Paganism is stupid

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
But its aesthetic asf

I want a cute pagan girl

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Imretarded?, ey88 and 1 other person
Pagan beliefs are what’s natural to the human experience, monotheism is imported from the Jews even though they themselves were polytheistic in the beginning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, zura, shia.jihadist and 10 others
Pagan beliefs are what’s natural to the human experience, monotheism is imported from the Jews even though they themselves were polytheistic in the beginning.
I like the aesthetic and music of it ngl

Especially like Celtic Paganism or Nordic Paganism, Slavic Paganism

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Whatever, Lokki and 2 others
I like the aesthetic and music of it ngl

Especially like Celtic Paganism or Nordic Paganism, Slavic Paganism

Ya, I love Natural Snow Buildings and other paganish folk music, my first introduction to it as a kid was playing Age of Mythology and this classic banger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, sportsmogger, Shahnameh and 3 others
If anything abrhamic religions are stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Eriot Lodger, zura and 4 others
Ya, I love Natural Snow Buildings and other paganish folk music, my first introduction to it as a kid was playing Age of Mythology and this classic banger.

This is not remotely folk music from anywhere lol

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and sportsmogger

I never knew that natural snow buildings was pagan, they are good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Whatever and sportsmogger
Paganism is fun and games till you end up in the Aztec empire and they flay children alive on altars

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Melly, Gonthar and 2 others
They mog Abrahamic trash

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Tabula Rasa, Eriot Lodger and 3 others
You might meet some cute and deranged girls if you paganmaxx, even better if you style yourself a pagan priest, wizard or as some other type of expert, it's another form of nichemaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, sportsmogger and slavicpsycho
I never knew that natural snow buildings was pagan, they are good

One of my favorite songs ever, especially the part from around 3:42 onwards.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ey88
Paganism is fun and games till you end up in the Aztec empire and they flay children alive on altars

What’s going on in Gaza and Lebanon right now is Jewish ritual sacrifice. Same thing that happened with the fire bombing of German cities in WWII, children being burned alive in Dresden and etc. Their books explicitly call for the children of their “enemies” to be murdered. Also how did Christianity and Islam take over the world from paganism, it wasn’t peaceful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Tabula Rasa, vernier and 2 others

Daughters of darkness is one of my fav albums ever, tbh I still haven’t listened to that album because it’s not on streaming services

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and slavicpsycho

Wait I just found the album on Apple Music under an archive account, I will listen tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
🫡

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Debetro, 6ft4 and 4 others
What’s going on in Gaza and Lebanon right now is Jewish ritual sacrifice. Same thing that happened with the fire bombing of German cities in WWII, children being burned alive in Dresden and etc. Their books explicitly call for the children of their “enemies” to be murdered. Also how did Christianity and Islam take over the world from paganism, it wasn’t peaceful.
Or hear me out… it’s a geopolitical conflict caused by long seeded ethnic and religious differences.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
لا إله إلا الله

• JFL
Yes

Used to be but it doesn't appeal to me anymore, though I still have a lot of respect for Christianity.
Thats cool bro

Whered u get it from?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yes

Used to be but it doesn't appeal to me anymore, though I still have a lot of respect for Christianity.
Interesting mind me asking what caused your mind to change?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and sportsmogger

This is one of my favorite songs.
Imagine you being a dark haired blue eyed British catholic gentleman in Northern Europe meeting a blonde pagan girl in 1000 Ad

• JFL

Imagine you being a dark haired blue eyed British catholic gentleman in Northern Europe meeting a blonde pagan girl in 1000 Ad

I understand Swedish so lemme listen

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
varg vikernes
Oh that band, i saw the album cover they had like ages ago where the dude was dead

Pretty hardcore stuff

Nordics dont play about their metal

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Oh that band, i saw the album cover they had like ages ago where the dude was dead

Pretty hardcore stuff

Nordics dont play about their metal
this retard made a pagan movie and made his family play in it

• JFL

Lowkey kinda scary

I understand but I think they included some old norse words idk

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
Thats cool bro

Whered u get it from?
aliexpress only costs a few bucks :feelsyay:
Interesting mind me asking what caused your mind to change?
I guess I found out that paganism is much more in tune with my natural spiritual inclinations, especially the way it embraces nature as sacred, and that the Abrahamic religions, despite all the good they have done in this world, tend to be more spiritually blind in my view.

1 year ago I would have made fun of people worshipping the sun or nature in general.
But nowadays, in my view, honouring nature's cycles, feeling the earth's energy, and being in tune with the forces that shape the universe around us makes much more sense than worshipping a distant god in the sky.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, sportsmogger and faustianspirit
this is like saying "monotheism is fun and games till you end up in morocco and they rape goats"

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SubhumanCurrycel and sportsmogger
aliexpress only costs a few bucks :feelsyay:

I guess I found out that paganism is much more in tune with my natural spiritual inclinations, especially the way it embraces nature as sacred, and that the Abrahamic religions, despite all the good they have done in this world, tend to be more spiritually blind in my view.

1 year ago I would have made fun of people worshipping the sun or nature in general.
But nowadays, in my view, honouring nature's cycles, feeling the earth's energy, and being in tune with the forces that shape the universe around us makes much more sense than worshipping a distant god in the sky.
I think paganism is similar to Vedic Hinduism in that regard even though paganism is often used as a catch all term for all non-monotheistic western religion. Very focused on the cycles of life and cosmology maybe it’s a bias since I was brought up as such but it made more sense to me than a paternal anthropomorphic god figure.

Thanks for your perspective though appreciate it:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Tabula Rasa and sportsmogger
Paganism is for having control of your own life - Christianity/Islam is for controlling other people's lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier and sportsmogger
Screenshot 20240927 130803

• JFL