P5P cured my gyno symptoms from fin. Can I take it forever?

nuisance

nuisance

Bronze
I started taking finasteride bout a month ago and I had sensitive chest/nipples. I started taking dim from the start because I tried fin in the past on a higher dose but that didn't help so I took p5p and a week later it got like 90% better.

I take 50mg p5p. Is it safe to take for long periods. Its a mixed bag online some people say that its safe and some people say you can get b6 toxicity.

Any other ways to lower prolactin? And any idea on why prolactin would be high in the first place?

Surely would be estrogen not prolactin if it's from fin

Surely would be estrogen not prolactin if it's from fin
I got to a low bf before starting fin again, also used dim but It didn't help.I have good muscle mass so I don't think estrogen is an issue. Fin also can raise prolactin so I decided to try p5p out and it seems to help a lot, or maybe I'm just adjusting to fin.

I got to a low bf before starting fin again, also used dim but It didn't help.I have good muscle mass so I don't think estrogen is an issue. Fin also can raise prolactin so I decided to try p5p out and it seems to help a lot, or maybe I'm just adjusting to fin.
You can have good muscle mass and high estrogen.
For example if you inject test you will gain muscle but your estrogen will also skyrocket

You can have good muscle mass and high estrogen.
For example if you inject test you will gain muscle but your estrogen will also skyrocket
Yea on fin its like a 15% increase in estrogen and test. I guess only a blood test will tell me what I need to know.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision