P R I V A T E T H E F O R U M

Should Looksmax.org be made a private forum for only the registered users?

• Total voters
LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
SERIOUSLY

There has been a lot of talk over Looksmax.org for some time now, and I believe we've amassed enough users already.
We need to private the forum or else it'll become unusable with all of the normies entering.

We cannot allow that to happen.
I believe that there should be some kind of Ad-based subscription service for those of us with accounts. Something like 1 ad whenever you log in. That way the website can stay afloat.

VOTE YOUR OPINION ON THE MATTER!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Be_ConfidentBro @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie @enchanted_elixir @Never Give Up!

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, pardocel, Lonenely sigma and 22 others
1st

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Lol we all use ad blockers :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, pardocel, garoupilled_ and 20 others
if our power get into the wrong hand, you know what could happen? :soy:

SERIOUSLY

There has been a lot of talk over Looksmax.org for some time now, and I believe we've amassed enough users already.
We need to private the forum or else it'll become unusable with all of the normies entering.

We cannot allow that to happen.
I believe that there should be some kind of Ad-based subscription service for those of us with accounts. Something like 1 ad whenever you log in. That way the website can stay afloat.

VOTE YOUR OPINION ON THE MATTER!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Be_ConfidentBro @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie @enchanted_elixir @Never Give Up!
Deathnic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yeah, private the forum!

Or we can just be so extremely toxic for the time being that normies wont enter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, ElBastardo, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
Yeah, private the forum!

Or we can just be so extremely toxic for the time being that normies wont enter.
I've been doing the latter point for a while now XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, pardocel, AscendingHero and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel, Dystopian, Lecherous and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 17791
They should make it so only users can invite other users.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 2413, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 14693

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Be_ConfidentBro

Yeah that's დათა თუთაშხია, a badass from the eponymous novel from the 70ies.
Absolute banger of a TV series and a book.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Ritalincel
site would die within a year jfl. There are hardly any 2020 or earlier users active now if u think about it. This site needs new users because it gets stale after a year

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 14392
site would die within a year jfl. There are hardly any 2020 or earlier users active now if u think about it. This site needs new users because it gets stale after a year
There are more than enough users for the website.
Just look at the activity rates.

Make it so only people with accounts can log in and invite only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Not happening because:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
PSL died in 2012 when ER went ER

imagine caring about the forum in 2012+10

mods should go on instagram and recruit some prime 18yo jbs. the future is female

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, Splinter901, garoupilled_ and 5 others
all of you want the forum to go private but none of you are willing to pay jfl @ forum's IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Oberyn
never gonna happen

Also no one is gonna want their ads on this site bro 😂

never gonna happen

Also no one is gonna want their ads on this site bro 😂
I'm willing to watch a few ads a day if it means that I'll get to have a much better experience with the site.

Never gonna happen boyo. Give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Never gonna happen boyo. Give up.
Yeah, how dare we the users ask for an usable platform?
It's not like more users (who'll shit up the forum) will mean more income for you, right?

Yeah, how dare we the users ask for an usable platform?
It's not like more users (who'll shit up the forum) will mean more income for you, right?
People have been saying this for years, while the forum had half its current size.
The platform is and will remain perfectly functional. We're not gonna gatekeep the forum because of some irrational users. Not to mention the fact that most users here are normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 22354 and juste
all of you want the forum to go private but none of you are willing to pay jfl @ forum's IQ.
I would pay but only if there would be cool features like a looksmax movie streaming service and stuff like that.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Oberyn and Deleted member 22190
We're not gonna gatekeep the forum because of some irrational users.
You're being deliberately dishonest here.
You have to have noticed that this forum is becoming less and less about Looksmaxxing and more about random political stuff and shitposting about "muh bbc" and "youre not HUWITE".
I believe that there should be something done about this. 50+ people have voted in this thread alone. More than 90% agree that the forum should be made private.
Does that mean anything to you, as an Admin?

You're being deliberately dishonest here.
You have to have noticed that this forum is becoming less and less about Looksmaxxing and more about random political stuff and shitposting about "muh bbc" and "youre not HUWITE".
You're confident in your stance with less than 30 days of experience?
The forum is as it's always been. In fact, I would say it was a lot more politicized and brimmed with race-baiting a year ago. Which is why we added a new rule.
I believe that there should be something done about this. 50+ people have voted in this thread alone. More than 90% agree that the forum should be made private.
I can't tell if you're just trolling at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 22354
The forum is as it's always been. In fact, I would say it was a lot more politicized and brimmed with race-baiting a year ago. Which is why we added a new rule.

time is coming for you guys to remove the multiplier on "bluepillers"
shit is ridiculous

I'm willing to watch a few ads a day if it means that I'll get to have a much better experience with the site.
sure, i believe you but getting a company to pay for ads is the hard part

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
You'd be correct to call out my newfaggity here, but I have experience with other forums where a sudden influx of new users has made the site unusable.
In fact, I would say it was a lot more politicized and brimmed with race-baiting a year ago. Which is why we added a new rule.
Despite my limited experience on this forum I can say that the growing amount of "BluePill" users is making me nervous. So is the social media presence about this website. Changes will have to be made to accommodate the new users.
How is a serious survey trolling to you?
I asked the users what they thought of such an idea, but now that you've denied it I've lost hope of it happening.
Enjoy your boosted salary, I guess.

You'd be correct to call out my newfaggity here, but I have experience with other forums where a sudden influx of new users has made the site unusable.
There has been no sudden influx of new users. I can say so objectively based on our statistics and my anecdotal experience.
Despite my limited experience on this forum I can say that the growing amount of "BluePill" users is making me nervous. So is the social media presence about this website. Changes will have to be made to accommodate the new users.
I'll attribute your fear to your inexperience then.
As someone who's been here for nearly four years now, the forum is as it's always been. Maybe slightly less radicalized and with new users.
We've experienced several incel documentaries popping up over the years. Even some coverage from YouTubers or other prominent influencers. The short-lived hysteria that pops up every so often surrounding these events always dies down.
Truly, nothing of substance has changed.
How is a serious survey trolling to you?
I asked the users what they thought of such an idea, but now that you've denied it I've lost hope of it happening.
Enjoy your boosted salary, I guess.
Your arbitrary conclusion that 90% of users agreed with your opinion is what it did for me, actually.
In addition to the notion that 50+ votes are anything of substance. If we were to make such a major overhaul, it wouldn't be because such a small subset of the user base decided we should.

I gain no income from this forum, it could die tomorrow and wouldn't affect my finances in the slightest. People greatly exaggerate how profitable running forums like these is. Especially when accounting for the number of hours they take to run.

If you actually wish to put your plan to fruition, you'll have to convince @Master but as he's been dead silent on the pleas so far, the odds aren't looking great.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Oberyn, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person