overweight femlet whores think they can easily beat up skinny narrow framed manlets

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
It's actually not true because women have significantly higher body fat levels therefore essentially nonexistent muscle mass, and if they're overweight, all that extra weight is pure fat and no muscle jfl

So realistically even a 170lb average height girl won't be able to beat up 120lb taller male unless she does not have have high body fat and works out

But I know girls that are like 5'3" and 160lbs and think just because they weigh more they said they could easily beat up a skinny 5'8" guy

And they also would assume his dick is skinny and short btw just like his body

Ok last thread before I go to sleep. I'll probably fall asleep at 2am at best then I have to wake up at 5am and take a big exam. Just fucking lol. Hopefully laying down most of the day because I'm sick makes up for this somehow. I'm not insanely tired somehow

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's actually not true because women have significantly higher body fat levels therefore essentially nonexistent muscle mass, and if they're overweight, all that extra weight is pure fat and no muscle jfl

So realistically even a 170lb average height girl won't be able to beat up 120lb taller male unless she does not have have high body fat and works out

But I know girls that are like 5'3" and 160lbs and think just because they weigh more they said they could easily beat up a skinny 5'8" guy

And they also would assume his dick is skinny and short btw just like his body

Ok last thread before I go to sleep. I'll probably fall asleep at 2am at best then I have to wake up at 5am and take a big exam. Just fucking lol. Hopefully laying down most of the day because I'm sick makes up for this somehow. I'm not insanely tired somehow
I've noticed this as well they're delusional. Would love to see the look on a landwhales face when a manlet flips her like a pancake. Males are stronger period.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
Yeah but untrained 120lb manlet can't throw 170lb fat girl around, so close fight imo

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I once had a 5'1, 120lb girl wrestle me while I was lying with my back on the bed and she managed to keep me pinned down for a few seconds displaying more strength than expected. I was 210lbs.
This post was mostly to remind myself of the time I was not incel and had some intimacy with playful girls who wanted to wrestle me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, isis_Bleach, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Acee, BoneDensity and Deleted member 19297
I once had a 5'1, 120lb girl wrestle me while I was lying with my back on the bed and she managed to keep me pinned down for a few seconds displaying more strength than expected. I was 210lbs.
This post was mostly to remind myself of the time I was not incel and had some intimacy with playful girls who wanted to wrestle me
Subhuman outlier

a girl I was seeing was super strong her legs couldn’t open them to fuck her it’s was brutal I mean I guess if I forced it I could but I had to actually try that shocked me. Ofc she did open the legs and let me go deep inside her :feelshmm: but that’s not the point some women are strong

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back