your brain receptors

• +1
Reactions: Viro
I got l carnitine tartratre i use it with minox

Thx bro i will try it when i have HGH and test

Copes me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and PubertyMaxxer
NoFap is for the androgen receptors.

And tribulus terris with atleast 40% protodioscin is also really good. It’s cured many fin syn patients. And at least helps a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
It's genetic

It's genetic
Mostly tbh. I had really dense androgen receptors then minoxidil fucked them up. But they were probably why I even needed to get on Minox in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ShredPill
Mostly tbh. I had really dense androgen receptors then minoxidil fucked them up. But they were probably why I even needed to get on Minox in the first place.
Ye it's determined by prenatal T which is largely heritable

- supplement l-dopa
So practically nothing.