oversized clothes look like shit on muscline looking people

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Legit looks like the most enjoyable and high T job, ill maybe give it a try someday, what do i need to apply to a job like that in the future?
just a bunch of licenses that don't take long to get.

chainsaw license, climbing license, some other shit, if you work part time at a company they'll arrange it for you while you work the ground job (cleaning up trees on the floor and stuffing branches into the woodchipper)

• Woah
Reactions: org3cel.RR
just saw a 17 years old guy with full beard who wears oversized clothes this morning

it looks uncanny asf
that doesn't even make sense

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
How they look uncanny I don't get it
idk how to explain it but baggy clothes in general are considered for teenagers which usually don't have a beard/aren't overly muscline so it's weird to see something like this

plus it makes you look skinny having a muscline face and looking overly skinny looks weird

idk how to explain it but baggy clothes in general are considered for teenagers which usually don't have a beard/aren't overly muscline so it's weird to see something like this

plus it makes you look skinny having a muscline face and looking overly skinny looks weird
i see a alot of oversized t shirts in the gym they are called pump covers haven't seen them alot irl tho

• Woah

I get your point now

• +1