OVERLOOKED FAILO: SLOPED FOREHEAD

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
dc-Cover-el62eu22jf105fog5av6drpe46-20180226131251.Medi.jpeg

IF HAVE THIS FOREHEAD YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE AN UGLY OGRE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE SINCE ANY PROCEDURES TO FIX IT SUCK ASS

SO UNAESTHETIC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561, Hey dont talk to me and 2 others
so glad I‘m not ethnic

what? thats ideal and high T

sloped and flat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Lmao, Prettyboy and 4 others
the guy you posted has an extreme slope

a slight slope is fine

leo dicarprio has a sloped forehead and he was a giga pretty boy in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
the guy you posted has an extreme slope

a slight slope is fine

leo dicarprio has a sloped forehead and he was a giga pretty boy in his prime
he didn't look so pretty boy from the side

what is your forehead supposed to look like...?
literally havent met anyone my age w a respectable browridge...

People don't realize how much failo this is, my deformity ruined my frontal bone, causing it too look recessed, when I get bangs the hair doesn't have any support and it's noticeable that something's missing for my craniofacial profile. It looks like you're losing forward growth. Ideal is slightly sloped, so it doesn't look feminine, but mine's super sloped. literally looks like my forehead is caved in, now mine is NOT normal. It's something that matured in puberty this is an extreme version where the deformity accentuated that recession heavily. I literally look like I'm missing a part of my prefrontal cortex, and causing my side profile to look fucking weird. Everything needs to be forward! not just under the supraorbitals. I'd say half an inch of bone mass that was supposed to be in my forehead is gone. This is fucking brutal.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Lmao and UglyGod360
People don't realize how much failo this is, my deformity ruined my frontal bone, causing it too look recessed, when I get bangs the hair doesn't have any support and it's noticeable that something's missing for my craniofacial profile. It looks like you're losing forward growth. Ideal is slightly sloped, so it doesn't look feminine, but mine's super sloped. literally looks like my forehead is caved in, now mine is NOT normal. It's something that matured in puberty this is an extreme version where the deformity accentuated that recession heavily. I literally look like I'm missing a part of my prefrontal cortex, and causing my side profile to look fucking weird. Everything needs to be forward! not just under the supraorbitals. I'd say half an inch of bone mass that was supposed to be in my forehead is gone. This is fucking brutal.
idk when you have sloped forehead the bangs look tiny and lost

My forehead is curved

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
what? thats ideal and high T

View attachment 1253805

sloped and flat
I don't understand this thread
browridge is literally necessary

it's literally an androgenic feature

it's the most obvious form of dimorphism males have besides facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10615, xefo and 1 other person
idk when you have sloped forehead the bangs look tiny and lost
Mine is more brutal, I legit don't have a forehead, my forehead was supposed to be square but the deformity made it lose shape.

are you retarded?
we are not talking about browridge
a defined browridge leads to a sloped forehead you retard
it's impossible not to
it's what gives gandy the sloped effect

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
a defined browridge leads to a sloped forehead you retard
it's impossible not to
it's what gives gandy the sloped effect
that's why the guy i posted has 0 browridge definition
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
youre a good user, but youre coping hard on this one

• +1
Reactions: xefo
that's why the guy i posted has 0 browridge definition
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
enough forward growth of the browridge will lead to a slopped effect
that guy doesnt even have comparable ridge growth to gandy or shimansky

youre a good user, but youre coping hard on this one
"coping hard"
explain how you can be aesthetic with this forehead shape, you always end up too masculine looking and not high class like women want

Last edited:
  • JFL
enough forward growth of the browridge will lead to a slopped effect
that guy doesnt even have comparable ridge growth to gandy or shimansky
your theory is retarded and has no basis in reality

• Hmm...
the only retarded theory i see is shitting on slopped foreheads when it's a biologically attractive dimorphic feature in men

this thread is pure cope
and? where you pulled this from your ass?
look at all high class chad actors like pitt and hemsworth that women lust after their forehead is straight

• Ugh..
women want a mix of feminine and masculine features
forehead shape is one of those things that should be on the feminine side
inb4 masculine is ideal
too masculine looking and you end up looking like caveman with 0 appeal

• Ugh..
look at all high class chad actors like pitt and hemsworth that women lust after their forehead is straight
Leonardo Dicaprio
Johnny Depp
Ian Somerhalder
Dolph Lundgren
etc etc etc

whether the forehead is sloped or straight makes 0 difference, you're basically arguing whether pointed or rounded elbows are more attractive, they're irrelevant

If you look in the mirror and you hate what you see, I PROMISE you, I actually PROMISE you that your forehead slope has absolutely nothing to do with that, even remotely

yeah its definitely the forehead thats making this ugly shitskin ugly

• +1
Not a single one is without some slopping, all are considered slopped foreheads

This is what straight IS on the RIGHT - not a single one is a smooth foreheadcel, everyone has a slope from a prominent ridge.

Besides matt bomer, this thread is pure piss and shit

Leonardo Dicaprio
Johnny Depp
Ian Somerhalder
Dolph Lundgren
etc etc etc

whether the forehead is sloped or straight makes 0 difference, you're basically arguing whether pointed or rounded elbows are more attractive, they're irrelevant

If you look in the mirror and you hate what you see, I PROMISE you, I actually PROMISE you that your forehead slope has absolutely nothing to do with that, even remotely
they look weird from the side seriously
idk man i felt like no hairstyle suits me because of my forehead slope and high hairline

idk man i felt like no hairstyle suits me because of my forehead slope and high hairline
You found your issue
It's your dog shit hairline not a slopped forehead jfl

View attachment 1253949View attachment 1253950View attachment 1253951View attachment 1253953View attachment 1253956View attachment 1253966
Not a single one is without some slopping, all are considered slopped foreheads

This is what straight IS on the RIGHT - not a single one is a smooth foreheadcel, everyone has a slope from a prominent ridge.
View attachment 1253952
Besides matt bomer, this thread is pure piss and shit
View attachment 1253958
do you even know what a sloped forehead is?
it means there's an angle from the hair line down to the glabella
STRONG BROWRIDGE =/= SLOPED FOREHEAD
also matt boner looks high class and has alot of appeal

• JFL
You found your issue
It's your dog shit hairline not a slopped forehead jfl
no it's not as high as you think it is
anyway with lower hairline the problem will persist

they don't look weird to anyone else from the side, they look pretty ideal to everyone else from the side. When I look at a side profile of a guy with a complete straight or rounded forehead it looks weird as shit to me, but logically I can step back and understand that it really makes no difference whether the forehead is sloped or not.

As for hairstyles not suiting you, something else is causing that entirely. Let's go ask Leo if his curtains suited him or not

• Hmm...
do you even know what a sloped forehead is?
it means there's an angle from the hair line down to the glabella
STRONG BROWRIDGE =/= SLOPED FOREHEAD
also matt boner looks high class and has alot of appeal
Slopped forehead is quite literally caused by browridge growth holy shit. If you have good browridge growth you will have a slope no matter what its a literal androgenic feature,

Matt bomer is good looking I agree but this thread is retarded
Every guy I posted has slopping

• JFL
they don't look weird to anyone else from the side, they look pretty ideal to everyone else from the side. When I look at a side profile of a guy with a complete straight or rounded forehead it looks weird as shit to me, but logically I can step back and understand that it really makes no difference whether the forehead is sloped or not.

As for hairstyles not suiting you, something else is causing that entirely. Let's go ask Leo if his curtains suited him or not
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ed88139c970b-pi
johnny-depp-lawsuit.jpg
b529985d0dad3cef8a1a9808abc4868c.jpg
faef8d382a92066a7c4167c6f198f4cd.jpg

Slopped forehead is quite literally caused by browridge growth holy shit. If you have good browridge growth you will have a slope no matter what its a literal androgenic feature,

Matt bomer is good looking I agree but this thread is retarded
Every guy I posted has slopping
i'm done replying to you, you're retarded.

• Ugh..
not a single one is weird looking dude, you have MASSIVE bdd bro (that's good news for you)
imagine looking at dolph lundgren's side profile and being like "yuck weird"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and volcelfatcel
the only retarded theory i see is shitting on slopped foreheads when it's a biologically attractive dimorphic feature in men

this thread is pure cope
No cap. OP admitted he has a sloped forehead himself and here he is shitting on sloped forehead's. It's official, we have found the dumbest man on Earth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and volcelfatcel
not a single one is weird looking dude, you have MASSIVE bdd bro (that's good news for you)
imagine looking at dolph lundgren's side profile and being like "yuck weird"
i have the same issue as with dicaprio in that pic where my hair looks tiny in comparison and like there is something uncanny about it

No cap. OP admitted he has a sloped forehead himself and here he is shitting on sloped forehead's. It's official, we have found the dumbest man on Earth.
ideal forehead
b529985d0dad3cef8a1a9808abc4868c.jpg

Op is fucking retarded in this thread

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
i have the same issue as with dicaprio in that pic where my hair looks tiny in comparison and like there is something uncanny about it
well now I'm just thinking you're referring to temple recession :lul:
none of the other guys have that problem, no? so it can't be related to sloped forehead.

Op is fucking retarded in this thread
says the one who argues in a thread about sloped forehead vs straight forehead without knowing what a sloped forehead is

well now I'm just thinking you're referring to temple recession :lul:
none of the other guys have that problem, no? so it can't be related to sloped forehead.
i'm norwood 1-1.5 it's not temple recession

i'm norwood 1-1.5 it's not temple recession
regardless of whether it is or isn't, it's kind of a fact that we just figured out (like someone else already said earlier in this thread not going to scroll up right now) that the problem is your hairline and not the slope of your forehead

regardless of whether it is or isn't, it's kind of a fact that we just figured out (like someone else already said earlier in this thread not going to scroll up right now) that the problem is your hairline and not the slope of your forehead
if your hairline is low enough your sloped forehead will just look like a giant bulging brow bone

IMG 20210713 22423522

Rate my slope op

• +1
if your hairline is low enough your sloped forehead will just look like a giant bulging brow bone
I don't know what you're saying there
if your hairline is low enough to reach your brows that's a whole different... medical condition

anyway, you have a shitty hairline, your bdd caused you to for whatever reason blame that on your sloped forehead, and now you obsess over sloped foreheads and think every sloped forehead looks weird

/thread tbh, forehead slope level changes nothing

• +1