OWNING PARKING LOTS??? INSANE MONEY

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

frenchman who larped as punjabi for a week
Contributor
I was thinking the other day.

I was at a parking lot for 4 hours and paid £12 .

Bruh GIF

I looked at how many cars there were in that parking lot. It was a big underground one in a big city.

There were 3000 spaces and it was like 95% full, off-season.

Assuming the average car stays for 4 hours, and that 5000 cars (BIG lowball) stay in that car park every day.
That would mean the parking lot earns 5’000*12= £60’000 a day.

Can you believe that? 60k a day?!!!
That’s 1.5mill a month.
They probably only have a handful of employees, and maintenance costs have no reason to be high.

I thought about the parking lot just out outside my accommodation, in a smaller (still big) city.
It’s a lot smaller, 400 spaces. But it’s nearly always full. Assuming 600 cars (BIG lowball) park there for 4 hours on average every day, the parking lot makes 600*12= £7200 a day. :what:

7.2k a day for a small parking lot.
That’s 216k a month!!!

Also, there is literally no maintenance.
Building costs? You just buy the land, add cement, and paint lines, that’s literally it! :oops:

Supposing the land costs 2 mill, you’re making your money back IN LESS THAN 10 MONTHS!!!! :soy:

Isn’t this 1000x better than real estate? It’d take you 25 fucking years of dealing with shitty tenants and possibly having to pay fortunes because they broke something and blamed you for it.
They could also sue you for the lamest shit!!! :lul:

WHAT DO YALL THINK???

WHY DO I NEVER HEAR ABOUT PARKING LOTS???

Is parkinglotmaxxing the true meta??? :chad:

Breaking Bad Money GIF

pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, j05, hey and 22 others
Supposing the land costs 2 mill, you’re making your money back IN LESS THAN 10 MONTHS!!!! :soy:

Just find 2 mill lying around in your piggybank theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, EverythingMaxxer, Respalier and 17 others
I have a friend who owns a few, duded used to buy collapsing buildings in urban areas, tore the buildings down and just turned the free space into a paid parking lot.

Building those huge underground or multi-floor ones is expensive and requires some serious investment cost upfront.

makes decent passive income with it while benefitting from rising land prices.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, rooman, thereallegend and 5 others
kinda water you realize you'd have to already be a millionaire to own a parking lot in the first place

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rooman and 7 others
Just find 2 mill lying around in your piggybank theory
ever heard of loans?

not neglecting the down payment of course, but it’d be minimal compared to the 2M

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ripcordgod1, ChileanMaxxer and 6 others
dnrd but yeah its legit

it’s actually interesting because i do security at a parking lot and the attendant is really chill with me and he told me that there are 2 cash register thingys and just the one he operates can get upto 50,000$ aud in one day, not counting the other register, idk how it gets that much tho

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
ever heard of loans?

not neglecting the down payment of course, but it’d be minimal compared to the 2M

To get a loan of 2million your income would already have to be very high.

Just give up on this dream buddy. You weren't built for it. You were built to slay uni thots and post detailed novels about it on schizomax.org. Just be yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 14 others
just parking lot max bro, that will surely get you out of inceldom :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, rooman, thereallegend and 4 others
just parking lot max bro, that will surely get you out of inceldom :soy::soy:
inceldom is nothing but a vague and distant bad dream to this nigga, he’s already done the slayer stage and now is thinking about moneymaxxing just like every other attractive guy who gets bored of having a mtb harem

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
inceldom is nothing but a vague and distant dream to this nigga, he’s already done the slayer stage and now is thinking about moneymaxxing just like every other attractive guy who gets bored of having a mtb harem
if they don't have a cutemaxxed JB HTB virgin gf they are still incel

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
if they don't have a cutemaxxed JB HTB virgin gf they are still incel
i think he has that apart from the virgin part

she was “raped” :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 28414, pneumocystosis and 2 others
invest in a parking garage in a big city theory

• +1

Bruh GIF

I looked at how many cars there were in that parking lot. It was a big underground one in a big city.

Assuming the average car stays for 4 hours, and that 5000 cars (BIG lowball) stay in that car park every day.

That’s 1.5mill a month.
They probably only have a handful of employees, and maintenance costs have no reason to be high.

I thought about the parking lot just out outside my accommodation, in a smaller (still big) city.
It’s a lot smaller, 400 spaces. But it’s nearly always full. Assuming 600 cars (BIG lowball) park there for 4 hours on average every day, the parking lot makes 600*12= £7200 a day. :what:

That’s 216k a month!!!

Building costs? You just buy the land, add cement, and paint lines, that’s literally it! :oops:

View attachment 2199004

Isn’t this 1000x better than real estate? It’d take you 25 fucking years of dealing with shitty tenants and possibly having to pay fortunes because they broke something and blamed you for it.

WHAT DO YALL THINK???

Breaking Bad Money GIF

pneumo
Investment capital is the problem and getting permits from the government. Plus install a parking meter and that shit it's a lot of paperwork.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and pneumocystosis

I think he mentioned she went to uni, so can't really be JB, also, almost everyone here (especially the "forum chads") larp about the looks of their gfs, it's a pretty safe thing to bet that most people here with a "htb gf" actually just have a 5.5/10 gf, guys most of the time can't be objective about rating girls, they get too emotional when they know the girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23778, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
it’s actually interesting because i do security at a parking lot and the attendant is really chill with me and he told me that there are 2 cash register thingys and just the one he operates can get upto 50,000$ aud in one day, not counting the other register, idk how it gets that much tho
the owner is earning 50k+ a day?? :soy:
That’s literally 574 times more than what the average maths graduate from my top
UK uni makes.

Have you ever wanted to start your own parking lot????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, rooman, thereallegend and 1 other person
Keep in mind if ur already broke u wont get millions in loans to build your garage empire bro… need to moneymaxxed first then you can venture in this lucrative side hustle

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 26859, rooman and 2 others

Stop your misogyny buddy. A fat hairy gamer raped her. Us men need to do better.

You can start by donating your life savings to Onlyfans models. You have an obligation to make sure sex workers thrive, feel supported and empowered.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 4 others
Stop your misogyny buddy. A fat hairy gamer raped her. Us men need to do better.

You can start by donating your life savings to Onlyfans models. You have an obligation to make sure sex workers thrive, feel supported and empowered.
AEF27E70 600F 4DB4 9F5C CD91F5069864

found your reddit account :soy::feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rooman and 4 others
Keep in mind if ur already broke u wont get millions in loans to build your garage empire bro… need to moneymaxxed first then you can venture in this lucrative side hustle
50k a day side hustle jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rooman, pneumocystosis and 3 others
I will ascend my bank account in stump removal and oxygen in a bottle then I can have enough money to own parking lots :bigbrain:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, thereallegend, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
if you can afford owning a fucking parking lot and have the connections to nepotism your way to be allowed to do it in the first place then you don't worry about cash anyway and just do it to have even more

it's like saying "DAMN BRUV OWNING 10000 MANSIONS AND RENTING THEM IS iNsAnE MONEY!!! LET'S DO IT"

also do you have a parking spot loicence you cheeky wankah?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, rooman, thereallegend and 1 other person
holy shit the amount of emojis and gifs :lul: blud think its tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, infini and pneumocystosis
yoo thats pretty smart but buying a land (near a mall or you parking lot will not make much money) is that not difficult? you are not the only one who wanna start a parking lot (near a mall)

• Woah
To get a loan of 2million your income would already have to be very high.

Just give up on this dream buddy. You weren't built for it. You were built to slay uni thots and post detailed novels about it on schizomax.org. Just be yourself.
you can’t compare buisness prospects of an aging neet incel in india to a high class French prettyboy

he’s like 3 handshakes and a blowie away from getting a mentor who will give him 1 million dollars to play with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 2 others

Thanks for the laughmaxxing guys. Hit's too close to home.

Last edited:
Fuck
No I wished I had capital rn, parking spaces are a big problem in 3rd world shitholes, legit a good business idea

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and poopoohead
Fuck
No I wished I had capital rn, parking spaces are a big problem in 3rd world shitholes, legit a good business idea
Nvm
I just remembered why this is a problem in the first place.
Theres so much crime here that I'd have to pay the extortion fee here, but still wondering if even then it would yield decent gains

Can't win living in a third world country

• +1
Andrew used to look around and see what he used his money on it was a common habit of his? I think before he got rich.

You seeing the profits of parking lots could help you start one or something similar, since you are gl you could try to learn and make something as profitable.

Don't listen to the retarded incels/rotters here who say it isn't possible, nothing is impossible to the one who tries and I agree with that quote since in many times of my life I was trying to do something I had 0 idea, 0 connection not even old / smart enough to do yet I did it successfully by trying and putting my trust in God. Starting a business would be great especially today when people need many things that you could provide.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just buy a parking lot jfl.
Most people here haven’t even got £5,000.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and thereallegend
Nvm
I just remembered why this is a problem in the first place.
Theres so much crime here that I'd have to pay the extortion fee here, but still wondering if even then it would yield decent gains

Can't win living in a third world country
lol 50% extortion fee 30% taxes 20% maintenance and security 0% profit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and JovenCansao
  • +1

Bruh GIF

That’s 1.5mill a month.

That’s 216k a month!!!

View attachment 2199004

WHAT DO YALL THINK???

Breaking Bad Money GIF

pneumo
Land is prolly more than 2 mil tbh acre plots of decent commercial plots are around that price u prolly need more. Another factor is that there are limited places where it makes sense (I.e venues nearby) and where there is enough space. If parking space is limited I imagine the epic elf the land to be high tbh. Good passive income but you need a good amount for the downplaynent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and thecel
ever heard of loans?

I feel like if it was as easy as you say some rich 7/11 franchise owning pajeet would have done it already.

• +1
Read like 5 words.

You realize buying a piece of land worth using as a parking lot in a big city would run you tens of millions to even hundreds of millions, right? And if you planned on making it a parking garage, it would cost you just as much to construct the building.

You either have to be Bill Gates or a retard to think this is a realistic way to make passive income

• +1
why don't you buy parking lot stocks then? :feelshmm: if the return is so good you could get loans, 10x it with parking lot stocks in a year, pay it back, 10x that and then you can think about opening your own parking lots :feelshmm: it's free real estate :feelshmm:

here is a great option :feelshmm:
Kpernykp 2023 05 13 141107

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali and pneumocystosis