Over’s Tinder Adventures - Episode 1, she wants more

@WontStopNorwooding @BigBiceps @Carnivore ok tonight at 23 we meet at her place

should I take phenibut and coffee? I’m gonna blast 600mg of Ashwa in few mins
You don't need pheni, you've already fucked her and she wants to fuck again, nothing to be anxious about. Just have some drinks at her place, but only enough to get tipsy.

Ask to fuck her raw. Say that condoms restrict the bloodflow to your pp (because it's so thiccc), so you prefer it without to get a proper erection and that you're clean (just got tested like some Chad).

Take twice that amount of ash I think. I've never used it, but I think the effective dose is over 1g.

Try losing your virginity for real this time (no condom, full erection, balls deep). Make her moan.

• Woah
Reactions: Over
@Carnivore @Amnesia @BalkanPig ok I found pharmacy that is open at sundays

what dosage of Ashwa should I take in mgs?
Have you ordered in powder or capsules? I take 1 capsule in the morning after breakfast.I am not sure how much it has,but 1 is recommended

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Over
Mirin u son

• Love it
Take twice that amount of ash I think. I've never used it, but I think the effective dose is over 1g
Fuark bro ok blasting another 600mg fuck it :lul::lul::lul::lul: will be at 1200

A70FC2BE 6775 4394 BD04 5CC6815BE2CF

idk if she wants no condom tbh too high inhib to ask, she asked me before if I have condoms so I think she wouldn’t agree
Have you ordered in powder or capsules? I take 1 capsule in the morning after breakfast.I am not sure how much it has,but 1 is recommended
capsules 500mg each

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Fuark bro ok blasting another 600mg fuck it :lul::lul::lul::lul: will be at 1200

View attachment 1324062

idk if she wants no condom tbh too high inhib to ask, she asked me before if I have condoms so I think she wouldn’t agree

capsules 500mg each
Just ask her you fag, she'll fuck you regardless. She wanted a 2nd time despite your performance (at least with your dick) being mediocre, she is not going to "reject" you for asking or shame you. Just say you've got a clean dick if she says no.

• Woah
Just ask her you fag, she'll fuck you regardless. She wanted a 2nd time despite your performance (at least with your dick) being mediocre, she is not going to "reject" you for asking or shame you. Just say you've got a clean dick if she says no.
Ok so If she asks “do you have condom” again I will suggest “how about we go raw?” Hehe fuck it

Do you think 1200mg of Ashwa will hit me by then? I’m going in 9 hours

Ok so If she asks “do you have condom” again I will suggest “how about we go raw?” Hehe fuck it

Remember to ask her if she's on the pill when you ask, if she is not, then don't :lul:

I have no idea when ash hits, I've never taken it. Might try it at some point. I've taken pheni, that's about it. And Pheni for me is very hit or miss. Either it works amazingly well or it does very little.

• Woah
Either it works amazingly well or it does very little.
Exactly same for me…

Ok I got idea. I will ask her first before she even asks about condom l, if she is on the pill. Then I insist on going raw

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
Exactly same for me…

Ok I got idea. I will ask her first before she even asks about condom l, if she is on the pill. Then I insist on going raw
Have you ever gotten extremely horny from taking pheni? Only happened a couple of times to me, but it was so strange.

Heading off to the gym brb :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Have you ever gotten extremely horny from taking pheni? Only happened a couple of times to me, but it was so strange.

Day after taking pheni you get horny. It’s afterglow thing.

Atm I think I’m pretty nicely hornymaxxed, my dick is going hard when I think about fucking her, so there won’t be a failo

Also I remember back then when she grabbed my balls and started touching there, I felt nice itching there and got insane horny but still ED kicked in. Now I’m gonna have a drill down there.

ok Chad, 1 selfie pic and 55 likes? wtffffff u must be a legit chadlite or poland is easy af?

btw what does ashwaganda do?

• JFL
Idk man I was just giant mentalcel I guess

now I got 53 likes on tinder with a single mirror selfie
Is this video with the shadow of your side Profile a joke or your real side profile? Because how fucking good must your harmony be then

• JFL
Idk man I was just giant mentalcel I guess

now I got 53 likes on tinder with a single mirror selfie
PM the pic? You must be Chadlite.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Over
Is this video with the shadow of your side Profile a joke or your real side profile? Because how fucking good must your harmony be then
Its a bit frauded in wrong way. My head is tilted there, but generally I have big forward growth it’s just my nose bone is a bit too forward. But from the front I look much better.
PM the pic? You must be Chadlite.
not pming I don’t trust anyone here sorry

Its a bit frauded in wrong way. My head is tilted there, but generally I have big forward growth it’s just my nose bone is a bit too forward. But from the front I look much better.

not pming I don’t trust anyone here sorry
eef.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and Over
u will fail brocel :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
AYO, WHAT IT DO
View attachment 1323655

So basically last night this girl I lost my KHHV to messaged me if i have time today night :feelsgood::feelsgood:

I knew she would come back for more, I gave her good pets, affection and licked her pussy good.

HOWEVER… this time, I ain’t gonna fail

FOR I HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS:

I am currently on third day nofap, gymmaxed for two past days to increase T, might try to find some pharmacy that is still open and buy Ashwaganda before mine arrives tomorrow. Boyos I am horny, when I think about sex with her my dick is getting rock hard. Morning erections are here as well.

Tonight I’m gonna cum with her and lose my entire virginity (last time I didn’t cum because got ED from alcohol, sleep deprivation, and blueballs)

View attachment 1323663

STAY TUNED
ME PREPARING FOR TONIGHT:
View attachment 1323664

IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED FOR NEXT ADVENTURES, leave a reaction
This might sound like a cope but in my experiences women like to be facefucked so don't just lick her pussy, some guys say(redpill com) that you should never lick a women's pussy but I think that just bs redpill PUA cope. But good luck for you boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
This might sound like a cope but in my experiences women like to be facefucked so don't just lick her pussy, some guys say(redpill com) that you should never lick a women's pussy but I think that juat bs redpill cope. But good luck for you boyo
You should always lick pussy to make her cum so she comes back for more. Most women can’t cum from penetration.

Nah not gonna try some weird fetishes. I want to fuck her doggy and let her ride me tho.

fuark this ashwaganda made me so chill I’m sleepy right now. I’m chilling out, meeting is in 6 hours anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
You should always lick pussy to make her cum so she comes back for more. Most women can’t cum from penetration.

Nah not gonna try some weird fetishes. I want to fuck her doggy and let her ride me tho.

fuark this ashwaganda made me so chill I’m sleepy right now. I’m chilling out, meeting is in 6 hours anyway
All girls I have slept with did not want me to lick their pussy and would stop me when I tried.
Weird shit ngl.

I need to replace my NT tinder pictures with non-NT mirror selfies so I can get more matches and slays tbh. Your post has inspired me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 15129
I’m proud of this nigga. He went from tormented inel to tinder gigachad

clap-applause.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Papal_Guard and Deleted member 275
All girls I have slept with did not want me to lick their pussy and would stop me when I tried.
Weird shit ngl.

I need to replace my NT tinder pictures with non-NT mirror selfies so I can get more matches and slays tbh. Your post has inspired me.
So how do you make them cum? Clit stimulation is easiest

just clean shaved myself, I’m leaving in 3 hours still wondering if I should take pheni or not but probably not

just clean shaved myself, I’m leaving in 3 hours still wondering if I should take pheni or not but probably not
I finger them, or don't make them cum at all. My ex-girlfriend told me she doesn't care about having orgasms during sex and she never had them with any of her boyfriends, but still enjoys sex. (she was high n-count and only fucked chads)

• Woah
I finger them, or don't make them cum at all. My ex-girlfriend told me she doesn't care about having orgasms during sex and she never had them with any of her boyfriends, but still enjoys sex. (she was high n-count and only fucked chads)
Well I licked her pussy while fingering G spot but she didn’t like the finger and got spasms from me licking her, even squeezed my head with her legs pretty hard :lul:
So I think I will give her some again, I want to see her scream and cum tbh.

just hope my dick will work, im on ashwaganda and 3 days of nofap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

finger-1x1-fucking-sex-fingering-petting-small-buttons.jpg

Do the spider-man.

• +1
finger-1x1-fucking-sex-fingering-petting-small-buttons.jpg

Do the spider-man.
I did and she said it hurted so I went back to one finger
She is tight

anyway two more hours and I’m going

Ash hit me hard the morning after i first took it

Ash hit me hard the morning after i first took it
Tbh I don’t feel any more horny atm because I am meeting her at 12PM and it’s 11PM atm :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
IT HAS BEGUN
IVE LEFT MINAS MORGUL

ON MY WAY TO PUSSY APPOINTMENT
6F551656 37B4 43C7 BC09 26350BB14822

@Carnivore

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
Tag me

• Love it