Votes: 1 5.0%
  • FIND A COPE AND CHILL

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toptrunk

toptrunk

Iron
I came here to learn how to better my looks and I just keep running into post that looksmaxing is cope lmao. Is this supposed to be lookism 2.0 or sum?

these past couple weeks I’ve been isolated and lonelier than I ever been/felt. I’ve been wanting to get out more and socialize but stumbling across this forum is turning me into a mentalcel

If you aren’t HTN, do you think it’s worth it to LM? Or should I jus LDAR on these forums

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pumanator, ROTTING and 1 other person
You can be ugly due to fixable factors and have chad ‘base’ or be ugly fully maxxed out. It depends. Feel free to LDAR if your subhumanity is out of your control but that’s rarely the case. ~90%+ of guys can reach normie tier with pretty basic stuff.

Unfortunately “10%” is still like 18 million dudes in the US alone.

Best to at least get really lean and softmaxx and see if your looks can be salvaged.
Define fixable factors

You can’t fix face. You can’t fix height. Those are really the only two factors that matter, correct? At least that what I see from looksmaxxing professionals

I’m already lean but does it really matter if my height and looks are not up to par?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 4614
Acne, fat face, twig neck/frame, pale coloring, bad hair (maybe),

It depends what is wrong with your face. High bf% and acne can turn a chad to incel unironically. In most cases its moreso “slightly high bf” and “meh skin” to where significant improvement can’t be achieved but a little bit can.

you can sneak a fake inch or two with shoes but yeah your height is set.

They are the most significant, not the only two that matter ‘whatsoever’. Body/frame still has some relevancy.

No such thing, don’t take anything here as gospel.

Getting actually lean (defined six pack, “not being fat” isnt enough) is a way to test if your facial bones are “up to par”- as you put it. Most people go their entire life without getting to ~12%bf to see their jaw/zygos potential, hence me saying to do it before giving up.
dawg im gonna be out of pharma HGH so imma switch to goodlyfe after, any tips on making a quick few Gs as a teen

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toptrunk and Deleted member 4614
Acne, fat face, twig neck/frame, pale coloring, bad hair (maybe),

It depends what is wrong with your face. High bf% and acne can turn a chad to incel unironically. In most cases its moreso “slightly high bf” and “meh skin” to where significant improvement can’t be achieved but a little bit can.

you can sneak a fake inch or two with shoes but yeah your height is set.

They are the most significant, not the only two that matter ‘whatsoever’. Body/frame still has some relevancy.

No such thing, don’t take anything here as gospel.

Getting actually lean (defined six pack, “not being fat” isnt enough) is a way to test if your facial bones are “up to par”- as you put it. Most people go their entire life without getting to ~12%bf to see their jaw/zygos potential, hence me saying to do it before giving up.
Bro, I have no acne, and I’m relatively lean. I’ve been wanting to hit the gym but I’ve seen plenty post where getting buff is useless if you are under 6’0

I know you say don’t take anything here as gospel but when it comes to facial attractiveness, most people in here (who are not trolling) seem to be spot on

Honestly idk what wrong with my face but I know it’s not attractive. Maybe wheat waffles could give me more science behind why my face isn’t attractive in a face rating but I hear he is inconsistent

• +1
Reactions: metagross, ROTTING and Deleted member 4614
Tldr/get a job, lol. Will help your social life/skills too. I got hit on a lot at work and I’m nothing special at all.

Being a server at a nice restaurant is ideal (upwards of 25/hr at least in california) but any retail job will be fine.
Over :feelswah: No foid server for me :feelswhy: I worked with drunkards and coke addicts :feelswhy:
Bro, I have no acne, and I’m relatively lean. I’ve been wanting to hit the gym but I’ve seen plenty post where getting buff is useless if you are under 6’0

I know you say don’t take anything here as gospel but when it comes to facial attractiveness, most people in here (who are not trolling) seem to be spot on

Honestly idk what wrong with my face but I know it’s not attractive. Maybe wheat waffles could give me more science behind why my face isn’t attractive in a face rating but I hear he is inconsistent
Get rated in the DM by some of the trusted guys here tbh. Fuck paying Jewish raters.

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk
Over :feelswah: No foid server for me :feelswhy: I worked with drunkards and coke addicts :feelswhy:

Get rated in the DM by some of the trusted guys here tbh. Fuck paying Jewish raters.
I’m scared to post my send my face to someone here in fears of getting doxxed in the future ..

Let’s jus say my career requires me to be in front of a lot of people who use social media

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Tldr/get a job, lol. Will help your social life/skills too. I got hit on a lot at work and I’m nothing special at all.

Being a server at a nice restaurant is ideal (upwards of 25/hr at least in california) but any retail job will be fine. I recommend asking your parents if they could help you, I tried to do it all by myself but missed out on a way better gig through my moms friend.

I’ve never made $$ quick in my life. Even selling drugs hypothetically isn’t as quick as you would expect.

I worked 30hr/wk (while in school full time) for roughly ~18$/hr after tips?, ($16 before).

I’ve made approx 22k “ever” and spent ~$12,000 on surgery/hgh/roids/skin/tanning/PEDs/PE (aka general looksmaxxing shit).

My only expenses were gas and insurance for a <$2000 shitbox (that was loaned to me by family)
what did you get specifically surgery wise? What age did you get it? And how did it effect you socially? Not in terms of attraction but really treatment

I’m scared to post my send my face to someone here in fears of getting doxxed in the future ..

Let’s jus say my career requires me to be in front of a lot of people who use social media
Some people here are more trusted than others. Browse this forum for long enough and you know who you can trust.
I'm a very trustworthy person, for example, but also I can't really rate as good as others, so maybe not me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I came here to learn how to better my looks and I just keep running into post that looksmaxing is cope lmao. Is this supposed to be lookism 2.0 or sum?

these past couple weeks I’ve been isolated and lonelier than I ever been/felt. I’ve been wanting to get out more and socialize but stumbling across this forum is turning me into a mentalcel

If you aren’t HTN, do you think it’s worth it to LM? Or should I jus LDAR on these forums
DM CUMY PLZ I WIL HELP U.

I’ve been wanting to hit the gym but I’ve seen plenty post where getting buff is useless if you are under 6’0
muscular manlet is still better than a skinny manlet. just be lean af.

i looksmaxxed and im still incel

• +1

Who cares

• Ugh..
You can be ugly due to fixable factors and have chad ‘base’ or be ugly fully maxxed out. It depends. Feel free to LDAR if your subhumanity is out of your control but that’s rarely the case. ~90%+ of guys can reach normie tier with pretty basic stuff.

Unfortunately “10%” is still like 18 million dudes in the US alone.

Best to at least get really lean and softmaxx and see if your looks can be salvaged.
not 18 million, more like 6 million counting between ages of 14-30