Oy Vey Goyims

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 2587, .👽. and 5 others
I was cucked of my birthright to an intact body at birth. I have no reason to even live

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
mqdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, SpearOfOrion, greenboat and 3 others

:p

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and BigBoy
mqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• 1581744107706.png
    1581744107706.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
HOLY FUCK HITLER WAS RIGHT PURE DEGENERATES IF I WAS THAT BABY BOY ID TORTURE THE RABBI PEDO UNTIL DEATH FUCK JEWS FUCK RELIGION DISGSUTING FUCKS HITLER WAS RIGHT HITLER WAS RIGHT

IT WAS TRUE HITLER WAS RIGHT WHAT THE FUCKCKCKCKKC

MEANWHILE THIS BIG SCHNOZED JEWESS WHORE WILL ADVOCATE FOR THE GENOCIDE OF ALL MEN 5'8 AND UNDER
Dude you have honestly made me hate jews now. All this shit was true. Every single video. Jews are greedy tricksters and pedophiles who are as bad as Hitler, but Hitler was good. Making genes better, destroying jews, killing the retarded people, etc. etc.

im so mad holy shit I hate being circumcised.

mods if u think ab banning me watch the first vid in the thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
HOLY FUCK HITLER WAS RIGHT PURE DEGENERATES IF I WAS THAT BABY BOY ID TORTURE THE RABBI PEDO UNTIL DEATH FUCK JEWS FUCK RELIGION DISGSUTING FUCKS HITLER WAS RIGHT HITLER WAS RIGHT

IT WAS TRUE HITLER WAS RIGHT WHAT THE FUCKCKCKCKKC

MEANWHILE THIS BIG SCHNOZED JEWESS WHORE WILL ADVOCATE FOR THE GENOCIDE OF ALL MEN 5'8 AND UNDER
Dude you have honestly made me hate jews now. All this shit was true. Every single video. Jews are greedy tricksters and pedophiles who are as bad as Hitler, but Hitler was good. Making genes better, destroying jews, killing the retarded people, etc. etc.

im so mad holy shit I hate being circumcised.

mods if u think ab banning me watch the first vid in the thread
cant tell if ur trolling or not

• +1

Fair criticism of their culture but give credit where credit is due at least they don't fucking burn women for not wearing a fucking hijab atleast gays don't get stoned.

In terms of overall good isreal is a force of good in the world period.

Fair criticism of their culture but give credit where credit is due at least they don't fucking burn women for not wearing a fucking hijab atleast gays don't get stoned.

In terms of overall good isreal is a force of good in the world period.
watch other vids

watch other vids

Well start with this 1 i've never seen this show it's obscure as it is and you can tell it's mocking black panthers.

As for black is beautiful why is that wrong to say ?.

Then they go onto call the black panthers an overly violent extremists when all they were advocating for was to end white racism done to them.

And then the final bit demonizes mixing within communites.

Overall this seems like blatant proproganda

• JFL

Well start with this 1 i've never seen this show it's obscure as it is and you can tell it's mocking black panthers.

As for black is beautiful why is that wrong to say ?.

Then they go onto call the black panthers an overly violent extremists when all they were advocating for was to end white racism done to them.

And then the final bit demonizes mixing within communites.

Overall this seems like blatant proproganda

Did you know property values actually go up with a black family moves in??

Did you know property values actually go up with a black family moves in??

Not well enough educated enough to know about this topic i haven't looked into it.

That being said this is blatant proporganda

yes to brainwash young children to beveling all those things

brutal blackpill

NO LMAO quite the opposite this seems like an obscure show to brainwash the already alt right part of youtube into more conspiracies.

Let me remind you jew hate and black hate is nothing new it's something that was once quite common thankfully things are getting better but it's only recent.

• So Sad
NO LMAO quite the opposite this seems like an obscure show to brainwash the already alt right part of youtube into more conspiracies.

Let me remind you jew hate and black hate is nothing new it's something that was once quite common thankfully things are getting better but it's only recent.
we'll see who was brainwashed in 50 years from now

we'll see who was brainwashed in 50 years from now

I'll probably be dead and long gone the disgusting appeasment and isolationism of America is making it so most likely over night the uk will turn into a iron curtain so assuming the us takes balls and actually fights the chinese problem then maybe i can see in 50 years but if it keeps on appeasing nazi china then i don't think their will be a 50 years ded serious on this.

You're a fucking retard if you don't think things are getting worse

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You're a fucking retard if you don't think things are getting worse

HMMMMMM Lets see crime is down more than ever before.

Racism is getting lower and lower.

The 3rd world is becoming richer.

Unlimited access to information.

Easy access to entertainment how is things not getting better cause i need facts evidence pls.

Easy access to entertainment how is things not getting better cause i need facts evidence pls.
are u a jew

You watch TV enough said init it's propaganda it's the kalergi plan to take whites out of the picture jews hate white people it's all satanic shit your pathetic iq wouldn't be able to handle its much deeper than left or right just go back to Tupac thinking he was a good influence div head 😂

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You watch TV enough said init it's propaganda it's the kalergi plan to take whites out of the picture jews hate white people it's all satanic shit your pathetic iq wouldn't be able to handle its much deeper than left or right just go back to Tupac thinking he was a good influence div head 😂

I never watch tv A.

The Kalergi plan makes no fucking sense why would the elite specifically want to take out white people but some how encourage population growth for other populations.

As for the LOW IQ STATEMENTS I will say this 500 times over and over again ADHOMS ARE NOT A ARGUMENT.

I never watch tv A.

The Kalergi plan makes no fucking sense why would the elite specifically want to take out white people but some how encourage population growth for other populations.

As for the LOW IQ STATEMENTS I will say this 500 times over and over again ADHOMS ARE NOT A ARGUMENT.
So why just for your first part did you say more easier access to entertainment whats entertainment tell me
I never watch tv A.

Just read the rest I can't you're a brickwall you will never learn the details of this world so bye you hurt my Brain

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
So why just for your first part did you say more easier access to entertainment whats entertainment tell me

Not all entertainment is TV i usually watch my laptop instead and i didn't say i watch more entertainment i said it's easier to gain access to more entertainment compared to before do you disagree ?

Try and find information in a click of a button 30 years ago imagine hating on the best age in human history it's certainly not perfect though.

Not all entertainment is TV i usually watch my laptop instead and i didn't say i watch more entertainment i said it's easier to gain access to more entertainment compared to before do you disagree ?

Try and find information in a click of a button 30 years ago imagine hating on the best age in human history it's certainly not perfect though.
Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Reminder the jews are behind corona virus

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz