Over’s Villain Arc Chapter 3 - time to add oxandrolone, ending my steroids cycle in September, small report and stagnation

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Previous Roidmax Arc threads:

I am week 28 into 500mg testosterone enanthate cycle. My body is so used to that dosage I no longer feel like I am on steroids.

Strength gains:
So far I managed to add (these are “for reps” values, not one rep maxes):
+30kg to bench press
+40kg to squat (got physical job where I walk a lot so it’s hard to progress here)
+25kg to overhead press which is my most impressive lift
Lots of weight for accessory movements too obviously, some lifts like one arm cable row I managed to double the weight I do, or overhead triceps extension I added 20kg to the lift.

Basically whenever I work out at my local big commercial gym I push one of the highest weights on OHP, accessories, bench, squat. Of course there are dudes strength mogging me sometimes but they are bigger and more experienced, I feel I am decently above my gym’s average at this point.

However my problem right now is that I cannot add weight so easily, I hit some kind of wall and for example on bench it’s hard for me to add reps or weight.

Visual gains:
I weighted myself at 87kg, added lots of weight since I hopped from 3400kcal a day to 4500kcal a day, mostly it’s food in my guts and glycogen and water and I am still not very lean.
Coworker commented that I got significantly bigger and as she described it “you look full at the chest”

Still nothing impressive, building muscle even on roids is extremely slow even though I probably made at least 1 year worth of NATTY gains.

Remember that I take low dose of mildest steroid so don’t expect me to look like Nick Walker:

EFF27CE6 2B42 40E1 9E4F EC66787E09CE

Without water & glycogen from roids, and after leanmaxing to a point of visible ABS, I probably would weight around 73-75kg NATTY.

Side effects:
So far nothing changed, delt acne, back acne, high aggression if I don’t beat down my estrogen, nothing significant, no baldness or anything like that.
When I’m high on estrogen I sometimes fantasize about beating people brutally because they did not move out of my way or they look like wannabe gangstas. Aggression can be dealt with easily by nuking estrogen.

Plans for future:
Soon I am going to be adding Anavar aka oxandrolone at dosage of 40mg/day for around 6 weeks to further push my strength and lean out my abdominal area.

I plan on bulking for another 2,5 month and then do a cut for 2,5 months, thanks to testosterone I won’t lose a nanogram of muscle fiber. Then it’s really time to hop off and do PCT because that would be entire year on a full blast.

tagging people from previous thread
If you don’t want to be tagged don’t react to this post

@Fulgrim
@Hoso
@ShowerMaxxing
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@feelgood
@Butthurt Dweller
@Niko
@John124
@Looksmax Refugee
@Nano
@8PSLcel
@Lev Peshkov
@Mexicanboi
@newperson
@Gargantuan
@Broly
@StrangerDanger
@Ada Mustang
@TopzCat1
@EktoPlasma
@Merćer
@Zeruel
@Patriot
@Baldingman1998
@chaddyboi66
@CEO of Sex
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Bipedal Dog
@zerotohero
@TRUE_CEL
@looksmaxxer234
@Guerrilla
@astatine
@Nameless_Sunflower
@Biiyo03
@Solidcoin
@cloUder
@Vain786
@Polar
@Beastimmung
@itorroella9
@Racky
@Elvisandreaa
@Aetius
@germanlooks
@Matthias8272
@buckchadley31
@Marsiere214
@SeiGun
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Collagen or rope
@Beetlejuice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29250, Deleted member 27472, Baldingman1998 and 27 others
Flex Schwarzenegger GIF

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Hopefully your HPTA recovers and you’re back to peak natty levels when you hop off.

I noticed it too when I was on MK677 my muscles were unnaturally full and were perma pumped from the water retention.

I’m probably going to hop on test in a few years once I’ve got the most out of my noobie gains. Hopefully the Norwood reaper spares me

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
@Over bro how did you lose your virginity? Was it through a dating app? I am trying to go the same route as you, cold approach has failed miserably so far.

Hopefully your HPTA recovers and you’re back to peak natty levels when you hop off.

I noticed it too when I was on MK677 my muscles were unnaturally full and were perma pumped from the water retention.

I’m probably going to hop on test in a few years once I’ve got the most out of my noobie gains. Hopefully the Norwood reaper spares me
Don’t worry I am pinning HCG every 3-4 days and got Nolvadex ready for pct.

I never measured my natty test unfortunately but I think it was low.

Hop on now don’t waste time. I only do this to sprint a bit to my genetic limit, I don’t want to be mass monster.

@Over bro how did you lose your virginity? Was it through a dating app? I am trying to go the same route as you, cold approach has failed miserably so far.
Search threads made by me and “Redemption Arc” I met with tinder girl.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 20631
Hop on now don’t waste time. I only do this to sprint a bit to my genetic limit, I don’t want to be mass monster.
My muscle building genetics are good, I’m only hopping on if my full panel comes back with subhuman test levels even after coping with supplements.

And my living situation doesn’t let me hide test vials or needles so I’d rather test my natty potential for 1.5 years and see what I get

Has roidmaxxing impacted ur SMV and confidence? Is treatment from women and men any different?

• +1
Ive been telling people. It takes 1-2 years bulking hard to look good even on gear. 1-2 years is fast in bbing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, zharupodrugu, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Has roidmaxxing impacted ur SMV and confidence? Is treatment from women and men any different?
I am surely more confident arrogant and aggressive

I look at other people like at subhumans and sometimes I wish to commit murder or beat someone without consequences.

Ive been telling people. It takes 1-2 years bulking hard to look good even on gear. 1-2 years is fast in bbing
Yea unless you are truly blasting tons of gear like gram of test gram of tren and hardcore orals.

You would never tell I’m on gear irl, unless I showed you some mild back acne.

500mg test has had underwhelming effects to be honest I thought I’m gonna get bigger, yet there are people taking 250mg for 12 weeks because they are too big of a bitch to do real cycle JFL

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and Blackgymmax
I am surely more confident arrogant and aggressive

I look at other people like at subhumans and sometimes I wish to commit murder or beat someone without consequences.

Yea unless you are truly blasting tons of gear like gram of test gram of tren and hardcore orals.

You would never tell I’m on gear irl, unless I showed you some mild back acne.

500mg test has had underwhelming effects to be honest I thought I’m gonna get bigger, yet there are people taking 250mg for 12 weeks because they are too big of a bitch to do real cycle JFL
500 test is pretty good. Up it to like 750 at your level and in 1 year youll look great. Even 500 is great after 1-3 years. If you really want fast gains, add slin.

500 test is pretty good. Up it to like 750 at your level and in 1 year youll look great. Even 500 is great after 1-3 years. If you really want fast gains, add slin.
I still have 5 months of full out blastage to go, i am going to put another 1 year worth of natty muscle and come off play it safe and try to be natty cuck for at least a year

at the moment I can’t wait to try out anavar because people say it adds a lot of strength and burns your abdominal fat.

It’s weird, I have bicep and shoulder veins but I can’t see my abs, all my fat is stored there.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Previous Roidmax Arc threads:

I am week 28 into 500mg testosterone enanthate cycle. My body is so used to that dosage I no longer feel like I am on steroids.

Strength gains:
So far I managed to add (these are “for reps” values, not one rep maxes):
+30kg to bench press
+40kg to squat (got physical job where I walk a lot so it’s hard to progress here)
+25kg to overhead press which is my most impressive lift
Lots of weight for accessory movements too obviously, some lifts like one arm cable row I managed to double the weight I do, or overhead triceps extension I added 20kg to the lift.

Basically whenever I work out at my local big commercial gym I push one of the highest weights on OHP, accessories, bench, squat. Of course there are dudes strength mogging me sometimes but they are bigger and more experienced, I feel I am decently above my gym’s average at this point.

However my problem right now is that I cannot add weight so easily, I hit some kind of wall and for example on bench it’s hard for me to add reps or weight.

Visual gains:
I weighted myself at 87kg, added lots of weight since I hopped from 3400kcal a day to 4500kcal a day, mostly it’s food in my guts and glycogen and water and I am still not very lean.
Coworker commented that I got significantly bigger and as she described it “you look full at the chest”

Still nothing impressive, building muscle even on roids is extremely slow even though I probably made at least 1 year worth of NATTY gains.

Remember that I take low dose of mildest steroid so don’t expect me to look like Nick Walker:

Without water & glycogen from roids, and after leanmaxing to a point of visible ABS, I probably would weight around 73-75kg NATTY.

Side effects:
So far nothing changed, delt acne, back acne, high aggression if I don’t beat down my estrogen, nothing significant, no baldness or anything like that.
When I’m high on estrogen I sometimes fantasize about beating people brutally because they did not move out of my way or they look like wannabe gangstas. Aggression can be dealt with easily by nuking estrogen.

Plans for future:
Soon I am going to be adding Anavar aka oxandrolone at dosage of 40mg/day for around 6 weeks to further push my strength and lean out my abdominal area.

I plan on bulking for another 2,5 month and then do a cut for 2,5 months, thanks to testosterone I won’t lose a nanogram of muscle fiber. Then it’s really time to hop off and do PCT because that would be entire year on a full blast.

tagging people from previous thread
If you don’t want to be tagged don’t react to this post

@Fulgrim
@Hoso
@ShowerMaxxing
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@feelgood
@Butthurt Dweller
@Niko
@John124
@Looksmax Refugee
@Nano
@8PSLcel
@Lev Peshkov
@Mexicanboi
@newperson
@Gargantuan
@Broly
@StrangerDanger
@Ada Mustang
@TopzCat1
@EktoPlasma
@Merćer
@Zeruel
@Patriot
@Baldingman1998
@chaddyboi66
@CEO of Sex
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Bipedal Dog
@zerotohero
@TRUE_CEL
@looksmaxxer234
@Guerrilla
@astatine
@Nameless_Sunflower
@Biiyo03
@Solidcoin
@cloUder
@Vain786
@Polar
@Beastimmung
@itorroella9
@Racky
@Elvisandreaa
@Aetius
@germanlooks
@Matthias8272
@buckchadley31
@Marsiere214
@SeiGun
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Collagen or rope
@Beetlejuice
Natty lifting is a joke. Also why aren’t u cutting for summer?

Natty lifting is a joke. Also why aren’t u cutting for summer?
I’m not that fat if you look at my upper body. Just got last bits of fat to shed off.

I am looking forward to be mortal again. I don’t feel I am on roids anymore I am so used to it.

Also funny enough when you are on roids you are not going to have infinite regeneration, I actually had to deload few months ago and about to do it again because my body is demolished with how hard I workout

I go hardcore on every lift till muscle failure. My yesterdays back+bi workout had 7926kg of volume alone.

Where do you get your gear and how can you afford it?

• +1
Ur just gonna look like ur typical Eastern European truck driver.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
week 28 into 500mg testosterone enanthate cycle
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

How long do you plan on blasting for. Are you even planning on cruising at some point lol

Don’t worry I am pinning HCG every 3-4 days and got Nolvadex ready for pct.

I never measured my natty test unfortunately but I think it was low.

Search threads made by me and “Redemption Arc” I met with tinder girl.

HCG only stimulates the testes but the pituitary gland is still shut down and that is the part that’s more likely to “break”.

Just take your HCG for a couple weeks at the end of your cycle unless you’re self conscious about ball size and save some money and scar tissue.

Where do you get your gear and how can you afford it?
Got supplier contact from a friend and vial of test costs less than 1kg of creatine lol

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

How long do you plan on blasting for. Are you even planning on cruising at some point lol
It’s going to be a full year when I do my last injection. No I don’t want to cruise I will just pct and have a big rest from gear, still train as hard as possible, just as natty mortal cuck.

You can still be big as natty, it just takes years

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Ur just gonna look like ur typical Eastern European truck driver.
No I’m gonna be looking like this polish prettyboy David laid lite

0596FFBD D966 48DB BC63 F3270AFA2FE1

He is 92kg at 184cm
Benches 160

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214