Overrated and underrated aspects of looks by PSL

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Overrated

-hunter eyes
-FWHR/compact midface (not as important as you think it is, not as informative as you think it is, can be a short face subhuman and have an "ideal" FWHR, only useful taking into account cephalic index and overall facial development)
-canthal tilt
-hollow cheeks/buccal fat pad
-high-set cheekbones
-frame (not as much nowadays)
-autistically looking at ratios

Underrated

-jaw/lower third (you all forgot the basics)
-lips and mouth shape (thickness and width)
-nasal projection
-nasolabial angle
-nose refinement/bulbosity
-eyebrow tilt and shape
-hand size (the actual size of the hand itself is far more important than frame or wrist size to foids, they like massive hands and fingers more than they like 8 inch wrists)
-being able to holistically look at a face

mostly having to do with soft tissue or cartilage

people here mostly only see bones (but only in the eye area especially) and ratios and completely neglect the soft tissue which is crucial

@ccwarrior

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mainstream, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 34058 and 11 others
-hand size (the actual size of the hand itself is far more important than frame or wrist size to foids, they like massive hands and fingers more than they like
Frame is definently more important but hands are giga important aswell

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, blackckatt and poopoohead
Frame is definently more important but hands are giga important aswell
Wrist size isn't frame. I have baby hands and wrists and a wide frame with thick joints other than that. There are framelets with large wrists. Biacromial breadth and ribcage size are your "frame", wrist size is only a proxy for it. Also, you don't even want a huge ribcage because it looks unaesthetic even though it means you have a larger frame. You want WIDE CLAVICLES/biacromial FOR YOUR RIBCAGE SIZE.

I mog all you subhumans keep coping with aliens like Barrett. If I walk in streets of Verona with Davidoff cigarette and flannel coat it’s over for you subhumans

AE457D5B CB40 492A 9D0C B2FB56B400EE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Mainstream, blackckatt and 3 others
I mog all you subhumans keep coping with aliens like Barrett. If I walk in streets of Verona with Davidoff cigarette and flannel coat it’s over for you subhumans

View attachment 2631728
if you walked in Verona people would stop you on the street and ask if you were related to Romeo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
just began for my over sized hands.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
I agree on overrated ones, but underrated are: chin to philtrim+ESR+bodyfat+nose. Lips and eyebrow tilt don't matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23391 and BrahminBoss
if you walked in Verona people would ask if you were related to Romeo
Green eyes. Hugh ( high plus huge) cheekbones. 6’3 meso leaning towards Doli , Roman nose , light brown skin red undertones . It’s fucking over for Sicilian mutrs

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It's literally just your skull shape your mid face ratio and your eyes that's fucking it idk why you guys overcomplicate things

High set cheekbones are not overrated btw. There’s no actor sex symbol except maybe depp ( whose medium high set compensated by huge mass) without striking cheekbones or high set ( Pitt is not striking but his are high set)

• +1
Reactions: Detective, blackckatt and finn899
High set cheekbones are not overrated btw. There’s no actor sex symbol except maybe depp ( whose medium high set compensated by huge mass) without striking cheekbones or high set ( Pitt is not striking but his are high set)
they're very important, but overrated on here

not mutually exclusive

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
-hand size (the actual size of the hand itself is far more important than frame or wrist size to foids, they like massive hands and fingers more than they like 8 inch wrists)
handpill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
I got big hands with long skinny fingers and I used to post on the hand subreddit where femcels flick their bean and I got a lot of upvotes.

Asian foids saying they want me to choke them just off seeing my hands jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
i have hands 8.3 inches long and 9.5 inches from pinky to thumb but only 6.75 inch wrists. Would I be better off with 8 inch wrists or would that make my hand look smaller? im definetly coping rn

You know it's all faggots in there right? jfl
I checked their profiles they're all introverted femcels bro. Hands is definitely a women only fetish.

High iq list

I checked their profiles they're all introverted femcels bro. Hands is definitely a women only fetish.
I checked the profiles of people commenting on a wrist subreddit once and it was literally all fags jerking off

-FWHR/compact midface (not as important as you think it is, not as informative as you think it is, can be a short face subhuman and have an "ideal" FWHR, only useful taking into account cephalic index and overall facial development)

This is the most overrated, all model have "non-compact midface"

@ccwarrior opened my eyes on this

Compact face overall but not midface itself - that'd be dumb

Agree mostly apart from canthal tilt and high set cheekbones being overated.
They may not halo you much but having negative tilt or low set cheekbones is usually quite a big failo

Frame is really important

Frame mainly as in shoulder width is important. Narrow clavicles = over

Neck width is criminally underrated

High cheekbones are not cope. Wide face with low cheekbone is major failo.

Nigga wtf with this hand and wrist bullshit just how can you think a girl would notice your fucking hands

Overrated

-hunter eyes
-canthal tilt
-hollow cheeks/buccal fat pad
-high-set cheekbones
-frame (not as much nowadays)
-autistically looking at ratios

Underrated

-jaw/lower third (you all forgot the basics)
-lips and mouth shape (thickness and width)
-nasal projection
-nasolabial angle
-nose refinement/bulbosity
-eyebrow tilt and shape
-being able to holistically look at a face

mostly having to do with soft tissue or cartilage

people here mostly only see bones (but only in the eye area especially) and ratios and completely neglect the soft tissue which is crucial

@ccwarrior
Is a 7 1/2 inch hands good for 15

“High set cheekbones are overrated”

- Low Set subhumans who genetically fall short of the standard