My P align in hard insert inside asshole of OP

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 632
giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 632
giphy.gif

Alas, the gates of life never swing open except upon death, never open except upon the palaces and gardens of death. And the universe appears to me like an immense, inexorable torture-garden… What I saw today, and what I heard, exists and cries and howls beyond this garden, which is no more than a symbol to me of the entire earth

giphy.gif

Alas, the gates of life never swing open except upon death, never open except upon the palaces and gardens of death. And the universe appears to me like an immense, inexorable torture-garden… What I saw today, and what I heard, exists and cries and howls beyond this garden, which is no more than a symbol to me of the entire earth
You should become a writer or do something similar to poetry as can be seen by your poem/text.

• +1
You should become a writer or do something similar to poetry as can be seen by your poem/text.
i like to write, but in my native language. that's actually a text from octave mirbeau

:p

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
i like to write, but in my native language. that's actually a text from octave mirbeau

:p
That's sweet, what's your native language?

• +1