OVERLOOKED FAILO: SLOPED FOREHEAD

I don't know what you're saying there
if your hairline is low enough to reach your brows that's a whole different... medical condition

anyway, you have a shitty hairline, your bdd caused you to for whatever reason blame that on your sloped forehead, and now you obsess over sloped foreheads and think every sloped forehead looks weird

/thread tbh, forehead slope level changes nothing
what you didn't understand?
anyway a sloped forehead draws more attention to it in combination with a higher hairline it makes your hair tiny looking and overall ugly

what you didn't understand?
anyway a sloped forehead draws more attention to it in combination with a higher hairline it makes your hair tiny looking and overall ugly
if your hair ever looks tiny it's because you have thin hair
my hair could never look tiny in a million years
that or your hairline is GIGA high and your forehead is GIGA sloped, both of which are just examples of "don't have EXTREME ratios of any kind"

I don't mean to alarm you but the shit you're talking about I've REALLY only seen on guys who've experienced some norwooding

if your hair ever looks tiny it's because you have thin hair
my hair could never look tiny in a million years
that or your hairline is GIGA high and your forehead is GIGA sloped, both of which are just examples of "don't have EXTREME ratios of any kind"
when your forehead is sloped, your hair is pushed back which contributes to it looking tiny
my forehead isnt extremely sloped and my hairline isnt extremely high i think my forehead is 3-4 fingers in length

when your forehead is sloped, your hair is pushed back which contributes to it looking tiny
my forehead isnt extremely sloped and my hairline isnt extremely high i think my forehead is 3-4 fingers in length
you have bdd
I bet if you posted your hair not a single soul but you would think it looks weird

54caea8009b2a_-_geico-caveman-def.jpg
/10
Isn't your forehead sloped though