OVER's REDEMPTION ARC Chapter 3 GRAND FINALE: New beginning

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
WELCOME TO THE GRAND FINALE OF MY ASCENSION, I NEVER SEEN IT COMING, BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST >MANDATORY< SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS THREAD:

So, after coming back from date with one girl (from Chapter 2), I decided to meet up with another girl from Tinder who wrote me about having my tongue inside her mouth. I bought wine (crucial mistake, you will see later), and condoms, also at 12:00 yesterday I took 3 grams of phenibut, and then at like 21:00 I took extra 2 grams (JFL)

Anyway, fastforward, so I am at her place, we talked for some time, sitting next to each other.... we drank entire wine and two beers and were smashed (major mistake) ....................and then......

well buddy boyo, how do I put this.....

she fucking jumped on me like a wild tiger and started deep kissing me, putting tongue inside my mouth
yakuza-blammo.gif

holy fuck man she was literally putting her tongue deep inside my mouth like crazy I felt so unreal but i somehow managed to keep on kissing her (I lost Kissless virginity at this point). I picked her up and threw her on a bed
gently.
dumbledore-harry-potter.gif

You remember I said we were drunk? Yeah, she felt terrible suddenly and went to bathroom, started throwing up and feeling sick.
rick-grimes-stare.gif

So basically after that, we decided that we are going to sleep because she felt really bad (we were both in panties). So we cuddled in bed, I was petting her, touching her breasts/thighs/ass, giving her lots of affectionate touch and she did too, kissing my hand/cheek/neck (see pictures of my neck below JFL) and licking my face. I couldn't sleep because I had giant blueballs (crucial for later).

Then like few hours later, by early morning we woke up, I was petting her still and I went down with my hand to her panties, and thats the very moment I touched a pussy for the first time
I put fingers inside her, played with her clitoris, did finger G spot stimulation (I READ HOW TO DO IT IN SEX GUIDE ON THIS FORUM JFL)........

WELL, you probably don't expect this... but I went down on her and started licking her clit and fingering her pussy wild, nigga lol it didn't even taste bad, she was wet as fuck anyway i tried to make her cum but due to alcoholic poisoning she couldn't climax, however she was getting small spazms and I asked her if it feels good, she said yea and that she is happy with what I did but wouldn't cum due to obvious reasons (alco).

DarkEssentialAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

Here is where I failed... blueballs + alchoholic poisoning + 5 grams of phenibut in one day = I got half-erected, put on a condom and put my dick inside her pussy, I couldn't feel anything through shitty condom so my dick stopped working and basically I fucked her for a while but didn't cum due to erection loss. We decided to call it quit, lie in bed for some time, talk and then I left. She said it's alright, because she got drunk and because of it my balls started hurting (blueballs is terrible) and I could'nt perform.

As I walked back home, people were looking at me weirdly, one girl was looking directly at me and smiling, BECAUSE I HAVE GIANT KISS MARKS ON MY NECK LOL
E266FFBF EB0F 4AEB ACF2 B6851BB08D70

Anyway, now im left with giant blueballs and feeling kinda sad. We talked some and she told me to not worry, that it's alright.

TL;DR I lost kissless, hugless, handholdless and partially virginity in one day

Tagging people who wanted to be tagged from previous thread:
@SeiGun
@MarkCorrigan
@Merćer
@Patriot
@hockeyguy64785
BalkanPig
@Nameless_Sunflower
@Elvisandreaa
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@DharkDC
@RichardSpencel
@PapiMew
@OldVirgin
@EktoPlasma
@ManletEater
@itisogre
@Catawampus
@CtrlAltDelete
@Backmannnns
@Thompsonz
@EasternRightWinger15
@John124
@AlexAP
@EverythingMattersCel
@karbo
@Syobevoli
@realklay11
@turkproducer
@Kmscurry
@matlockmatt
@changcel
@StormlitAqua
@<Sultan
@Xangsane
@looksmaxxer234
@Biiyo03
@studiocel
@TraumatisedOgre
@fogdart
@buckchadley31
@enzo
@🌈👽
@metagross
@Preston
@Nobagger
@GucciBananaBrick
@Bekanu
@portugesecel
@mulattomaxxer
@Acnno
@5'8manlet
@delusionalretard
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@germanlooks
@RoundHouse
@rebs1999
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@cloUder
@Collagen or rope
@chaddyboi66
@Proex
@Ed676
@King_
@Z3n
@CookiesAndCream
@ChristianChad
@LastHopeForNorman
@Matthias8272
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@WontStopNorwooding
@PingPong
@Pietrosiek

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 24347, Myth and 118 others
nice bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toth's thot, thecel and 11 others
good thread, will read every word :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad, angrycel737 and 7 others
The madlad actually did it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, angrycel737, Deleted member and 15 others
Cant believe this guy was LARPing as an incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 24347, |Daddy_Zygos| and 30 others
Congratz 🍾

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angrycel737, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
WELCOME TO THE GRAND FINALE OF MY ASCENSION, I NEVER SEEN IT COMING, BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST >MANDATORY< SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS THREAD:

So, after coming back from date with one girl (from Chapter 2), I decided to meet up with another girl from Tinder who wrote me about having my tongue inside her mouth. I bought wine (crucial mistake, you will see later), and condoms, also at 12:00 yesterday I took 3 grams of phenibut, and then at like 21:00 I took extra 2 grams (JFL)

Anyway, fastforward, so I am at her place, we talked for some time, sitting next to each other.... we drank entire wine and two beers and were smashed (major mistake) ....................and then......

she fucking jumped on me like a wild tiger and started deep kissing me, putting tongue inside my mouth
yakuza-blammo.gif

holy fuck man she was literally putting her tongue deep inside my mouth like crazy I felt so unreal but i somehow managed to keep on kissing her (I lost Kissless virginity at this point). I picked her up and threw her on a bed
gently.

You remember I said we were drunk? Yeah, she felt terrible suddenly and went to bathroom, started throwing up and feeling sick.
rick-grimes-stare.gif

So basically after that, we decided that we are going to sleep because she felt really bad (we were both in panties). So we cuddled in bed, I was petting her, touching her breasts/thighs/ass, giving her lots of affectionate touch and she did too, kissing my hand/cheek/neck (see pictures of my neck below JFL) and licking my face. I couldn't sleep because I had giant blueballs (crucial for later).

Then like few hours later, by early morning we woke up, I was petting her still and I went down with my hand to her panties, and thats the very moment I touched a pussy for the first time
I put fingers inside her, played with her clitoris, did finger G spot stimulation (I READ HOW TO DO IT IN SEX GUIDE ON THIS FORUM JFL)........

WELL, you probably don't expect this... but I went down on her and started licking her clit and fingering her pussy wild, nigga lol it didn't even taste bad, she was wet as fuck anyway i tried to make her cum but due to alcoholic poisoning she couldn't climax, however she was getting small spazms and I asked her if it feels good, she said yea and that she is happy with what I did but wouldn't cum due to obvious reasons (alco).

Here is where I failed... blueballs + alchoholic poisoning + 5 grams of phenibut in one day = I got half-erected, put on a condom and put my dick inside her pussy, I couldn't feel anything through shitty condom so my dick stopped working and basically I fucked her for a while but didn't cum due to erection loss. We decided to call it quit, lie in bed for some time, talk and then I left. She said it's alright, because she got drunk and because of it my balls started hurting (blueballs is terrible) and I could'nt perform.

As I walked back home, people were looking at me weirdly, one girl was looking directly at me and smiling, BECAUSE I HAVE GIANT KISS MARKS ON MY NECK LOL
View attachment 1317599

Anyway, now im left with giant blueballs and feeling kinda sad. We talked some and she told me to not worry, that it's alright.

@SeiGun
@MarkCorrigan
@Merćer
@Patriot
@hockeyguy64785
BalkanPig
@Nameless_Sunflower
@Elvisandreaa
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@DharkDC
@RichardSpencel
@PapiMew
@OldVirgin
@EktoPlasma
@ManletEater
@itisogre
@Catawampus
@CtrlAltDelete
@Backmannnns
@Thompsonz
@EasternRightWinger15
@John124
@AlexAP
@EverythingMattersCel
@karbo
@Syobevoli
@realklay11
@turkproducer
@Kmscurry
@matlockmatt
@changcel
@StormlitAqua
@<Sultan
@Xangsane
@looksmaxxer234
@Biiyo03
@studiocel
@TraumatisedOgre
@fogdart
@buckchadley31
@enzo
@🌈👽
@metagross
@Preston
@Nobagger
@GucciBananaBrick
@Bekanu
@portugesecel
@mulattomaxxer
@Acnno
@5'8manlet
@delusionalretard
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@germanlooks
@RoundHouse
@rebs1999
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@cloUder
@Collagen or rope
@chaddyboi66
@Proex
@Ed676
@King_
@Z3n
@CookiesAndCream
@ChristianChad
@LastHopeForNorman
@Matthias8272
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@WontStopNorwooding
@PingPong
@Pietrosiek

Mirin hard nigga :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
finally bro. you ascended!!!!! new chad is born:smonk::smonk::smonk:

Happy Winnie The Pooh GIF

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, Anchor_Ship, angrycel737 and 8 others
dn read all but

He made it :feelsgiga:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member and 3 others
Major life fuel for all oldcels here

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angrycel737, Reiraku, ItsOver.com and 4 others

yakuza-blammo.gif

gently.

rick-grimes-stare.gif

View attachment 1317599

@SeiGun
@MarkCorrigan
@Merćer
@Patriot
@hockeyguy64785
BalkanPig
@Nameless_Sunflower
@Elvisandreaa
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@DharkDC
@RichardSpencel
@PapiMew
@OldVirgin
@EktoPlasma
@ManletEater
@itisogre
@Catawampus
@CtrlAltDelete
@Backmannnns
@Thompsonz
@EasternRightWinger15
@John124
@AlexAP
@EverythingMattersCel
@karbo
@Syobevoli
@realklay11
@turkproducer
@Kmscurry
@matlockmatt
@changcel
@StormlitAqua
@<Sultan
@Xangsane
@looksmaxxer234
@Biiyo03
@studiocel
@TraumatisedOgre
@fogdart
@buckchadley31
@enzo
@🌈👽
@metagross
@Preston
@Nobagger
@GucciBananaBrick
@Bekanu
@portugesecel
@mulattomaxxer
@Acnno
@5'8manlet
@delusionalretard
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@germanlooks
@RoundHouse
@rebs1999
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@cloUder
@Collagen or rope
@chaddyboi66
@Proex
@Ed676
@King_
@Z3n
@CookiesAndCream
@ChristianChad
@LastHopeForNorman
@Matthias8272
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@WontStopNorwooding
@PingPong
@Pietrosiek

I'm proud of you it ok it wasn't ideal, you lifemogged yourself in one day:love::love::love::love::aheago::aheago:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angrycel737, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ItsOver.com and 4 others
Chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, hebbewem, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
How gl are you?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, angrycel737, hebbewem and 5 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Deleted member 3828, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Mirin hard
Congrats

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Deleted member 8244, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angrycel737, Yuya Moggershima, Beetlejuice and 6 others
You give me hope brocel :love:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angrycel737, mulattomaxxer, ItsOver.com and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 24347, angrycel737 and 8 others
You should have showed her the pic.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: angrycel737, Deleted member 3828, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Just take less of this shit before fucking for the next time. U got rid of the biggest problem so now its all gonna be ez.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Stare, Beetlejuice and 7 others
Just take less of this shit before fucking for the next time. U got rid of the biggest problem so now its all gonna be ez.
thx Pietro.:y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Pietrosiek, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
i refuse to believe that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, angrycel737, JL~ and 11 others
yeah these are crazy doses :lul: but p in v, so worth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angrycel737, Pietrosiek, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: angrycel737 and Jason Voorhees
What are your stats, you sound like a mentalcel tbh

still good job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Jason Voorhees and Over
ngl cuddling with her felt better than trying sex in condom

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 13137, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Jason Voorhees and Over
i refuse to believe that
he probably hommiemaxxed or trannymaxxed like @FastBananaCEO :oops:
looks like @TsarTsar444 marks after he visits tony in bulgaria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 13787, Stare and 12 others
ngl cuddling with her felt better than trying sex in condom
I prefer cuddling and making out too man, fu k bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, TsarTsar444, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Are you sure she wasn't a tranny?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Jason Voorhees, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, JL~, Warlow and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angrycel737, Stare, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Escalated quickly from just wanting a loving gf to fucking random tinder girl during first meeting :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, angrycel737, CANI and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Stare, Over and 3 others
tell us your cock size please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, angrycel737, Over and 1 other person
giga-chad.gif

Tales of a giga Chad.

Imagine being a virgin up until 25 and being this good looking :lul:

Imagine how many bitches you could fuck if you had half decent Tinder photos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, angrycel737, CANI and 6 others
Over has 2 whores on rotation day after creating a tinder:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, never_lucky, angrycel737 and 13 others
WOWZERS! Almost bery chad!,,,,!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angrycel737, Over, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Did the first girl respond? Time to get your dick wet again, it has already been too long since last time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angrycel737, Over, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What's you PSL?

I am curious at this point cuz in 1 day you have more success from tinder than I do in 2+ years.
With more experience, u could've made out with the first girl since she was showing large amounts of physical affection. And this second girl staight up invites you over for sex (never had this happen ever and ppl call me mentalcel here JFL)

@Over you will be slayer at this pace in no time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, angrycel737, Blue and 9 others
You piece of shit you were larping as an incel all this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angrycel737, JL~, Blue and 15 others