Ozempic face is the biggest problem. really not talked about here

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I hear people say they are gonna starve themselves lose weight as fast as possible when that’s not gonna improve your looks it’ll just make you look worse.

Ozempic face is basically loose skin on your face. And you might think this will only affect obese people, but no it affects people even with already fairly lean faces

Here’s a video about it

every time I see people who have bad collegian I can literally predict and as soon as I ask them how much weight did you lose they always say they lost some crazy number in the span of a weeks or a month

Healthy amount to lose is 1kg per week, 4 per month max if you rush you will fuck up your collegian

Nasal labial folds droppy eyelids you’ll basically age yourself years from that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, mvp2v1, niqfan625 and 7 others
good thread, water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and CoreSchizo
Fuck it’s over for me

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, JosephGarrot123 and Iasacrko
Fuck it’s over for me
shut yo ass up fakecel

301BB4F0 617B 442A A9B0 81887DB9D29C

U won the MOGBATTLE against 2 other chads ur collegian looks good just wear sunscreen

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
Depends on age. Rapid weight loss around 30 is the ozempic face. Mid twenties the weight loss would have to be very fast

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Iasacrko
Depends on age. Rapid weight loss around 30 is the ozempic face. Mid twenties the weight loss would have to be very fast
U sure? I’m gonna research cause I really wanted to lose as much weight as possible in 2 weeks but then I saw young guys also get the droopy low collegan look when losing weight

Just cut with an 15mg everyday ostarine cycle

You get muscular, lose fat, very low risk of serious suppression (ostarine weak asf compared to roads and other sarms) and you will get a decent amount of gains.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Iasacrko
The max obo u can do is 4mm u really think u can’t do 6mm ?

The max obo u can do is 4mm u really think u can’t do 6mm ?
it's 4mm per orbit, meaning 8mm widening is possible. I think we could do 5 or 6 per orbit with the modified OBO theoretically but who would ever need that? Almost no one....

You can get much bigger movements with a transcranial OBO (and we are doing an OBO of this variety on Monday morning) but it's infinitely more dangerous.

F2ED9BC6 C792 4E4B 9EB5 715B99E3BF2F

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, jfbjfb, iabsolvejordan and 1 other person
I hear people say they are gonna starve themselves lose weight as fast as possible when that’s not gonna improve your looks it’ll just make you look worse.

Ozempic face is basically loose skin on your face. And you might think this will only affect obese people, but no it affects people even with already fairly lean faces

Here’s a video about it

every time I see people who have bad collegian I can literally predict and as soon as I ask them how much weight did you lose they always say they lost some crazy number in the span of a weeks or a month

Healthy amount to lose is 1kg per week, 4 per month max if you rush you will fuck up your collegian

Nasal labial folds droppy eyelids you’ll basically age yourself years from that.

Ozempic just reveals LTN faces under the fat. If you've Chad's face under the fat, you won't get "ozempic face"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, LVZZO and RealSurgerymax
it's 4mm per orbit, meaning 8mm widening is possible. I think we could do 5 or 6 per orbit with the modified OBO theoretically but who would ever need that? Almost no one....

You can get much bigger movements with a transcranial OBO (and we are doing an OBO of this variety on Monday morning) but it's infinitely more dangerous.

View attachment 2828131
That 1.1 mid face ratio is calling

View attachment 2828131
How’s ur eye lightning journey going bro ?also who did u see for it if u can’t reveal here could u dm me bro

Here’s a video about it

Nigga stfu I lost 20 kgs on ozempic and didn’t have loose skin or anything happen to my face or body

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I fucked up by doing this, Is there anys solution now or am u fuckrd forever

Here’s a video about it

1 kg a week is fucking insane and most fags here dont have the discipline to stick to it

1 kg a week is fucking insane and most fags here dont have the discipline to stick to it
Some fags here be losing 10kg in a month tho :feelskek: