P R I V A T E T H E F O R U M

Should Looksmax.org be made a private forum for only the registered users?

• Total voters
There has been no sudden influx of new users. I can say so objectively based on our statistics and my anecdotal experience.
I see.
As someone who's been here for nearly four years now, the forum is as it's always been. Maybe slightly less radicalized and with new users.
We've experienced several incel documentaries popping up over the years. Even some coverage from YouTubers or other prominent influencers. The short-lived hysteria that pops up every so often surrounding these events always dies down.
Truly, nothing of substance has changed.
That's hysterical. YouTubers like Wheat Waffles and many others have been making videos with sometimes hundreds of thousands of views. I cannot imagine a situation where these figures don't cause growth in out userbase. However I have to believe you on the statistics as I don't have access to it like you do.
If we were to make sure a major overhaul, it wouldn't be because such a small subset of the user base decided we should.
Well, 50 people is a small number, but for a nobody like me amassing such a number of voters is normal. If we were to make an official vote from your account I think we'd still yield the same results.
I gain no income from this forum, it could die tomorrow and wouldn't affect my finances in the slightest. People greatly exaggerate how profitable running forums like these is. Especially when accounting for the number of hours they take to run.
Well, there is a negative connotation to the word "Admin" on the internet for a reason. I apologise for assuming you were were like the stereotypical power-hungry mod.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Only pedos want to private forum

That's hysterical. YouTubers like Wheat Waffles and many others have been making videos with sometimes hundreds of thousands of views. I cannot imagine a situation where these figures don't cause growth in out userbase. However I have to believe you on the statistics as I don't have access to it like you do.
Every single event where there was prominent coverage on the forum, resulted in increases in user applications but all of those were short-lived. Even then, most users signing up are entirely inactive. About half of the user base hasn't visited in the last six months. Most people just don't visit the forum regularly, let alone post.
Well, 50 people is a small number, but for a nobody like me amassing such a number of voters is normal. If we were to make an official vote from your account I think we'd still yield the same results.
It likely would but that's because people here have a tendency to keep the information as exclusive as possible. Out of self-interest and the irrational notion the forum has enough reach to affect their everyday chances in the sexual marketplace.
Either way, the forum was never established on the principle of exclusiveness. If it were, we would've closed the forum years ago.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Oberyn and LiteralCaucasian
Only pedos want to private forum
That's a lot of pedos
Every single event where there was prominent coverage on the forum, resulted in increases in user applications but all of those were short-lived. Even then, most users signing up are entirely inactive. About half of the user base hasn't visited in the last six months. Most people just don't visit the forum regularly, let alone post.
I apologise for my ignorance. I even tested the sample size and everything to confirm that 50 (now 60) people is a good reflection of what the people want, but that doesn't mean anything, apparently.
It likely would but that's because people here have a tendency to keep the information as exclusive as possible. Out of self-interest and the irrational notion the forum has enough reach to affect their everyday chances in the sexual marketplace.
Well I think the instinct to safeguard the information here is natural. I can understand why people would want to lock the place down.
The things discussed here are by no means esoteric, but they can affect one's chances in the "sexual marketplace". I personally wish to believe that.
Either way, the forum was never established on the principle of exclusiveness. If it were, we would've closed the forum years ago.
Well, this thread has been one massive cock-up.
I am sorry for everything.
Gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I support NOT privating the forum because I want it to be easier for authorities to find users who writes racist hate speech or other illegal content 😉

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
Reactions: pardocel