overwhelmed after Gay Tinder Experiment

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Continuation of https://looksmax.org/threads/doing-a-gay-tinder-experiment-no-homo.519960/

Everyday I hopped on tinder to do this shit, I was questioning "wtf am I doing with my life". In the past few days, I've gotten so many likes (i'd say well over 200) from men, trannies, and femboys that it's just too much to handle. I've only matched with about 25 of them and so far about half of them have messaged me first. It's just too much and alot of these dudes are pretty close to me so i'm afraid that i'll be spotted in public "Hey, we matched on tinder" :soy::feelswhy: and them trying to pursue me or some shit. This shit has made me a little depressed and feeling a little guilty too lol.

Jkssjkf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Hades, Deleted member 17791 and 10 others
they have their own community and its absolutely impossible for them to be incel

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LightSkinNoob, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 6 others
they have their own community and its absolutely impossible for them to be incel
I don't see how "gaycels" exist. I mean, i'm above average ofc but goddamn if i'm able to get hundreds of likes from such a small community of men, I think a normie looking dude will still do pretty well unless they have high standards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 17791, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Post the femboys/trannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, A L P H A M A L E, LightSkinNoob and 14 others
all gays have body count over 200, more like 500-1000

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Hades, Deleted member 6902 and 8 others
I don't see how "gaycels" exist. I mean, i'm above average ofc but goddamn if i'm able to get hundreds of likes from such a small community of men, I think a normie looking dude will still do pretty well unless they have high standards.
Many fatcels are gay and get layed regulary. Every gay person can.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 12234
Any femboy/trannies? Or is it all normal dudes
Yah. I'd say it was half and half. Half femboys/trannies/twinks.. Half normal dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Continuation of https://looksmax.org/threads/doing-a-gay-tinder-experiment-no-homo.519960/

Everyday I hopped on tinder to do this shit, I was questioning "wtf am I doing with my life". In the past few days, I've gotten so many likes (i'd say well over 200) from men, trannies, and femboys that it's just too much to handle. I've only matched with about 25 of them and so far about half of them have messaged me first. It's just too much and alot of these dudes are pretty close to me so i'm afraid that i'll be spotted in public "Hey, we matched on tinder" :soy::feelswhy: and them trying to pursue me or some shit. This shit has made me a little depressed and feeling a little guilty too lol.

View attachment 1749246
gay is a falio. associated with stds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 12234
post femboys

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
this thread really brought out all the fags to the surface:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, ascension, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
average gay nigga has like 500 lifetime sexual partners

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 12234
Screenshot 2022 06 24 21 49 45 03

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3828, Zylk and 1 other person
In general.
Yah but they will not use the term "gaycel". if you go on reddit, you see gays (trannies, femboys, reg dudes) complaining how low quality alot of men are. It's why in the gay community, they exclude alot of people "no fats, no indians, no asians, no blacks, no whites, no one over 40, no queens, no blah blah". You see alot of posts similar to this jfl:

• JFL
Reactions: lil truecel
Here's a couple of them I matched w (femboys, trannies, twinks) jfl. @FailedNormieManlet @fauxfox @deathdiss

Sw
Sw2
Sw45
Sw4
Swww

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, FailedNormieManlet and fauxfox
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 12234
The one advantage of being gay is not having to interact with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 3828
NGL I have worse luck with femboys and trannies than with women.

Getting recognised by some fag is the reason I stay off Grindr these days despite the possibility of femboibussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
I seen better ones on discord
yah these are only a few of the ones I swiped right on. I'm getting 30-50 new likes a day. I can imagine if I were to do this experiment for another 1-2 weeks and buy tinder gold to easily swipe through them, i'd get some much better looking ones.

Are you gonna smash any? Low-key I'd consider smashing the first one but I'm desperate :feelshaha: what percentage of the matches are femboys? I imagine it's like 95% normal dudes.
For the reg ones, I only swiped right on HTN+ or dudes with status/money to see if I'd matched (which I did with most of them). And I pretty much swiped right on most femboys/twinks/trannies. But there seems to be more twink/femboy matches than trannies. I think alot of transgender women set their gender as female and orientation as straight.. But no I wont smash them. I wouldn't mind being friends with some of them tho but they may try to seduce me or some shit :lul:. I like femboys aesthetically but IDK if I could actually bang one.

NGL I have worse luck with femboys and trannies than with women.

Getting recognised by some fag is the reason I stay off Grindr these days despite the possibility of femboibussy.
jfl yah I came to this realization aswell. Or what if they show me to their female friends since alot of these guys have a shit ton of female friends in their pics. Women will think i'm gay :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
all gays have body count over 200, more like 500-1000
if women had the same standards and sex drive that men do, incels wouldn't exist and everyone would have a high n count. Women are the ones who keep straight men in check (expect for chads)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and EasternRightWinger15
if women had the same standards and sex drive that men do, incels wouldn't exist and everyone would have a high n count. Women are the ones who keep straight men in check (expect for chads)
very true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 18840