9D1F46A7 18F4 40E1 AC9F 43602E8C140F

you act like he wouldnt look better with a better nose

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, subhuman incel, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
it looks asif it was broken, and not regrown straight

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fvolkek
you act like he wouldnt look better with a better nose
He would, but some people, mostly bluepilled people, overrate the importance of the nose. You can be very GL with a shitty nose, and most people who are ”ugly because of their nose” aren’t actually ugly because of that, there are several other factors that make that person unattractive.
My case is a prime example of that. My mom will only authorize me to go to a plastic surgeon (I’m 15 almost 16) because of rhino, because she thinks that my nose is my only problem. But no, getting a “nose-job” won’t do shit if you have underlying problems such as a vertically short maxilla or non-existent zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Merćer
he is disgusting to look at. His status is the only thing that gets him women he is ugly and has a stupid 2000s teen haircut when he is a grown ass man in 2021

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He would, but some people, mostly bluepilled people, overrate the importance of the nose. You can be very GL with a shitty nose, and most people who are ”ugly because of their nose” aren’t actually ugly because of that, there are several other factors that make that person unattractive.
My case is a prime example of that. My mom will only authorize me to go to a plastic surgeon (I’m 15 almost 16) because of rhino, because she thinks that my nose is my only problem. But no, getting a “nose-job” won’t do shit if you have underlying problems such as a vertically short maxilla or non-existent zygos.
Did u tell ur mom this and did she tell you you are autistic?