Overr for ethnics..

ethniccel

ethniccel

Deathnic
Living in SEA, 16 and 5'11 on warm days still haven't even had my first relationship. The beauty standards here are rope-tier, SEA prefer the looks of NEA brootalll, hooded eyes and curly hair don't matter they idolize these Kpopmaxxed fags with ghastly skin and straight hair with feminine features. It's over for me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, killuarush and 1 other person
going fucking schizo I cant sleep drowning in loneliness

I will go to SEA and singlehandedly impregnate all SEA foids with my korean sperm

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, aleksander, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
How many sea maxxers do u see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and socialcel
It's interesting to see how jungle gooks look up to regular gooks. Kinda reminds me of how pakjeets look up to camel jockies. Yet here in the West each of those groups just get lumped in together jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, PseduoAryan, Lucid and 5 others
It's interesting to see how jungle gooks look up to regular gooks. Kinda reminds me of how pakjeets look up to camel jockies. Yet here in the West each of those groups just get lumped in together jfl
deviation

Vietnamese women (and men lol) were thirsting after me when I went there last year and I'm a bearded ethnic lol. Just have a jawline and be moderately jacked lol.

Living in SEA, 16 and 5'11 on warm days still haven't even had my first relationship. The beauty standards here are rope-tier, SEA prefer the looks of NEA brootalll, hooded eyes and curly hair don't matter they idolize these Kpopmaxxed fags with ghastly skin and straight hair with feminine features. It's over for me.
then kpopmax bro
I will go to SEA and singlehandedly impregnate all SEA foids with my korean sperm
you can get raped by jealous locals, they will fill your ass with their Sea cum. never underestimate the anger of envious locals that lose control after seeing their woman with a man from another ethnicity

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, N8verBegan and socialcel
is geomaxxing as white still a thing

then kpopmax bro

you can get raped by jealous locals, they will fill your ass with their Sea cum. never underestimate the anger of envious locals that lose control after seeing their woman with a man from another ethnicity
Do you think masculine Chinese can do well?

Vietnamese women (and men lol) were thirsting after me when I went there last year and I'm a bearded ethnic lol. Just have a jawline and be moderately jacked
foreigner halo are u eu or middle eastern?

i have been to thailand. 2 out of 5 couples are geomaxxer with sea woman.
thai doesn't count, thats oldcels going there because they cant get a wife back home
i mean actual attractive and busty asians with whites

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
If only u we’re 1 inch taller..

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
you sound like jus like my sea frnd
bhai are you angelo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ethniccel
thai doesn't count, thats oldcels going there because they cant get a wife back home
i mean actual attractive and busty asians with whites
That's true, other than thailand, I do not think wmaf is really a thing because I haven't seen much wmaf in other SEA countries. I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Ur mother does

lol ur just ugly imagine not being able to slay your own women